SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Corbyn in Brussels.
Today at 10:56 am by cyprussyd

» I bet they didn't envisage this start
Today at 10:45 am by Hieronymus

» Tina anybody?
Today at 10:42 am by Hieronymus

» Aberfan 21-10-66
Today at 10:39 am by Hieronymus

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 10:31 am by cyprussyd

» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 10:27 am by Hieronymus

» Predictions Week 10
Today at 7:50 am by oldblackcat

» Mr H wont be happy
Yesterday at 10:13 pm by cyprussyd

» Lee Cattermole and Didier Ndong
Yesterday at 6:37 pm by cyprussyd

» I am no scholar
Yesterday at 4:14 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

A big ask but

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A big ask but

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-17, 9:17 am

We must not lose and indeed we need to win next Saturday against an in form Cardiff.

Still early days but the psychological damage of falling into the bottom three could well be fatal and will certainly make life difficult.
Lets hope not losing on Saturday will be a turning point even if it did feel like defeat.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A big ask but

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-09-17, 11:44 am

Our last two were must win games mate and as usual we conspired with ourselves to throw the points away, whether through bad luck (Tuesday's) or bad judgement (yesterday's). Got to admit we are now in trouble with the teams around us winning yesterday meant we dropped a place, if and it's a massive if we can win our next two games we can build on that however, lose and its revolving door time again and new manager and new players yet again. Maybe that is where Short should be looking at when he reckons he has put in all this cash just a thought?

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-09-17, 1:24 pm

I know I sound like a broken record.... we need goals... simple as

We have to bring in a couple of goalscorers... if we do not, look where we are at!!!!
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-09-17, 6:52 pm

sunderpitt wrote:I know I sound like a broken record.... we need goals... simple as

We have to bring in a couple of goalscorers... if we do not, look where we are at!!!!
I agree but who? And how? What decent goalscorers are out there who are also free agents?

The fact is we can't bring in a 'decent' striker until January (if there is one who will come) and that is where we are at!!

cry1 cry1 cry1
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-17, 9:32 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:I know I sound like a broken record.... we need goals... simple as

I agree but who? And how? What decent goalscorers are out there who are also free agents?

The fact is we can't bring in a 'decent' striker until January (if there is one who will come) and that is where we are at!!

cry1 cry1 cry1
Maja

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-09-17, 11:11 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

cry1 cry1 cry1
Maja
Sorry, but I do not believe he is the answer right now. A good prospect certainly but only 18 years old and totally unproven at Championship, or any senior level.

Would love to be wrong though, as we certainly could use a hero, a birght spark to get our season started on the upward track.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-18, 9:04 am

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

cry1 cry1 cry1
Maja
Sorry, but I do not believe he is the answer right now. A good prospect certainly but only 18 years old and totally unproven at Championship, or any senior level.

Would love to be wrong though, as we certainly could use a hero, a birght spark to get our season started on the upward track.
Correct on all points however he may well be the only answer we have along with Watmore.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on 2017-09-18, 12:36 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

cry1 cry1 cry1
Maja

Neither was Rooney, Owen, best....the list goes on. If your good enough your old enough.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum