SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Glenn Loovens.
Today at 12:54 am by Teessidemakem

» Embleton
Today at 12:52 am by Teessidemakem

» 2018/19 League
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Mackemneil

» Fantasy football is back!!!!
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by Mackemneil

» George Evans Reading fans react
Yesterday at 11:09 pm by cyprussyd

» Fwiw
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by cyprussyd

» ST MIRREN V SUNDERLAND - Pre Season Friendly
Yesterday at 8:10 pm by gil t azell

» Billy's Brick
Yesterday at 5:57 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Breaking News
Yesterday at 3:07 pm by cyprussyd

» 4 luton town tickets for sale
Yesterday at 2:22 pm by LaySAFC


Not Good

Go down

Not Good

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-14, 8:22 pm

51 mins · 

Shocking scenes.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Arsenal match delayed amid safety fears at Emirates stadium

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] SUN FOOTBALL

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45969
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Good

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-09-15, 9:39 am

Most noise heard for years at a gooners home game
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6985
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Good

Post  canary-dave on 2017-09-15, 10:30 am

Apparently there was NO criminal damage and only five arrests!  like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13992
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Good

Post  vinkel on 2017-09-15, 10:36 am

On one of the news reports (can't remember which ) a German said, at cologne we usually find ways to get tickets. He then laughed.
That is possibly why we love them so much.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2337
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Good

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-09-15, 10:52 am

canary-dave wrote:Apparently there was NO criminal damage and only five arrests!  like
Yes. it was like when Sunderland fans took over London for the League Cup final. Not rioting, just enjoying their day out and trying to get tickets to see their team. The authorities ae paranoid these days though with all the terror threats.
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9281
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Good

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-09-15, 12:57 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Apparently there was NO criminal damage and only five arrests!  like
Yes. it was like when Sunderland fans took over London for the League Cup final. Not rioting, just enjoying their day out and trying to get tickets to see their team. The authorities ae paranoid these days though with all the terror threats.
Haha. Yes you did take over London!!  You made it into a festival though with no problems whatsoever.  My only gripe was trying to get served in the pubs with Makems trying to out drink me.  Because I'm on your forum I'll call the drinking competition a draw but TBH I think I edged it  Very Happy

I've seen the videos of the cologne fans and the vast majority didn't seem to be causing trouble but just enjoying the occasion.  It may have seemed intimidating for passers by but I've been lucky enough to see City twice in Germany and the opposing fans were great, friendly but LOUD!!
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 292
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Good

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-09-15, 1:40 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Apparently there was NO criminal damage and only five arrests!  like
Yes. it was like when Sunderland fans took over London for the League Cup final. Not rioting, just enjoying their day out and trying to get tickets to see their team. The authorities ae paranoid these days though with all the terror threats.
Haha. Yes you did take over London!!  You made it into a festival though with no problems whatsoever.  My only gripe was trying to get served in the pubs with Makems trying to out drink me.  Because I'm on your forum I'll call the drinking competition a draw but TBH I think I edged it  Very Happy

I've seen the videos of the cologne fans and the vast majority didn't seem to be causing trouble but just enjoying the occasion.  It may have seemed intimidating for passers by but I've been lucky enough to see City twice in Germany and the opposing fans were great, friendly but LOUD!!
Hmm a Manc trying to outdrink a Mackem - not a pretty sight by the end of the evening I would say! Laughing

On a serious note the news this morning shows why perhaps the authorities were right to be concerned, as they need to be alert to these type of dangers. Hope no one was too badly hurt in the Tube fire earlier today anyway.
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9281
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Good

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum