SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
Christmas and why I hate it EmptyToday at 4:05 am by Panther

» Has Donald been told to zip it
Christmas and why I hate it EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
Christmas and why I hate it EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
Christmas and why I hate it EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
Christmas and why I hate it EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Christmas and why I hate it EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Vincemac

» FFP, FPP
Christmas and why I hate it EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Christmas and why I hate it Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Mid week 7
Christmas and why I hate it Empty2019-09-18, 8:32 pm by Vincemac

» Rumours getting stronger
Christmas and why I hate it Empty2019-09-18, 6:39 pm by Hieronymus

Christmas and why I hate it

Go down

Christmas and why I hate it Empty Christmas and why I hate it

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-11-14, 3:33 pm

I remember being around 8 or 9,had an inkling that Santa Clause was not real but it was that time when you thought, I had better believe, just in case, a bit like god when you hit 60.

Well, I came down stairs, not sure of the time but I soon found out it was around middnight and heard my mam and dad putting my presents out, bugger.

Christmas lost a bit of it's magic that day but still, a few more years of getting presents, time of school and lots of sweets so not that bad.

Then I started work, earning money and it all changed, I was now expected to buy presents and the amount I received started to steadily reduce.

It all was down hill from then on, what to buy, how to afford it, house full expecting feeding, stress.

What has this to do with football and Sunderland, simple, boxing day and again something to enjoy at Christmas.

Now this boxing day,yes the one on December 26th, its funny haw days change every year but always the same date, I'm sure plans are afoot to change the date of boxing date to suit Sky's schedule.

Well this one we could feasibly be in the bottom 3 and needing to beat Man City to get out, now do you see why I hate it, got it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Christmas and why I hate it Empty Re: Christmas and why I hate it

Post  MrRAWhite on 2012-11-14, 4:02 pm

I enjoy Christmas, especially this year when I'm actually off work.. Very Happy, and I fully expect us to be fighting for the places in the top half of the table by the time Boxing Day arrives.. Wink ...
PS..How's the tash coming on big fella?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2012-11-14, 4:02 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I remember being around 8 or 9,had an inkling that Santa Clause was not real but it was that time when you thought, I had better believe, just in case, a bit like god when you hit 60.

Well, I came down stairs, not sure of the time but I soon found out it was around middnight and heard my mam and dad putting my presents out, bugger.

Christmas lost a bit of it's magic that day but still, a few more years of getting presents, time of school and lots of sweets so not that bad.

Then I started work, earning money and it all changed, I was now expected to buy presents and the amount I received started to steadily reduce.

It all was down hill from then on, what to buy, how to afford it, house full expecting feeding, stress.

What has this to do with football and Sunderland, simple, boxing day and again something to enjoy at Christmas.

Now this boxing day,yes the one on December 26th, its funny haw days change every year but always the same date, I'm sure plans are afoot to change the date of boxing date to suit Sky's schedule.

Well this one we could feasibly be in the bottom 3 and needing to beat Man City to get out, now do you see why I hate it, got it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I love Christmas time and all the build up glass
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-11-14, 4:12 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:I enjoy Christmas, especially this year when I'm actually off work.. Very Happy, and I fully expect us to be fighting for the places in the top half of the table by the time Boxing Day arrives.. Wink ...

I'm ashamed to say its not, irritated the life out of me so shaved it off Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2012-11-14, 5:24 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:I enjoy Christmas, especially this year when I'm actually off work.. Very Happy, and I fully expect us to be fighting for the places in the top half of the table by the time Boxing Day arrives.. Wink ...

I'm ashamed to say its not, irritated the life out of me so shaved it off Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Mine is driving me crazy too, and feels like a bloody hard bristled toilet brush stuck on my top lip. I have trimmed it right down, but will try and keep it on for at least another week or so to get a few more quid in the coffers..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2012-11-14, 5:28 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

Shame on you! Mine's still going, now I've got hairs round it I can talk like a - well, you know! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-11-14, 6:03 pm

I know I have let you ll down, that makes my Christmas even worse I am crying now and may never be the same again.

cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2012-11-14, 7:41 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I know I have let you ll down, that makes my Christmas even worse I am crying now and may never be the same again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ha'way man Syd, keep your hair on! Oh bugger ya shaved it off didnt ya.. Twisted Evil

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-11-14, 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum