SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Corbyn in Brussels.
Today at 10:56 am by cyprussyd

» I bet they didn't envisage this start
Today at 10:45 am by Hieronymus

» Tina anybody?
Today at 10:42 am by Hieronymus

» Aberfan 21-10-66
Today at 10:39 am by Hieronymus

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 10:31 am by cyprussyd

» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 10:27 am by Hieronymus

» Predictions Week 10
Today at 7:50 am by oldblackcat

» Mr H wont be happy
Yesterday at 10:13 pm by cyprussyd

» Lee Cattermole and Didier Ndong
Yesterday at 6:37 pm by cyprussyd

» I am no scholar
Yesterday at 4:14 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

I was oh so close to it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was oh so close to it

Post  vinkel on 2017-09-09, 6:23 pm

Leaving at half time. When i found the team selection my hopes plummeted, that was the start of it. Once they scored i just could not see any way to get back in the game. Dididong did plenty of running and Williams tried his best at running at the defence without support. Ruiter was a bag of nerves, Vaughan and Grabbon had no understanding. I only stayed to see if Grayson changed things, well he did but it made no difference. If there was supposed to be a system i couldn't find it, and neither could the team.
I have purposely left this till last. That useless sod should never get anyway near the first team squad ever again.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 1805
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 66
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: I was oh so close to it

Post  gil t azell on 2017-09-09, 6:38 pm

Good summary vinks but we knew we had lost prior to leaving the pub when Catts wasnt named.

Galloway is a waste of a good skin.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4662
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 57
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: I was oh so close to it

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-09-09, 9:05 pm

gil t azell wrote:Good summary vinks but we knew we had lost prior to leaving the pub when Catts wasnt named.

Galloway is a waste of a good skin.
I'm sure Syd will tell us he had a good afternoon out so all will be fine   I love you

Ps. I've still not seen ANYTHING to change my opinion that the new shirts will be a collectors item come the end of this season.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9366
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: I was oh so close to it

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-09, 9:08 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Good summary vinks but we knew we had lost prior to leaving the pub when Catts wasnt named.

Galloway is a waste of a good skin.
I'm sure Syd will tell us he had a good afternoon out so all will be fine   I love you

Ps. I've still not seen ANYTHING to change my opinion that the new shirts will be a collectors item come the end of this season.
Pity you didn't read my view before assuming

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42410
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I was oh so close to it

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-09-09, 9:11 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Good summary vinks but we knew we had lost prior to leaving the pub when Catts wasnt named.

Galloway is a waste of a good skin.
I'm sure Syd will tell us he had a good afternoon out so all will be fine   I love you

Ps. I've still not seen ANYTHING to change my opinion that the new shirts will be a collectors item come the end of this season.
Pity you didn't read my view before assuming 
Just found the other thread.
Sorry to hear if you've not had a good day when you always seem to enjoy your day out which is to be congratulated.
Hope Tuesday evening's not to cold.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9366
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: I was oh so close to it

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-09, 9:21 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Good summary vinks but we knew we had lost prior to leaving the pub when Catts wasnt named.

Galloway is a waste of a good skin.
I'm sure Syd will tell us he had a good afternoon out so all will be fine   I love you

Ps. I've still not seen ANYTHING to change my opinion that the new shirts will be a collectors item come the end of this season.
Pity you didn't read my view before assuming 
Just found the other thread.
Sorry to hear if you've not had a good day when you always seem to enjoy your day out which is to be congratulated.
Hope Tuesday evening's not to cold.
I have said many times that I always do have a good day but not always enjoy the football.
The good points of my day revolve around the people I meet, talking today to Vinkle and Les and their beautiful wives Katy and Marjory. Talking and laughing with Vince about beer and holidays.
I am realistic about the football, not great today, indeed not even good but dire but, spend 1 mil on 10 players and we are always liable for a day like today.
We can only hope, yes that word hope, that Grayson gets it right and does it very soon.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42410
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I was oh so close to it

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-09-09, 9:27 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:Just found the other thread.
Sorry to hear if you've not had a good day when you always seem to enjoy your day out which is to be congratulated.
Hope Tuesday evening's not to cold.
I have said many times that I always do have a good day but not always enjoy the football.
The good points of my day revolve around the people I meet, talking today to Vinkle and Les and their beautiful wives Katy and Marjory. Talking and laughing with Vince about beer and holidays.
I am realistic about the football, not great today, indeed not even good but dire but, spend 1 mil on 10 players and we are always liable for a day like today.
We can only hope, yes that word hope, that Grayson gets it right and does it very soon.

I hear you brother, friends maketh the day. 

Slightly OT but do you go to any other sporting events?

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9366
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: I was oh so close to it

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-09, 9:58 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:Just found the other thread.
Sorry to hear if you've not had a good day when you always seem to enjoy your day out which is to be congratulated.
Hope Tuesday evening's not to cold.
I have said many times that I always do have a good day but not always enjoy the football.
The good points of my day revolve around the people I meet, talking today to Vinkle and Les and their beautiful wives Katy and Marjory. Talking and laughing with Vince about beer and holidays.
I am realistic about the football, not great today, indeed not even good but dire but, spend 1 mil on 10 players and we are always liable for a day like today.
We can only hope, yes that word hope, that Grayson gets it right and does it very soon.

I hear you brother, friends maketh the day. 

Slightly OT but do you go to any other sporting events?
No indeed I lead a very solitary life, bit of a recluse, not always the case but life has taken me to where I now am.
Match day is my social life mt escape and occasionally my pleasure, very occasionally.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42410
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I was oh so close to it

Post  Billy D on 2017-09-09, 10:08 pm

What Gil said.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2832
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I was oh so close to it

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum