SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Academy of Plight?
Today at 8:28 am by cyprussyd

» Is it time for Tom Beadling to be given his chance?
Today at 8:22 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 10
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by Mackemneil

» Results of week 8 and fixtures for week 9
Yesterday at 8:51 pm by Mackemneil

» Special day Tuesday!
Yesterday at 8:43 pm by Mackemneil

» Classic Clough
Yesterday at 6:21 pm by canary-dave

» Craig Shakespeare: Leicester City sack manager four months after appointment
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by cyprussyd

» Is it payback time?
Yesterday at 2:43 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 68
Yesterday at 11:14 am by MrRAWhite

» Death of Working Men's Clubs
Yesterday at 9:07 am by Sid MCFC

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

Vincemac

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Mr Angry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mr Angry

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-09, 8:40 am

Sunderland players saw Simon Grayson's angry side for first time in 3-0 defeat at Barnsley

Black Cats manager Simon Grayson says his players probably saw a new side to him after they capitulated to defeat at Barnsley last month

BY[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• 22:30, 8 SEP 2017

Sunderland players saw a different side to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at Oakwell.
The Black Cats produced probably their best half-hour of football under Grayson in the last match before the international break, then followed it up with their worst hour to lose 3-0 to Barnsley. The manager was not best pleased.

“Maybe the players saw a side to me they previously hadn’t seen because previously they’d done all right,” he said. “I don’t lose my temper needlessly because I think it can have the wrong effect. I’ve been there as a player when a manager’s bawling and you just switch off, When I do it, it’s with the intention of having more of an impact and hopefully I won’t have to do it too often.

“I try not to be too emotional or drastic after games and try to take stock of things but I was most disappointed with the last 20 minutes because for 30 we were outstanding and it could have been three or four.
“Even Paul Heckingbottom admitted if we’d got the first goal we could have blown them away. We didn’t work as hard as we should have done to try to get back into the game in the last 20 minutes. It was a time for reflection and a bit of a kick up the backside.”

It was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] second defeat of the season, on the back of the 2-0 reverse at home to Leeds United. Grayson will be looking for a reaction against Sheffield United but his team have not won at home since December.
“It’s important to win any game and it’s even more important to try to win the next game when you’ve lost two in a row,” he said. “We want to try to win whether it’s home or away but ultimately we do want to win as quickly as we can at home because we need to stop this run. People keep bringing it up but ultimately a run like that is there to be stopped.”

“It’s nine months but it’s going to finish soon without a shadow of a doubt. Let’s hope it’s Saturday and it’s a bit like buses, we win on Saturday and then a second comes along on Tuesday night.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr Angry

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-09-09, 9:22 am

Fair enough Grayson but, I'm sure the fans that went down there paying good money to watch that garbage were a tad angrier and, those are the bread and butter fans of the club who were venting not the once a season £10 specials.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum