SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Predictions Week 17
Today at 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Today at 6:15 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» In plain English please
Today at 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Club sale close
Today at 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Hi-ho
Today at 9:14 am by Billy D

» Results of week 17 and fixtures for week 18
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by Mackemneil

» Jerry will be happy
Yesterday at 7:37 pm by Hieronymus

» BRING A TIN
Yesterday at 9:24 am by Billy D

» League Table Week 16
Yesterday at 1:37 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 16
Yesterday at 1:34 am by Black Cat Kiwi

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

canary-dave, catinexile

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

From DOOMER to DREAMER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

From DOOMER to DREAMER

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-07, 1:37 pm

We are back on Saturday to bread and butter football, none of this poncy international stuff, proper footy.

On SunderMad and across the footballing community we have the extremes of doom and gloom  and best team in the world but we, the majority just live in hope.

All around the world fans will be searching for us on live TV or dodgy internet streams, sadly both are in short supply for championship teams. Those of us fortunate to live in the radio Newcastle region have Barnes and Benno, for those outside I would say £4.50 a month is a small investment for commentary of every SAFC game.

Barnsy will thrill you with obscure facts on players along with the weather and colour of strip and fare laid on in the press room.
Benno will ensure that the brightest performance will be brought down to doom, I am convinced he is honorary chairman of The Doom & Gloom society.

For we fortunate few of course we have the smell of the burger van and thrill of the live game unfolding before our eyes.

Under Grayson's new regime we await team news, formation and tactics. We see the visiting team, unlike last season there are few recognisable names. Maybe the odd name from the past but no world cup winners, celebrity magazine favorites or prime time super stars. More like I'm a celebrity get me out of here, strictly come dancing or celebrity big brother contestant.

But whatever way we get to see or listen to our team of hardworking, medical staff consuming or one last chance heroes we will approach kick off with anticipation of great new Sunderland or same old shit Sunderland.

Enjoy the win, accept the draw or complain at the loss, then do it all again on Tuesday.

Keep the Faith, well we try hard even though the faith has been severely tested.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: From DOOMER to DREAMER

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-09-07, 2:31 pm

Welcome back Syd. Hope you had a relaxing time on your jollies and are ready for the fray again Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum