SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Today at 7:58 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 17
Today at 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» In plain English please
Today at 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Club sale close
Today at 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Hi-ho
Today at 9:14 am by Billy D

» Results of week 17 and fixtures for week 18
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by Mackemneil

» Jerry will be happy
Yesterday at 7:37 pm by Hieronymus

» BRING A TIN
Yesterday at 9:24 am by Billy D

» League Table Week 16
Yesterday at 1:37 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 16
Yesterday at 1:34 am by Black Cat Kiwi

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

catinexile, cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

NDONG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NDONG

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-29, 7:12 pm

Just when you thought it was safe to peek, one journalist reckons Sunderland are actively trying to sell record-signing Didier Ndong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He’s been the subject of transfer rumours for a couple of weeks, but one journalist has now stated Sunderland are actively trying to sell record-signing…
ROKERREPORT.SBNATION.COM

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 43238
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NDONG

Post  Roker roar on 2017-08-29, 7:14 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Just when you thought it was safe to peek, one journalist reckons Sunderland are actively trying to sell record-signing Didier Ndong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He’s been the subject of transfer rumours for a couple of weeks, but one journalist has now stated Sunderland are actively trying to sell record-signing…
ROKERREPORT.SBNATION.COM
What the hell they trying to do to our club....it's as though they are trying to put us out of business.
avatar
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: NDONG

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-29, 7:25 pm

Roker roar wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Just when you thought it was safe to peek, one journalist reckons Sunderland are actively trying to sell record-signing Didier Ndong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He’s been the subject of transfer rumours for a couple of weeks, but one journalist has now stated Sunderland are actively trying to sell record-signing…
ROKERREPORT.SBNATION.COM
What the hell they trying to do to our club....it's as though they are trying to put us out of business.
There getting money for all our assets 
To give to short
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6723
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: NDONG

Post  paddocklad on 2017-08-29, 7:43 pm

It's all about money with short if he could sell the family silver he would this man is not interested in the club one bit, if he was the loans would be interest free, wouldn't be surprised to see the club sold once the window is shut, don't expect to see any players coming in just plenty going out
avatar
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-08-20
Age : 48
Location : Chester-le-Street

Back to top Go down

Re: NDONG

Post  Roker roar on 2017-08-29, 8:00 pm

paddocklad wrote:It's all about money with short if he could sell the family silver he would this man is not interested in the club one bit, if he was the loans would be interest free, wouldn't be surprised to see the club sold once the window is shut, don't expect to see any players coming in just plenty going out
Certainly looking that way....getting less interested now, please their selves, why should we give a flying f*ck when evidently they don't.
avatar
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: NDONG

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-29, 8:04 pm

Roker roar wrote:
paddocklad wrote:It's all about money with short if he could sell the family silver he would this man is not interested in the club one bit, if he was the loans would be interest free, wouldn't be surprised to see the club sold once the window is shut, don't expect to see any players coming in just plenty going out
Certainly looking that way....getting less interested now, please their selves, why should we give a flying f*ck when evidently they don't.
Cause we support Sunderland 
It just happens short has the money
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6723
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: NDONG

Post  Roker roar on 2017-08-29, 8:09 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
paddocklad wrote:It's all about money with short if he could sell the family silver he would this man is not interested in the club one bit, if he was the loans would be interest free, wouldn't be surprised to see the club sold once the window is shut, don't expect to see any players coming in just plenty going out
Certainly looking that way....getting less interested now, please their selves, why should we give a flying f*ck when evidently they don't.
Cause we support Sunderland 
It just happens short has the money
We're going to be in the friggin northern league at this rate....lol.
avatar
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: NDONG

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-08-30, 8:27 am

We can't get rid of players that don't want to be here and can't be bothered to play for the club....so lets sell our best players instead...what kind of logic is that?
avatar
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2127
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 56
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Re: NDONG

Post  Kipper on 2017-08-30, 9:07 am

Pure speculation by one Sun journalist.
avatar
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 630
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: NDONG

Post  Roker roar on 2017-08-30, 9:09 am

Kipper wrote:Pure speculation by one Sun journalist.
Deffo off to one of them imo.
avatar
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: NDONG

Post  Kipper on 2017-08-31, 3:21 pm

Sunderland are eager to keep hold of Didier Ndong and will not entertain any deadline day offers for the midfielder, the Echo understands.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 630
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: NDONG

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-31, 6:37 pm

DIng staying

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 43238
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NDONG

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum