SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» 4.50 Saturday and then
Today at 4:29 pm by cyprussyd

» The way forward
Today at 4:18 pm by Hieronymus

» Déjà vu
Today at 3:48 pm by cyprussyd

» I had a dream
Today at 3:12 pm by Hieronymus

» Grayson out
Today at 2:00 pm by cyprussyd

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 10:25 am by Silvers

» Mr H will be delighted
Today at 9:57 am by Hieronymus

» Some good news
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol City/Bolton
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by sunderpitt

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave, cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

I believe him, do you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I believe him, do you?

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-25, 11:14 am

Grayson says he is under no pressure to sell but will be able to strengthen quickly should a substantial bid come in for any one of his players.
He said: “Speaking to Martin Bain, we’ll make the decision on what is best for the football club. If we get good value for money we’ll probably sell players, if we don’t have a replacement lined up we’re probably in a position where we don’t have to do it.
“That’s something that happened with the club last year, when Lamine was perhaps going to go to Everton but there was no replacement lined up. We’ve got a list of targets, which was updated and put on my desk this morning. They’re all ready to go, to make the phonecalls, if anyone goes hopefully we’ve done enough work already to be prepared and have these things lined up.
“There’s a value with a lot of our players, you don’t give them away cheaply. Somebody might come in for a player that’s not been mentioned, not just the likes of Didier who have been mentioned in the press. We’ll just see where it goes in terms of what avenue we go down.

“Players will leave on our terms, not just because we think they want to go to another club or because clubs think they can get players on the cheap. It’ll be down to us, it’ll be our decision because we’ve got the right deal.
“I mentioned that the other week when it was Lamine been talked about as one of those to leave, that he’d only leave if it was the right value for the football club.
“I think all the lads have been very good in terms of their attitude, on the training pitch and in the games. They’re showing their capabilities.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I believe him, do you?

Post  Rovertsafc on 2017-08-25, 11:38 am

I'm a believer,hallelujah.
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-25, 11:57 am

Rovertsafc wrote:I'm a believer,hallelujah.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lesmac on 2017-08-25, 4:20 pm

Grayson's performance since he was appointed has been like a breath if fresh air and I'm sure that just about every one of us here on SunderMad are very satisfied with events on the field. In is media interviews he has always spoken truthfully even with bad news as far as the fans are concerned. So it would seem that we at last have a manager  we can trust. His statement above is very positive and at last we have been told little of what happens behind the scenes.  I do hope so.
lesmac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://lesmcleanphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum