SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» 4.50 Saturday and then
Today at 4:29 pm by cyprussyd

» The way forward
Today at 4:18 pm by Hieronymus

» Déjà vu
Today at 3:48 pm by cyprussyd

» I had a dream
Today at 3:12 pm by Hieronymus

» Grayson out
Today at 2:00 pm by cyprussyd

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 10:25 am by Silvers

» Mr H will be delighted
Today at 9:57 am by Hieronymus

» Some good news
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol City/Bolton
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by sunderpitt

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave, cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Sunderland will travel to Everton in round three of the Carabao Cup.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-24, 7:23 am

The Black Cats will meet the Premier League side at Goodison Park during the week commencing September 18.
Next month’s tie will be only the third meeting between the two sides in this competition, with the two previous ones seeing the lads come out on top both times. In 1967, Sunderland overcame the Toffees 3-2 before penalties were required to defeat them in their next League Cup tie in November 1998.

A confirmed date and ticketing arrangements will be announced in due course.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland will travel to Everton in round three of the Carabao Cup.

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-08-24, 7:24 am

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland will travel to Everton in round three of the Carabao Cup.
The Black Cats will meet the Premier League side at Goodison Park during the week commencing September 18.
Next month’s tie will be only the third meeting between the two sides in this competition, with the two previous ones seeing the lads come out on top both times. In 1967, Sunderland overcame the Toffees 3-2 before penalties were required to defeat them in their next League Cup tie in November 1998.

Optimistic for a win?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-24, 7:28 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland will travel to Everton in round three of the Carabao Cup.

Optimistic for a win?
Fighting in North Sunderland

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-08-24, 7:28 am

I can't think of many a worse side to face than Everton.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-08-24, 7:40 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[size=32]Sunderland will travel to Everton in round three of the Carabao Cup.[/size]
[size=32]The Black Cats will meet the Premier League side at Goodison Park during the week commencing September 18.
Next month’s tie will be only the third meeting between the two sides in this competition, with the two previous ones seeing the lads come out on top both times. In 1967, Sunderland overcame the Toffees 3-2 before penalties were required to defeat them in their next League Cup tie in November 1998.[/size]
[size=32]A confirmed date and ticketing arrangements will be announced in due course.[/size]

Optimistic for a win?

IIRC other than a church and a tip, which keeps getting closed and opened...o and a riding stables....there is not a lot going on in N Sunderland. Unless you mean grief by Mrs H as the toffees stuff us?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-24, 7:58 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[size=32]Sunderland will travel to Everton in round three of the Carabao Cup.[/size]
[size=32]The Black Cats will meet the Premier League side at Goodison Park during the week commencing September 18.
Next month’s tie will be only the third meeting between the two sides in this competition, with the two previous ones seeing the lads come out on top both times. In 1967, Sunderland overcame the Toffees 3-2 before penalties were required to defeat them in their next League Cup tie in November 1998.[/size]
[size=32]A confirmed date and ticketing arrangements will be announced in due course.[/size]

Optimistic for a win?

IIRC other than a church and a tip, which keeps getting closed and opened...o and a riding stables....there is not a lot going on in N Sunderland. Unless you mean grief by Mrs H as the toffees stuff us?
I didn't like to name names and when did you learn the word, Optimistic? Have you been paying for private tuition from lesmack

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-24, 8:04 am

will our Everton loanees be eligible to play ?
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-08-24, 9:08 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Optimistic for a win?

I didn't like to name names and when did you learn the word, Optimistic? Have you been paying for private tuition from lesmack

Did you not see the question mark? Somehow I thought you would click on that word  Cool. Well your prediction
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-24, 9:29 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Optimistic for a win?

Did you not see the question mark? Somehow I thought you would click on that word  Cool. Well your prediction
I think we will probably be out

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Spuggy on 2017-08-24, 11:05 am

Kone likes Goodison.
Spuggy
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-24, 1:05 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Optimistic for a win?

I beg your pardon! I'll have you know that North Sunderland is a hive of activity despite being a retirement community. Mr H and I have joined the local Bowls Club and we also now have a new pub, well an old one that reopened, The Longstone House Hotel Very Happy

We both said last night that we expected to get drawn together. But me and Mr H rarely fight over football or anything to be honest.

We have a decent record against Everton if my memory serves me right, so who knows. They certainly have bigger fish to fry this season so it may be an opportunity for us.

As Silvers says wll our Everton lads be ineligible to play?
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-08-24, 1:18 pm

Perfect opportunity for a Bradley Memorial theme!

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lever Malone on 2017-08-24, 2:00 pm

Hieronymus wrote:

As Silvers says wll our Everton lads be ineligible to play?
According to that fount of all knowledge otherwise known as Wikipedia

'In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], players on loan are not permitted to play against the team which holds their registration (section 7.2 of rule M.6). Loanees are, however, allowed to play against their 'owning' clubs in cup competitions, unless they have played for their owning club in that cup during that season.'

I thought you had to get the permission of the club that owned those players to play against any opposition in cup competitions but maybe I am (and I hate to admit it) wrong.
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-24, 2:06 pm

canary-dave wrote:Perfect opportunity for a Bradley Memorial theme!
Great idea! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum