SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Predictions Week 14
Today at 12:28 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Cookie on Rodwell
Today at 12:05 am by Silvers

» Happy Birthday for Friday
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by Roker roar

» Well done Martin Bain
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by Billy D

» Robinho gets 9 years in prison
Yesterday at 5:52 pm by cyprussyd

» Should we keep him?
Yesterday at 5:33 pm by cyprussyd

» BURTON ALBION V SUNDERLAND AFC
Yesterday at 12:32 am by cyprussyd

» Is it back?
2017-11-22, 7:39 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» The Managers PETER REID
2017-11-22, 5:24 pm by cyprussyd

» Watmore knacked
2017-11-22, 2:50 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

SAFA Mackem

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Condolences Vince

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Condolences Vince

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-19, 10:09 pm

Poor Vince was almost heartbroken at today's game.
At half time he disappeared down to the concourse and on his way back told me his sad tale with tears in his eyes.

He bought 2 pints, 2 pies and 2 packets of crisps, one for him and one for his brother but his brother did not show.

Poor Vince was left to drink 2 pints, eat 2 pies and 2 packets of crisps, poor soul.   pint pint

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 43001
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-19, 10:12 pm

So now we know who ate all the pies Laughing
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8579
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-19, 10:16 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Poor Vince was almost heartbroken at today's game.
At half time he disappeared down to the concourse and on his way back told me his sad tale with tears in his eyes.

He bought 2 pints, 2 pies and 2 packets of crisps, one for him and one for his brother but his brother did not show.

Poor Vince was left to drink 2 pints, eat 2 pies and 2 packets of crisps, poor soul.   pint pint
Lovely
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6700
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-19, 10:16 pm

Somewhere .... over the rainbow ...... weigh a pie...
avatar
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 14953
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : NE16

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  canary-dave on 2017-08-20, 4:29 am

pinta pinta lol! lol!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13506
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-08-20, 8:43 am

I briefly met Vince he needed that sustenance he was fading away to nothingless otherwise
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6230
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-20, 9:13 am

sunderpitt wrote:I briefly met Vince he needed that sustenance he was fading away to nothingless otherwise
Nice to met you we will chat when we have more time 
I will come in a little earlier 
like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6700
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-20, 9:13 am

canary-dave wrote:pinta pinta lol! lol!
like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6700
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-20, 9:14 am

silvers wrote:Somewhere .... over the rainbow ...... weigh a pie...
I need to keep of pies  like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6700
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-20, 10:55 am

Hieronymus wrote:So now we know who ate all the pies Laughing
like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6700
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Billy D on 2017-08-20, 11:38 am

I've me Vince & his brother & they both sound as f*ck.
Top lads.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2977
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-20, 11:48 am

Billy D wrote:I've me Vince & his brother & they both sound as f*ck.
Top lads.
But his brother is fading away because Vince eats all the pies

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 43001
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-20, 12:19 pm

Billy D wrote:I've me Vince & his brother & they both sound as f*ck.
Top lads.
like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6700
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Billy D on 2017-08-20, 2:34 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've me Vince & his brother & they both sound as f*ck.
Top lads.
But his brother is fading away because Vince eats all the pies
Believe me Syd, their Michael is not undernourished.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2977
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  canary-dave on 2017-08-20, 3:11 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've me Vince & his brother & they both sound as f*ck.
Top lads.
But his brother is fading away because Vince eats all the pies
Believe me Syd, their Michael is not undernourished.

That may well be Billy but he needs topping up every now and then!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13506
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-20, 3:17 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've me Vince & his brother & they both sound as f*ck.
Top lads.
But his brother is fading away because Vince eats all the pies
Believe me Syd, their Michael is not undernourished.

That may well be Billy but he needs topping up every now and then!
Yeh our Michael 22 stone
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6700
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-20, 3:28 pm

Vincemac wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've me Vince & his brother & they both sound as f*ck.
Top lads.
But his brother is fading away because Vince eats all the pies
Believe me Syd, their Michael is not undernourished.

That may well be Billy but he needs topping up every now and then!
Yeh our Michael 22 stone
He wont be for long if you eat all the pies

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 43001
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-20, 3:50 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've me Vince & his brother & they both sound as f*ck.
Top lads.
But his brother is fading away because Vince eats all the pies
Believe me Syd, their Michael is not undernourished.

That may well be Billy but he needs topping up every now and then!
Yeh our Michael 22 stone
He wont be for long if you eat all the pies
like
I and it's his turn next to buy the pies and beer 
Win win for me
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6700
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-20, 4:23 pm

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've me Vince & his brother & they both sound as f*ck.
Top lads.
But his brother is fading away because Vince eats all the pies
Believe me Syd, their Michael is not undernourished.

That may well be Billy but he needs topping up every now and then!
Yeh our Michael 22 stone
He wont be for long if you eat all the pies
like
I and it's his turn next to buy the pies and beer 
Win win for me
Happy days Vince

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 43001
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Condolences Vince

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum