SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Why the delay
Today at 8:39 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions week 23
Today at 8:11 pm by Hieronymus

» Interesting 24 hrs
Today at 8:04 pm by Hieronymus

»  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland
Today at 2:30 pm by Kipper

» Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread
Today at 8:44 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Martin O'Neil
Today at 6:09 am by canary-dave

» BREXIT
Yesterday at 3:28 pm by Silvers

» Johnny Williams
Yesterday at 12:49 pm by Kipper

» The run starts here
2019-01-16, 9:32 pm by gil t azell

»  Maja
2019-01-16, 9:26 pm by gil t azell

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

For Mr H

Go down

For Mr H

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-17, 6:31 pm

@Everton 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=0]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47977
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-17, 9:02 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[size=14]@Everton 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=0]
confused confused confused confused confused
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9626
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-17, 9:47 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[size=14]@Everton 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=0]
confused confused confused confused confused
sorry, missed the main bit, was on Everton youtube

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47977
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-17, 10:33 pm

Yes, he watched the whole match on Everton Youtube after searching around for it on TV and failing! They won 2-0 so he is very happy Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9626
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-17, 11:07 pm

like
avatar
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15251
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-08-18, 10:02 am

I looked for that match last night, surprised it wasn't on the telly.  If I was an Everton fan I would be a bit miffed.

Sad to see the bloody idiots fighting.  If Uefa don't ban them they may well insist the away match is played behind closed doors which is a double whammy for the Everton fans.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 418
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-18, 10:43 am

Sid MCFC wrote:I looked for that match last night, surprised it wasn't on the telly.  If I was an Everton fan I would be a bit miffed.

Sad to see the bloody idiots fighting.  If Uefa don't ban them they may well insist the away match is played behind closed doors which is a double whammy for the Everton fans.
Mr H was very miffed indeed! But there was a very good stream from the club website for free so he was happy enough in the end.

Yes he was not impressed with the fighting. As if the world needs football hooligans to add to the current destructive and deathly mayhem. Sigh Mad
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9626
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-08-18, 11:00 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:I looked for that match last night, surprised it wasn't on the telly.  If I was an Everton fan I would be a bit miffed.

Sad to see the bloody idiots fighting.  If Uefa don't ban them they may well insist the away match is played behind closed doors which is a double whammy for the Everton fans.
Mr H was very miffed indeed! But there was a very good stream from the club website for free so he was happy enough in the end.

Yes he was not impressed with the fighting. As if the world needs football hooligans to add to the current destructive and deathly mayhem. Sigh Mad
I bet he was.  I'm still annoyed that in 1970 City won the European cup winners cup and it wasn't even on the bloody radio !!!!  (Unlike Syd I was too young to go then  Laughing Laughing )

Hope I'm not overstaying my welcome. affraid
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 418
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-18, 11:05 am

Well, as we have to put up with a canary from Weston (deported from Norfolk) am sure we can accomodate someone from the Curry Mile...

like
avatar
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15251
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  canary-dave on 2017-08-18, 11:24 am

silvers wrote:Well, as we have to put up with a canary from Weston (deported from Norfolk) am sure we can accomodate someone from the Curry Mile...

like

Put up with?

You are extremely lucky to have me!   Twisted Evil canary

tounge tounge tounge tounge

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14322
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-08-18, 11:24 am

Bb
silvers wrote:Well, as we have to put up with a canary from Weston (deported from Norfolk) am sure we can accomodate someone from the Curry Mile...

like
Blimey,  I didn't think the curry mile was that well known.  I've spent many 'interesting' nights there.  And painful mornings.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 418
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-18, 11:43 am

My daughter went to Manchester Uni.

We had many a curry in the mile...

Very Happy
avatar
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15251
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-18, 12:09 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:Bb
silvers wrote:Well, as we have to put up with a canary from Weston (deported from Norfolk) am sure we can accomodate someone from the Curry Mile...

like
Blimey,  I didn't think the curry mile was that well known.  I've spent many 'interesting' nights there.  And painful mornings.
There are not many curry houses that Silvers has not frequented.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47977
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-18, 2:42 pm

Cool
avatar
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15251
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: For Mr H

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum