SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Bradley Lowery to be honoured at SPOTY
Today at 5:16 am by canary-dave

» Bradley Lowery to be honoured at SPOTY
Today at 5:16 am by canary-dave

» MAJA GOAL
Today at 4:08 am by canary-dave

» Newcastle in, Sunderland and West Ham OUT
Today at 2:38 am by oxfordshire

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V BIRMINGHAM.
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by sunderpitt

» 80 is special
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by Nostalgic

» Keith Chegwin dies
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Billy D

» Predictions Week 17
2017-12-15, 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» In plain English please
2017-12-15, 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

sunderpitt

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Snodgrass,yes or no

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snodgrass,yes or no

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-17, 6:21 pm

@SkySports_Keith 
West Ham United have told Robert Snodgrass that he is surplus to requirements and is available either for transfer - or on loan.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Snodgrass,yes or no

Post  Billy D on 2017-08-17, 6:22 pm

cyprussyd wrote:@SkySports_Keith 
West Ham United have told Robert Snodgrass that he is surplus to requirements and is available either for transfer - or on loan.
I'd have him in a heartbeat but I doubt it will happen.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-17, 6:23 pm

Will they accept buttons ?
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-17, 6:33 pm

Billy D wrote:
Before we kicked off I would agree Billy but our good start could tempt a seasons loan.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-08-17, 6:54 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Before we kicked off I would agree Billy but our good start could tempt a seasons loan.
Well I hope you are right Syd.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-17, 9:01 pm

Billy D wrote:
Me too Smile
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-08-17, 10:14 pm

If he is better than what we have and would improve the team. The answer is yes.

Does he hail from Snods Edge near Shotley Bridge?

Last edited by sunderpitt on 2017-08-18, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-17, 10:17 pm

I think you mean Snods Edge , a bootiful village
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-18, 8:12 am

Snodgrass to Villa and Ross McCormack and Tommy Elphick to us

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Spuggy on 2017-08-18, 10:31 am

RS is has Jock heritage which is why he plays internationals for Gordon Strachan, and note his grandad starred as the old doctor in the TV series Dr Findlay's Casebook - doubt if anyone on here is old enough to remember - it was a sort of medical James Herriott.

I know Snoddy very very well from his time at Hull, and less so at Leeds. Always a great crowd favourite, vg crosser of ball and even better with free kicks. A really good all round player and all Hull fans were horrified when BSA took him off to WHam. Greedy owners - you might be familiar with foreign owners.

He lost a whole season at Hull with torn ligaments but it was regularly reported that he slogged away in the gym by himself, and ended up with a good recovery. He was never the quickest, but quick enough.

Never hides and chases around for the team. A must sign - no brainer.

I would not be surprised if Villa go for him, but Grays must know him better than anyone and his comments speak volumes.

see :http://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/update/2017-08-18/sunderland-boss-simon-grayson-admits-snodgrass-interest/ 

"Sunderland boss Simon Grayson has admitted his interest in West Ham midfielder Robert Snodgrass.
The 29-year-old Scotland international has been told he can leave his current club just seven months after his arrival from Hull in a £10.2 million deal.
Grayson had revealed earlier this week that the Black Cats had missed out on a move for Bournemouth's Max Gradel despite reaching an agreement with the Cherries.
Asked if he was interest in Snodgrass, with whom he worked with at Leeds, Grayson told a press conference: "When people like him become available you would be foolish not to consider it.
"Again, that would be a deal dictated by finances. Can we do it? Who knows, but we might ask the question."

Last updated Fri 18 Aug 2017 "
In Grays I trust. 
Spuggy
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-18, 11:59 am

- doubt if anyone on here is old enough to remember - it was a sort of medical James Herriott.

Sadly most of us do

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-18, 12:04 pm

Yep

Very Happy
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-18, 12:06 pm

Snods is reportedly on £70k a week.

Thats a big ask for safc..
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-18, 12:18 pm

@JHunterChron 
Snodgrass offered to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but finances a stumbling block.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]➡️ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

West Ham winger Robert Snodgrass is a man Simon Grayson would love to sign, but finances will dictate whether he moves to Wearside

CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK|BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-08-18, 1:00 pm

Lets say we did get him, who we gonna drop to accommodate him?
Would be harsh to drop Honeyman who is coming along nicely.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Yakker on 2017-08-18, 1:13 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Me too Smile
Me 3
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-08-18, 1:23 pm

cyprussyd wrote:- doubt if anyone on here is old enough to remember - it was a sort of medical James Herriott.

Sadly most of us do

Somebody told me Syd could never decide between "Janet" or Ena of Corrie fame as to whom he had the hots for
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-18, 2:34 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:- doubt if anyone on here is old enough to remember - it was a sort of medical James Herriott.

Sadly most of us do

Somebody told me Syd could never decide between "Janet" or Ena of Corrie fame as to whom he had the hots for
wrong again, it was Janet and Minnie Caudwell

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-18, 2:42 pm

SNODGRASS LATEST
West Ham have told Robert Snodgrass that he is surplus to requirements and is available either for transfer - or for loan.
The Scotland international only signed for Slaven Bilic's side in January, but the winger has now been informed that the club won't stand in his way if he can find a move away from The London Stadium.
Sunderland manager Simon Grayson has revealed his interest in the player he managed at Leeds.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-08-18, 3:34 pm

cyprussyd wrote:SNODGRASS LATEST
West Ham have told Robert Snodgrass that he is surplus to requirements and is available either for transfer - or for loan.
The Scotland international only signed for Slaven Bilic's side in January, but the winger has now been informed that the club won't stand in his way if he can find a move away from The London Stadium.
Sunderland manager Simon Grayson has revealed his interest in the player he managed at Leeds.

The fact that he's surplus to requirements after only six months should be ringing very loud alarm bells, I remember sitting next to Syd at the SoL and hearing Syd boo every time someone got near him and him falling over looking for a foul.

Obviously if he's in your side and he gets away wy-ith it it's to your advantage, the downside is, he has a reputation for diving and misses out on genuine penalty claims!

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-18, 3:50 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:SNODGRASS LATEST

The fact that he's surplus to requirements after only six months should be ringing very loud alarm bells, I remember sitting next to Syd at the SoL and hearing Syd boo every time someone got near him and him falling over looking for a foul.

Obviously if he's in your side and he gets away wy-ith it it's to your advantage, the downside is, he has a reputation for diving and misses out on genuine penalty claims!
I never boo and I hope we get him

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-08-18, 4:00 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Sadly most of us do

I heard Ena  and Minnie were always up for a bit of fun with Albert Tatlock just to upset Miss Newgent and wind Syd up
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-08-18, 4:09 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Sadly most of us do

I heard Ena  and Minnie were always up for a bit of fun with Albert Tatlock just to upset Miss Newgent and wind Syd up

Syd was after Florrie Lyndley because she had the corner shop!

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-18, 4:09 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Sadly most of us do

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Spuggy on 2017-08-18, 4:18 pm

Latest on Swawka :

"Snodgrass, according to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], has been told he can leave and will now look to find a new club before the transfer window closes.

Though the Hammers want to recoup all or some of their £10m outlay on Snodgrass, it is noted they will consider loaning the player in order to get him off the wage bill.
Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez, who has seen his club make a limited foray into the transfer market thus far, is claimed to be interested in the player, who would be joining up with with fellow Scotland international Matt Ritchie should he move to Tyneside.
Newcastle would face competition from Brighton, Aston Villa and Leeds United, the report says."

Or try :  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  :
"West Ham United have told Robert Snodgrass that he can find himself a new club, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Robert Snodgrass will be allowed to leave West Ham United either on loan or in a permanent deal after Slaven Bilic has made it clear that he is not in his plans.
Snodgrass only arrived in East London seven months ago during the January 2017 transfer window but he failed to make an impact in the second half of the season following his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
The former Leeds United and Norwich City winger netted 7 times in 20 games for Hull but failed to find the net in his fifteen outings for the Hammers.
The Scotland international was completely omitted from the match day squad to take on Manchester United on the opening day of the Premier League season.

Slaven Bilic instead opted for no attacking midfielders on the bench with Manuel Lanzini and Michail Antonio injured, Sead Haksabanovic not deemed ready and Robert Snodgrass frozen out.
The 29-year-old is now looking for a new club and a host of Premier League and Championship sides might fancy taking a punt on him, especially if they can grab him on a loan deal."
Spuggy
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum