SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Corbyn in Brussels.
Today at 10:56 am by cyprussyd

» I bet they didn't envisage this start
Today at 10:45 am by Hieronymus

» Tina anybody?
Today at 10:42 am by Hieronymus

» Aberfan 21-10-66
Today at 10:39 am by Hieronymus

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 10:31 am by cyprussyd

» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 10:27 am by Hieronymus

» Predictions Week 10
Today at 7:50 am by oldblackcat

» Mr H wont be happy
Yesterday at 10:13 pm by cyprussyd

» Lee Cattermole and Didier Ndong
Yesterday at 6:37 pm by cyprussyd

» I am no scholar
Yesterday at 4:14 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Yorkshire Based Fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yorkshire Based Fans

Post  mackem72 on 2017-08-17, 12:59 pm

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this so thought id post anyway (sorry admin if this shouldve been posted elsewhere)

Theres been a group created on Facebook for fans living in the Yorkshire area, main purpose being to help fans be able to get to matches via carshare (possible coach orgainising in future should the group take off) or advice on best way to get there, where to park, pubs to visit etc.

If anyone is on here from Yorks whos interested in joining the group, drop me a message and we'll get you added Smile

ack ack
mackem72
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Back to top Go down

Re: Yorkshire Based Fans

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-17, 1:55 pm

mackem72 wrote:Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this so thought id post anyway (sorry admin if this shouldve been posted elsewhere)

Theres been a group created on Facebook for fans living in the Yorkshire area, main purpose being to help fans be able to get to matches via carshare (possible coach orgainising in future should the group take off) or advice on best way to get there, where to park, pubs to visit etc.

If anyone is on here from Yorks whos interested in joining the group, drop me a message and we'll get you added Smile

ack ack

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2017-08-17, 2:32 pm

mackem72 wrote:Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this so thought id post anyway (sorry admin if this shouldve been posted elsewhere)

ack ack

Sounds like a great idea but I don't do facebook. My loss. There's a fellow Sunderland fan lives nearby who was a season ticket holder last year but didn't manage to co-ordinate travel once. Rubbish eh?
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  mackem72 on 2017-08-17, 2:37 pm

Kipper wrote:

ack ack

Sounds like a great idea but I don't do facebook. My loss. There's a fellow Sunderland fan lives nearby who was a season ticket holder last year but didn't manage to co-ordinate travel once. Rubbish eh?

Where abouts do you live kipper ?

The group has only been going just over a week but already been quite a few cases of people being able to get lifts (either both ways) or just home afterward if theyd got there another way.

If youre stuck for travel could always send me a message and ill post in the group on your behalf if you want then get people to contact you if they can help out.
mackem72
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2017-08-17, 2:58 pm

mackem72 wrote:
Kipper wrote:

ack ack

The group has only been going just over a week but already been quite a few cases of people being able to get lifts (either both ways) or just home afterward if theyd got there another way.

If youre stuck for travel could always send me a message and ill post in the group on your behalf if you want then get people to contact you if they can help out.

Near Thirsk. Never normally stuck for a car when I want to get there but always good to share.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  mackem72 on 2017-08-17, 3:03 pm

Kipper wrote:
mackem72 wrote:
Kipper wrote:

ack ack

Near Thirsk. Never normally stuck for a car when I want to get there but always good to share.

mackem72
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-17, 4:50 pm

Great idea! like
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down