SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Results of week 9 and fixtures for week10
Today at 11:13 pm by Hieronymus

» Martin Bain on Simon Grayson
Today at 7:55 pm by sunderpitt

» Morrisons Jarrow
Today at 7:52 pm by cyprussyd

» Manager Sacked
Today at 7:35 pm by Nostalgic

» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 6:04 pm by Hieronymus

» The way forward
Today at 12:15 pm by vinkel

» I had a dream
Today at 6:46 am by cyprussyd

» Quiz 68
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by Nostalgic

» Quiz 69
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by Nostalgic

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

Argus

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

iFollow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iFollow

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-12, 12:59 pm

An idiot’s guide to watching the Norwich v SAFC match on iFollow tomorrow

Sure, you’ve heard of iFollow, but how do you use it? Here’s an easy guide on how to watch tomorrow’s game at Norwich if you can’t make it down to Carrow Road.

by [size=13][url=https://www.sbnation.com/users/Roker Report]Roker Report[/url]  Aug 12, 2017, 12:48pm BST
[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=13]iFollow Norwich EFL
So, Sunderland opted not to use the iFollow service - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

But, if you are like me, you’ll still want to watch the games regardless.
Barnsley, Bolton, Brentford, Burton, Cardiff, Ipswich, Millwall, Norwich, Nottingham Forest, Preston, Reading, Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday are the Championship clubs that will be utilising iFollow this season, so there will be opportunities further down the line for us to watch our games via their services.
There are perfectly legal ways to watch tomorrow’s match, and it’ll take a bit of farting around, but provided you are fairly tech savvy you shouldn’t find it overly difficult to work out.
Note: If you are an overseas user, you only really need to pay attention to Step 3 and Step 4.The parts about using a VPN etc are only really relevant to those of us within the UK.

Step 1: Find yourself a decent VPN Client
Before we even think about watching the game there’s an amount of prep-work you need to do in order to reach your end goal.
In order to order and watch the match you need to be using a VPN. There are many free ones out there but the majority of them only give you a certain allowance of data to use, so you may want to save yourself some hassle and pay for one.
Windscribe offer 10GB of data upon signing up, whilst TunnelBear are regarded as the best out there but offer just 500mb for free. Have a look around for the ones that offer you the most data if you don’t want to pay a subscription to one - but do your research.
Note: Windscribe have a voucher code on currently. Head to your account settings, and enter the code FREE50GB - that’s an extra 50Gb’s worth of data that will tide you over for a while!
Step 2: Log in to your VPN Client
Once you’ve signed up and are ready to go you’ll need to connect to your VPN. As iFollow is for overseas subscribers only, you’ll need to sign up as though you are abroad. So, make sure your VPN is connected to an overseas location.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Step 3: Purchase your iFollow pass
Now that you’re connected to your VPN, it’s time to go ahead and buy your iFollow pass. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do not purchase anything yet - simply create a free account.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It works out at just over a fiver.
When you attempt to purchase the pass, you’ll need to input your card details and under it you are asked to give a billing address. This is important. The address must match with the country you have used to VPN through.
So, for instance, if you are VPN’ing through the USA, google ‘fake address generator for USA’. Use one of the options on there in order to generate your billing address so that you can complete your purchase. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Step 4: Watch the game!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ready for the game starting, as that is where the stream will be once you are logged in to your account.
Obviously, the stream won’t appear there until tomorrow.
You’ll need to be logged in to your VPN in order to access the stream, so bare that in mind. Make sure that you log out of the VPN once you’ve finished setting up so that you aren’t wasting your allowance before the game!
Haway the lads!

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: iFollow

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-12, 1:06 pm

Or like me use

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-08-12, 1:08 pm

cyprussyd wrote:An idiot’s guide to watching the Norwich v SAFC match on iFollow tomorrow

Sure, you’ve heard of iFollow, but how do you use it? Here’s an easy guide on how to watch tomorrow’s game at Norwich if you can’t make it down to Carrow Road.

by [size=13][url=https://www.sbnation.com/users/Roker Report]Roker Report[/url]  Aug 12, 2017, 12:48pm BST
[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=13]iFollow Norwich EFL
So, Sunderland opted not to use the iFollow service - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

But, if you are like me, you’ll still want to watch the games regardless.
Barnsley, Bolton, Brentford, Burton, Cardiff, Ipswich, Millwall, Norwich, Nottingham Forest, Preston, Reading, Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday are the Championship clubs that will be utilising iFollow this season, so there will be opportunities further down the line for us to watch our games via their services.
There are perfectly legal ways to watch tomorrow’s match, and it’ll take a bit of farting around, but provided you are fairly tech savvy you shouldn’t find it overly difficult to work out.
Note: If you are an overseas user, you only really need to pay attention to Step 3 and Step 4.The parts about using a VPN etc are only really relevant to those of us within the UK.

Step 1: Find yourself a decent VPN Client
Before we even think about watching the game there’s an amount of prep-work you need to do in order to reach your end goal.
In order to order and watch the match you need to be using a VPN. There are many free ones out there but the majority of them only give you a certain allowance of data to use, so you may want to save yourself some hassle and pay for one.
Windscribe offer 10GB of data upon signing up, whilst TunnelBear are regarded as the best out there but offer just 500mb for free. Have a look around for the ones that offer you the most data if you don’t want to pay a subscription to one - but do your research.
Note: Windscribe have a voucher code on currently. Head to your account settings, and enter the code FREE50GB - that’s an extra 50Gb’s worth of data that will tide you over for a while!
Step 2: Log in to your VPN Client
Once you’ve signed up and are ready to go you’ll need to connect to your VPN. As iFollow is for overseas subscribers only, you’ll need to sign up as though you are abroad. So, make sure your VPN is connected to an overseas location.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Step 3: Purchase your iFollow pass
Now that you’re connected to your VPN, it’s time to go ahead and buy your iFollow pass. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do not purchase anything yet - simply create a free account.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It works out at just over a fiver.
When you attempt to purchase the pass, you’ll need to input your card details and under it you are asked to give a billing address. This is important. The address must match with the country you have used to VPN through.
So, for instance, if you are VPN’ing through the USA, google ‘fake address generator for USA’. Use one of the options on there in order to generate your billing address so that you can complete your purchase. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Step 4: Watch the game!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ready for the game starting, as that is where the stream will be once you are logged in to your account.
Obviously, the stream won’t appear there until tomorrow.
You’ll need to be logged in to your VPN in order to access the stream, so bare that in mind. Make sure that you log out of the VPN once you’ve finished setting up so that you aren’t wasting your allowance before the game!
Haway the lads!

Ipswich fans have complained that it is poor quality and very expensive and you could only listen to commentary or watch with no commentary!  Sad

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-12, 1:16 pm

I am happy with my free stream on VIPBOX, never let me down

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-12, 2:40 pm

If that is an idiots guide I, who consider myself quite tech savvy, am living on a different planet. By the way I am pretty sure generating a fake billing address and pretending to be a subscriber from outside the UK is quite illegal, no matter what the OP says Mad

I will just stick to listening on SAFSEE. The odd dose of Barnesy and Benno does no one any harm Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-12, 2:48 pm

Hieronymus wrote:If that is an idiots guide I, who consider myself quite tech savvy, am living on a different planet. By the way I am pretty sure generating a fake billing address and pretending to be a subscriber from outside the UK is quite illegal, no matter what the OP says Mad

I will just stick to listening on SAFSEE. The odd dose of Barnesy and Benno does no one any harm Very Happy
He makes negative people feel positive, lets say

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-12, 2:52 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:If that is an idiots guide I, who consider myself quite tech savvy, am living on a different planet. By the way I am pretty sure generating a fake billing address and pretending to be a subscriber from outside the UK is quite illegal, no matter what the OP says Mad

He makes negative people feel positive, lets say
He does indeed Laughing
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-08-12, 8:57 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I am happy with my free stream on VIPBOX, never let me down
A number like those which you use become blocked Syd in different countries. I have one which I'll not even give to my best mate or own son that can be used as a last resort.

BUT thanks to the good folks at SunderMad there is always a PM option to find a new one should it be required  I love you

PS. A big belated thank you shout out to Comm & Billy that have provided a link or two over the years plus the public ones posted by others over the years.

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-12, 9:25 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
A number like those which you use become blocked Syd in different countries. I have one which I'll not even give to my best mate or own son that can be used as a last resort.

BUT thanks to the good folks at SunderMad there is always a PM option to find a new one should it be required  I love you

PS. A big belated thank you shout out to Comm & Billy that have provided a link or two over the years plus the public ones posted by others over the years.
I can't get anything on my I pad
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-08-13, 9:30 am

Vincemac wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

I'm off to bed now but if someone doesn't send you an i-pad link that works for you today, PM me & I'll load up ours tomorrow & try to find you one.

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-13, 10:36 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

I'm off to bed now but if someone doesn't send you an i-pad link that works for you today, PM me & I'll load up ours tomorrow & try to find you one.
Cheers for that 
But this apple iPad keeps saying there is a virus attack 
Every time I try to stream some football 
I've had this problem for about 5 years now.
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum