SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Results of week 9 and fixtures for week10
Today at 11:13 pm by Hieronymus

» Martin Bain on Simon Grayson
Today at 7:55 pm by sunderpitt

» Morrisons Jarrow
Today at 7:52 pm by cyprussyd

» Manager Sacked
Today at 7:35 pm by Nostalgic

» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 6:04 pm by Hieronymus

» The way forward
Today at 12:15 pm by vinkel

» I had a dream
Today at 6:46 am by cyprussyd

» Quiz 68
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by Nostalgic

» Quiz 69
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by Nostalgic

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

Argus

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-10, 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by cyprussyd on 2017-08-13, 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-10, 10:34 pm

I think it will be back to Derby line up..

STEELE
JONES  KONE  BROWNING  GALLOWAY
HONEYMAN  NDONG  CATTERMOLE  MCGREADY
GRABBAN  VAUGHAN

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-10, 11:35 pm

I think Ruiter might get a run out but otherwise I agree.
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8443
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-11, 6:12 pm

A rare game where we can get a view from the canaries, over to you Dave.

Are your fans feeling confident?
Who, if anyone are you afraid of?
Who should we be wary of?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  canary-dave on 2017-08-11, 6:40 pm

cyprussyd wrote:A rare game where we can get a view from the canaries, over to you Dave.

Are your fans feeling confident?
Who, if anyone are you afraid of?
Who should we be wary of?

As you know, we have a brand new set up and so far, it seems very positive. I'm wary of Catts. he is a very passionate player and some of our team are fairly young and may be quite delicate.

You should watch out for James Maddison, very young but has often been MotM so far, Zimmerman is a tall and very confident central defender, and finally, Nelson Oliveira, an excellent striker with a point to prove after his shenanigans at Fulham.

Can I just say, win lose or draw, I will not lose any friends after the game, obviously I want a win but que sera, sera

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13422
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-11, 6:43 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:A rare game where we can get a view from the canaries, over to you Dave.

Are your fans feeling confident?
Who, if anyone are you afraid of?
Who should we be wary of?

As you know, we have a brand new set up and so far, it seems very positive. I'm wary of Catts. he is a very passionate player and some of our team are fairly young and may be quite delicate.

You should watch out for James Maddison, very young but has often been MotM so far, Zimmerman is a tall and very confident central defender, and finally, Nelson Oliveira, an excellent striker with a point to prove after his shenanigans at Fulham.

Can I just say, win lose or draw, I will not lose any friends after the game, obviously I want a win but que sera, sera
Wanting to win could be the difference, will we want to win more than we don't want to loose. An interesting afternoon all round and a good session on chatbox I think.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  canary-dave on 2017-08-11, 6:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:A rare game where we can get a view from the canaries, over to you Dave.

Are your fans feeling confident?
Who, if anyone are you afraid of?
Who should we be wary of?

As you know, we have a brand new set up and so far, it seems very positive. I'm wary of Catts. he is a very passionate player and some of our team are fairly young and may be quite delicate.

You should watch out for James Maddison, very young but has often been MotM so far, Zimmerman is a tall and very confident central defender, and finally, Nelson Oliveira, an excellent striker with a point to prove after his shenanigans at Fulham.

Can I just say, win lose or draw, I will not lose any friends after the game, obviously I want a win but que sera, sera
Wanting to win could be the difference, will we want to win more than we don't want to loose. An interesting afternoon all round and a good session on chatbox I think.


like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13422
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-11, 6:54 pm

@JHunterChron 
Cattermole fine to play on Sunday. Maja will be assessed over next 48hrs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-11, 6:58 pm

SG: "We will go to Norwich in high spirit. We have to build off the last two results."

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  Jimmy Riddle on 2017-08-12, 8:52 am

Me and my lad (I say "lad", the buggers 46 yrs old Laughing ) will be going tomorrow.  Not too far for us from Nottingham.  Looking forward to it.
avatar
Jimmy Riddle
member
member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-08-10
Age : 72
Location : Notts

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-12, 9:32 am

Jimmy Riddle wrote:Me and my lad (I say "lad", the buggers 46 yrs old Laughing ) will be going tomorrow.  Not too far for us from Nottingham.  Looking forward to it.
I feel a match report coming on

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  Jimmy Riddle on 2017-08-12, 9:44 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Jimmy Riddle wrote:Me and my lad (I say "lad", the buggers 46 yrs old Laughing ) will be going tomorrow.  Not too far for us from Nottingham.  Looking forward to it.
I feel a match report coming on
It'll be nowt like "Mottys" but I'll do my best.
avatar
Jimmy Riddle
member
member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-08-10
Age : 72
Location : Notts

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-12, 9:44 am

Jimmy Riddle wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Jimmy Riddle wrote:Me and my lad (I say "lad", the buggers 46 yrs old Laughing ) will be going tomorrow.  Not too far for us from Nottingham.  Looking forward to it.
I feel a match report coming on
It'll be nowt like "Mottys" but I'll do my best.
Do you have a sheepskin coat, need to look the part.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-08-12, 10:35 am

Ovideo in at LB?

We need goals, the two strikers we are using atm do run and have a lot of energy but do they have goals in them? We have played well last two games but we need a JD to take advantage of the chances.
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6111
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  Jimmy Riddle on 2017-08-12, 11:01 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Jimmy Riddle wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Jimmy Riddle wrote:Me and my lad (I say "lad", the buggers 46 yrs old Laughing ) will be going tomorrow.  Not too far for us from Nottingham.  Looking forward to it.
I feel a match report coming on
It'll be nowt like "Mottys" but I'll do my best.
Do you have a sheepskin coat, need to look the part.

Bit posh for me that like.  Born and bred in Murton Colliery.  Need I say more?
avatar
Jimmy Riddle
member
member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-08-10
Age : 72
Location : Notts

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  Jimmy Riddle on 2017-08-12, 11:14 am

sunderpitt wrote:Ovideo in at LB?

We need goals, the two strikers we are using atm do run and have a lot of energy but do they have goals in them? We have played well last two games but we need a JD to take advantage of the chances.
like
avatar
Jimmy Riddle
member
member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-08-10
Age : 72
Location : Notts

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-12, 11:21 am

sunderpitt wrote:Ovideo in at LB?

We need goals, the two strikers we are using atm do run and have a lot of energy but do they have goals in them? We have played well last two games but we need a JD to take advantage of the chances.


It would have been good for him to give us one more year ...............................
avatar
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 14900
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 70
Location : Whickham

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-12, 11:38 am

sunderpitt wrote:Ovideo in at LB?

We need goals, the two strikers we are using atm do run and have a lot of energy but do they have goals in them? We have played well last two games but we need a JD to take advantage of the chances.
From the U23s report the other night it sounded like Oviedo was not quite fit but we will see.
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8443
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-12, 1:28 pm

SG: "There are plenty of rumours flying around the country. Hopefully by the end of the window we will have a couple new faces in."
SG: "We have got a good recovery. We will fly down to Norwich on Saturday. We will not use the schedule as an excuse."
SG: "From our perspective we are unsure about how Norwich will play. They have some Premier League players."
SG: "We are where we are and hopefully in the future we will be back up there."
SG: "Getting back in the Premier League is the first port of call. It is the aim of it all."
SG: All the lads are going to get chances over the course of the season and George (Honeyman) is a shining light for us."

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  canary-dave on 2017-08-12, 8:02 pm

Good to see a visit from Vincemac on our Not606 match day thread!    like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13422
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-12, 8:33 pm

canary-dave wrote:Good to see a visit from Vincemac on our Not606 match day thread!    like
And a good bit of read  like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6607
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  MrRAWhite on 2017-08-12, 11:43 pm

Hoping like hell for a win..

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
avatar
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4681
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 57
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  canary-dave on 2017-08-13, 5:36 am

Vincemac wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Good to see a visit from Vincemac on our Not606 match day thread!    like
And a good bit of read  like

Sadly somewhat spoiled by a dickhead so-called Norwich "fan"

Please don't judge us all by his standards!  like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13422
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-13, 9:14 am

Daniel Farke is expecting a tough game when his Norwich City side entertain Sunderland on Sunday afternoon (KO 1.30pm).
"Sunderland have a lot of potential with good individual players. They defend robustly and it will be hard work for us. We've been working on defending from set-pieces this week because the guys know they have to improve that. We have such a good attitude and atmosphere in the whole group. Each and every player, and every staff member, has to be thankful to work for this club. It's a great honour to work for Norwich City. You have to have that honour in mind each and every day. You only have success when you work with a special attitude and style.I am here to bring a certain working attitude, style and hopefully success."

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-13, 10:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Norwich v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum