SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Today at 7:58 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 17
Today at 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» In plain English please
Today at 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Club sale close
Today at 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Hi-ho
Today at 9:14 am by Billy D

» Results of week 17 and fixtures for week 18
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by Mackemneil

» Jerry will be happy
Yesterday at 7:37 pm by Hieronymus

» BRING A TIN
Yesterday at 9:24 am by Billy D

» League Table Week 16
Yesterday at 1:37 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 16
Yesterday at 1:34 am by Black Cat Kiwi

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

catinexile, cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

No idea how Kipper will take it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No idea how Kipper will take it

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-05, 3:52 pm

Lee Cattermole was named the man of the match as Sunderland and Derby drew 1-1 at the Stadium of Light and the Sunderland captain felt a draw was a fair result.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lee Cattermole was named the man of the match as Sunderland and Derby drew 1-1 at the Stadium of Light and the Sunderland captain felt a draw was a fair result.
SKYSPORTS.COM

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: No idea how Kipper will take it

Post  canary-dave on 2017-08-05, 4:09 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Lee Cattermole was named the man of the match as Sunderland and Derby drew 1-1 at the Stadium of Light and the Sunderland captain felt a draw was a fair result.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SKYSPORTS.COM

I've always rated him, he has in the past been an accident waiting to happen, but since he has sorted out his anger issues he has become a much better, commited player that runs through brick walls!   like

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-05, 4:15 pm

He has found his level I think...
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-05, 4:59 pm

In an interview Cattermole said this is the first season he has had a whole pre-season and been fighting fit. If he performs consistently like he did last night he may yet even persuade Kipper that he is worth his place!! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-05, 5:47 pm

Yes we need to be strong,fit and combative in all games.
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-08-05, 6:25 pm

His ability was never in question, his temperament was but, seems to have calmed down a lot lately, the reason I'm guessing Kipper, myself and a few others think he should be moved on is his injuries. The reason he hasn't had a full pre season for years is because he has been injured during pre season, I'm not talking little niggles either most of last season a big chunk of the season before etc. etc. When he completes a full season relatively injury free playing consistently well then I will change my mind about him but, that could be a long time coming.
Totally agree about his MOTM award for last night he worked hard and ran the team ragged.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  lesmac on 2017-08-05, 6:52 pm

talcnturnip wrote:His ability was never in question, his temperament was but, seems to have calmed down a lot lately, the reason I'm guessing Kipper, myself and a few others think he should be moved on is his injuries. The reason he hasn't had a full pre season for years is because he has been injured during pre season, I'm not talking little niggles either most of last season a big chunk of the season before etc. etc. When he completes a full season relatively injury free playing consistently well then I will change my mind about him but, that could be a long time coming.
Totally agree about his MOTM award for last night he worked hard and ran the team ragged.
You make valid points talc but in his defence I believe that a good many of his injuries have been caused by him turning too soon after a couple of the serious he has had. He has finally got some control of his temperament which can only be a good thing and there can be no doubt that his leadership on the park has been missed. We can only hope that his age and experience act as a calming influence on him for we need his undoubted passion in the championship particularly after the dreadful season we had last year.  I though the team played well against Derby and were a trifle unlucky not to win the game. One criticism of last nights team was the performance of young Galloway who was given a hiding by his winger. Maybe I'm being a little hard on the lad for he is very young.
lesmac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://lesmcleanphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-05, 7:12 pm

lesmac wrote:
talcnturnip wrote:His ability was never in question, his temperament was but, seems to have calmed down a lot lately, the reason I'm guessing Kipper, myself and a few others think he should be moved on is his injuries. The reason he hasn't had a full pre season for years is because he has been injured during pre season, I'm not talking little niggles either most of last season a big chunk of the season before etc. etc. When he completes a full season relatively injury free playing consistently well then I will change my mind about him but, that could be a long time coming.
You make valid points talc but in his defence I believe that a good many of his injuries have been caused by him turning too soon after a couple of the serious he has had. He has finally got some control of his temperament which can only be a good thing and there can be no doubt that his leadership on the park has been missed. We can only hope that his age and experience act as a calming influence on him for we need his undoubted passion in the championship particularly after the dreadful season we had last year.  I though the team played well against Derby and were a trifle unlucky not to win the game. One criticism of last nights team was the performance of young Galloway who was given a hiding by his winger. Maybe I'm being a little hard on the lad for he is very young.
The fact that Mccready dropped back to help suggests he was the week like but, he can hopefully improve.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum