SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Bradley Lowery to be honoured at SPOTY
Today at 5:16 am by canary-dave

» Bradley Lowery to be honoured at SPOTY
Today at 5:16 am by canary-dave

» MAJA GOAL
Today at 4:08 am by canary-dave

» Newcastle in, Sunderland and West Ham OUT
Today at 2:38 am by oxfordshire

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V BIRMINGHAM.
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by sunderpitt

» 80 is special
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by Nostalgic

» Keith Chegwin dies
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Billy D

» Predictions Week 17
2017-12-15, 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» In plain English please
2017-12-15, 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

Nostalgic, sunderpitt

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

THE CHAMPIONSHIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-05, 9:22 am

If last night is anything to go by I think I may just enjoy the championship and remember we are nowhere near complete.
Yes the team performed well full of fight and commitment but that's just part of it.

The smaller crowd may be bad for the club and TV but for me it was a massive plus.
Room to breath
Quicker ton get home
But the big plus was a better atmosphere, a positive atmosphere, no getting on players backs and no,"We are shit" comments.

From meeting my fellow travelers at the bus stop to getting back off the bus it was all +++++++++

Add in my chat with lesmack and my bear hug off Vincemac, fantastic night.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-05, 9:31 am

cyprussyd wrote:If last night is anything to go by I think I may just enjoy the championship and remember we are nowhere near complete.
Yes the team performed well full of fight and commitment but that's just part of it.

The smaller crowd may be bad for the club and TV but for me it was a massive plus.
Room to breath
Quicker ton get home
But the big plus was a better atmosphere, a positive atmosphere, no getting on players backs and no,"We are shit" comments.

From meeting my fellow travelers at the bus stop to getting back off the bus it was all +++++++++

And a good hug it was
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-08-05, 9:50 am

cyprussyd wrote:If last night is anything to go by I think I may just enjoy the championship and remember we are nowhere near complete.

Room to breath
Quicker ton get home

I am hoping to get to the Shef utd game, where is your new seat i will give you a wave.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-05, 9:55 am

vinkel wrote:

Room to breath
Quicker ton get home

I am hoping to get to the Shef utd game, where is your new seat i will give you a wave.
U8 ROW 23 i THINK SEAT 432 i THINK

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-08-05, 10:07 am

Thought we did okay last night worked hard and stuck at it. When we went 1 down to their first chance everyone in the club thought here we go again. The players however didn't buckle like last season and got the well deserved pen. Thought it should have been given for the foul not the soft handball.
All in all a decent start against one of the favourites to go up.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-05, 10:27 am

cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:

Room to breath
Quicker ton get home

My seat is 472
Is yours not the same
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-05, 10:33 am

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:

Room to breath
Quicker ton get home

My seat is 472
Is yours not the same
Yes but old age is kicking in

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-08-05, 10:37 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
My seat is 472
Is yours not the same

But with age comes wisdom to remember....it just takes a while so I'm told scratch

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-05, 10:47 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
My seat is 472
Is yours not the same

But with age comes wisdom to remember....it just takes a while so I'm told scratch
Are you my dad?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-05, 10:53 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:

Room to breath
Quicker ton get home

My seat is 472
Is yours not the same
like like
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content