SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

What a bloody awful goal to conced

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a bloody awful goal to conced

Post  vinkel on 2017-08-04, 10:27 pm

What the hell was he doing to let that cross in, then it looked like it took 2 slight deflections before it got to the scorer. Even then we had Steele and a defender on the line and still couldn't keep it out. Saying that we were fortunate with the penalty. Overall a fair result i think. 
We look decent going forward but weak defending. Get watmore oviedo and mcneil back and hopefully onwards and upwards, ktf.

National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Re: What a bloody awful goal to conced

Post  Rovertsafc on 2017-08-05, 11:21 am

vinkel wrote:What the hell was he doing to let that cross in, then it looked like it took 2 slight deflections before it got to the scorer. Even then we had Steele and a defender on the line and still couldn't keep it out. Saying that we were fortunate with the penalty. Overall a fair result i think. 
We look decent going forward but weak defending. Get watmore oviedo and mcneil back and hopefully onwards and upwards, ktf.
Who's Mcneil?
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-05, 11:25 am

Rovertsafc wrote:
vinkel wrote:What the hell was he doing to let that cross in, then it looked like it took 2 slight deflections before it got to the scorer. Even then we had Steele and a defender on the line and still couldn't keep it out. Saying that we were fortunate with the penalty. Overall a fair result i think. 
Who's Mcneil?
Paddy MCnairs cousin

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-08-05, 12:21 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:
Who's Mcneil?
Paddy MCnairs cousin
Ah, i see you spotted the deliberate mistake  Embarassed , i hope to get to the shef utd game let me know your new seat and i will give you a wave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum