SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Bradley Lowery to be honoured at SPOTY
Today at 5:16 am by canary-dave

» MAJA GOAL
Today at 4:08 am by canary-dave

» Newcastle in, Sunderland and West Ham OUT
Today at 2:38 am by oxfordshire

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V BIRMINGHAM.
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by sunderpitt

» 80 is special
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by Nostalgic

» Keith Chegwin dies
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Billy D

» Predictions Week 17
2017-12-15, 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» In plain English please
2017-12-15, 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Club sale close
2017-12-15, 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

Billy D

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Simon Grayson responds when asked if Sunderland will make new signing before Derby County clash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon Grayson responds when asked if Sunderland will make new signing before Derby County clash

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-03, 11:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
However, Sunderland are not expecting any new arrivals to sign up in time to face Derby County tomorrow evening.
“I wouldn’t have thought so,” Grayson said. “I would have thought we would be pretty much going into the game with the squad we’ve got.
“The thing that this football club has got is the ability to attract players. Players have been ringing me who are desperate to come to this club. They would walk to this club.”
McCormack is believed to be on Sunderland’s wishlist, but getting a deal over the line for the Villa striker has proved problematic.
If McCormack is not signed in time to play against Derby, then Grayson seems likely to line-up with Lewis Grabban and James Vaughan in his starting line-up.
Sunderland are under pressure to start well this season, to allay fears that the Wearsiders could struggle again.
Sunderland lost 5-0 to Celtic in their last outing, and there are some concerns that Grayson’s side could be set for further misery over the upcoming campaign.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are believed to be closing in on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forward [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Simon Grayson responds when asked if Sunderland will make new signing before Derby County clash

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-03, 11:58 am

I think it will happen very quickly when Lens is gone and wages are freed up.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Simon Grayson responds when asked if Sunderland will make new signing before Derby County clash

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-03, 12:00 pm

Looks like Lens will be confirmed in the next few hours
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum