SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Predictions Week 17
Today at 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Today at 6:15 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» In plain English please
Today at 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Club sale close
Today at 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Hi-ho
Today at 9:14 am by Billy D

» Results of week 17 and fixtures for week 18
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by Mackemneil

» Jerry will be happy
Yesterday at 7:37 pm by Hieronymus

» BRING A TIN
Yesterday at 9:24 am by Billy D

» League Table Week 16
Yesterday at 1:37 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 16
Yesterday at 1:34 am by Black Cat Kiwi

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

canary-dave, catinexile

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Robbin Ruiter will miss out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robbin Ruiter will miss out

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-03, 11:40 am

Simon Grayson confirms Robbin Ruiter will miss out against Derby County; Jason Steele set for debut

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
38 minutes ago
[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are set to get their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] season under way with a match against Derby County tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Ruiter has been on trial at Sunderland over the summer, and did enough to earn himself a permanent contract.

The Dutch stopper is unlikely to feature tomorrow in Sunderland’s season opener though, with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] set to start in goal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“I would have thought [Ruiter will miss out] – he’s not trained too much since going back to Holland after the Scunthorpe game,” Grayson said.

“He’ll have a few more sessions probably for the Bury game and then obviously the next game after that is Norwich.”

Ruiter looked a solid option over pre-season for Sunderland, and put in some impressive performances.

Steele, on the other hand, put in terrible showing against Celtic in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]’ last outing.

Steele watched the ball go past him five times against the Bhoys, and his display was full of nerves.

The former Blackburn Rovers man will now have doubters to win over against Derby tomorrow.

Sunderland are under pressure to get off to a fast start, to allay fears that they could struggle over the upcoming campaign.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Robbin Ruiter will miss out

Post  MrRAWhite on 2017-08-03, 11:54 am

My worry is that Steele's confidence will be shot after his performance against Celtic.. One more performance like that and many fans will not hold back..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-03, 11:57 am

MrRAWhite wrote:My worry is that Steele's confidence will be shot after his performance against Celtic.. One more performance like that and many fans will not hold back..
Reading between the lines I think Grayson is looking to replace him so anything but a very good game will see a change for the next game I think.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum