SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Academy of Plight?
Today at 8:28 am by cyprussyd

» Is it time for Tom Beadling to be given his chance?
Today at 8:22 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 10
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by Mackemneil

» Results of week 8 and fixtures for week 9
Yesterday at 8:51 pm by Mackemneil

» Special day Tuesday!
Yesterday at 8:43 pm by Mackemneil

» Classic Clough
Yesterday at 6:21 pm by canary-dave

» Craig Shakespeare: Leicester City sack manager four months after appointment
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by cyprussyd

» Is it payback time?
Yesterday at 2:43 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 68
Yesterday at 11:14 am by MrRAWhite

» Death of Working Men's Clubs
Yesterday at 9:07 am by Sid MCFC

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Vincemac

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Joe Ledley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Ledley

Post  Steveo143 on 2017-08-01, 8:35 pm

Surprised 
Worth a punt only 31 and on a free give one year contract no risk
avatar
Steveo143
member
member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Ledley

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-01, 8:39 pm

another sick note perhaps ??
avatar
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 14869
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 70
Location : Whickham

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Ledley

Post  Steveo143 on 2017-08-01, 8:42 pm

Yeah but we got no money and he is much better then gibson
avatar
Steveo143
member
member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Ledley

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-08-01, 11:01 pm

Steveo143 wrote:Yeah but we got no money and he is much better then gibson
Does he drink a lot?

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9356
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Ledley

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-08-02, 7:34 am

Another old player for this young team we were supposed to be building
avatar
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2062
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 56
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Ledley

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-02, 10:20 am

Steveo143 wrote:Surprised 
Worth a punt only 31 and on a free give one year contract no risk
We do need bodies that is for sure and he is better than Gibson IMO. He will have to lose that dreadful beard he sported last season though! Very Happy

And welcome Steveo143, to our friendly little forum of generally 'mature' supporters, who have been there, done it and got the T shirt, and who moan like hell about the team and the club, but still keep coming back, year on year! Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8411
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Ledley

Post  Steveo143 on 2017-08-02, 7:21 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Steveo143 wrote:Surprised 
Worth a punt only 31 and on a free give one year contract no risk
We do need bodies that is for sure and he is better than Gibson IMO. He will have to lose that dreadful beard he sported last season though! Very Happy

And welcome Steveo143, to our friendly little forum of generally 'mature' supporters, who have been there, done it and got the T shirt, and who moan like hell about the team and the club, but still keep coming back, year on year! Very Happy
Cheers hope to help make this forum better
avatar
Steveo143
member
member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Ledley

Post  Vincemac on 2017-08-02, 9:21 pm

Steveo143 wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Steveo143 wrote:Surprised 
Worth a punt only 31 and on a free give one year contract no risk
We do need bodies that is for sure and he is better than Gibson IMO. He will have to lose that dreadful beard he sported last season though! Very Happy

And welcome Steveo143, to our friendly little forum of generally 'mature' supporters, who have been there, done it and got the T shirt, and who moan like hell about the team and the club, but still keep coming back, year on year! Very Happy
Cheers hope to help make this forum better
Not for us
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6593
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Ledley

Post  Steveo143 on 2017-08-02, 9:40 pm

Why not thou decent player much better then what we got and he will put in 100% wat u need in a league like this
avatar
Steveo143
member
member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Ledley

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum