SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Today at 3:31 pm by Hieronymus

» Keith Chegwin dies
Today at 1:08 pm by Billy D

» Predictions Week 17
Yesterday at 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» In plain English please
Yesterday at 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Club sale close
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Hi-ho
Yesterday at 9:14 am by Billy D

» Results of week 17 and fixtures for week 18
2017-12-14, 8:05 pm by Mackemneil

» Jerry will be happy
2017-12-14, 7:37 pm by Hieronymus

» BRING A TIN
2017-12-14, 9:24 am by Billy D

» League Table Week 16
2017-12-14, 1:37 am by Black Cat Kiwi

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Report shares how Simon Grayson reacted after Sunderland were demolished by Celtic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Report shares how Simon Grayson reacted after Sunderland were demolished by Celtic

Post  Silvers on 2017-08-01, 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Sunderland were humiliated by Brendan Rodgers’ side in front of their own fans.
Celtic fan out 5-0 winners at the Stadium of Light, in what was a hugely concerning performance from Grayson’s side.
And Sunderland’s new boss was fuming with what he saw from his new team.
Grayson decided to put on a double training session to attempt to address the multitude of errors that Sunderland made during the contest with Celtic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] never managed to get near the Scottish champions, and leaked goals at the back.
Grayson is running out of time to put things right at Sunderland, as the season starts so soon.
The Black Cats are involved in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]’s curtain raiser on Friday evening, when they take on Derby County.
avatar
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 15006
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : NE16

Back to top Go down

Re: Report shares how Simon Grayson reacted after Sunderland were demolished by Celtic

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-08-01, 12:24 pm

In other thread it is mentioned that Lens is leaving. Lens is one of those who Gibson reckons does not give a sh#t about playing for Sunderland. Fair enough Grayson changes his attitude or ships him out. 

However and unfortunately  Lens is one of a few with skill and talent Sad
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6332
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Report shares how Simon Grayson reacted after Sunderland were demolished by Celtic

Post  paddocklad on 2017-08-01, 12:46 pm

The only consideration made is how much more money short can trouser away into his own funds
avatar
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-08-20
Age : 48
Location : Chester-le-Street

Back to top Go down

Re: Report shares how Simon Grayson reacted after Sunderland were demolished by Celtic

Post  Roker roar on 2017-08-01, 1:45 pm

paddocklad wrote:The only consideration made is how much more money short can trouser away into his own funds
Some think he isn't filling his pockets.....£200 million invested in 10 year of premiership Football... I'd like to know how much he's taken out...all them years of tv money, concerts, advertising,  shirt sponsors....f*cking thief.
avatar
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Report shares how Simon Grayson reacted after Sunderland were demolished by Celtic

Post  paddocklad on 2017-08-01, 4:03 pm

10 years Pl money at approx 50mill per season ..??? 10 years of 40,000 plus every home game, yes we know where the money has gone, all the shit that comes out is just a smoke screen, if he hadn't saddled us with the high interest on the loan he took out against the club presumably to get his cash back he is raking it in that's why he's in no hurry to sell
avatar
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-08-20
Age : 48
Location : Chester-le-Street

Back to top Go down

Re: Report shares how Simon Grayson reacted after Sunderland were demolished by Celtic

Post  Roker roar on 2017-08-01, 4:13 pm

paddocklad wrote:10 years Pl money at approx 50mill per season ..??? 10 years of 40,000 plus every home game, yes we know where the money has gone, all the shit that comes out is just a smoke screen, if he hadn't saddled us with the high interest on the loan he took out against the club presumably to get his cash back he is raking it in that's why he's in no hurry to sell
Aye, it's scandalous how far he's took us back.
avatar
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Report shares how Simon Grayson reacted after Sunderland were demolished by Celtic

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-08-01, 4:24 pm

silvers wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Sunderland were humiliated by Brendan Rodgers’ side in front of their own fans.
Celtic fan out 5-0 winners at the Stadium of Light, in what was a hugely concerning performance from Grayson’s side.
And Sunderland’s new boss was fuming with what he saw from his new team.
Grayson decided to put on a double training session to attempt to address the multitude of errors that Sunderland made during the contest with Celtic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] never managed to get near the Scottish champions, and leaked goals at the back.
Grayson is running out of time to put things right at Sunderland, as the season starts so soon.
The Black Cats are involved in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]’s curtain raiser on Friday evening, when they take on Derby County.
I like the bold bit, Grayson is running out of time to put things right at Sunderland, before a ball is even kicked in anger. Give the bloke a chance, its going to take three years imo before we see major improvement.

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
avatar
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2328
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 59
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Re: Report shares how Simon Grayson reacted after Sunderland were demolished by Celtic

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-08-01, 10:58 pm

Roker roar wrote:
paddocklad wrote:10 years Pl money at approx 50mill per season ..??? 10 years of 40,000 plus every home game, yes we know where the money has gone, all the shit that comes out is just a smoke screen, if he hadn't saddled us with the high interest on the loan he took out against the club presumably to get his cash back he is raking it in that's why he's in no hurry to sell
Aye, it's scandalous how far he's took us back.

Individuals can't even get touch the ROI than he allegedly does, well not legally anyway from listed bank rates of interest  Wink

Ps. Try looking East ........  Suspect

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9510
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Report shares how Simon Grayson reacted after Sunderland were demolished by Celtic

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum