SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Bradley Lowery to be honoured at SPOTY
Today at 5:16 am by canary-dave

» MAJA GOAL
Today at 4:08 am by canary-dave

» Newcastle in, Sunderland and West Ham OUT
Today at 2:38 am by oxfordshire

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V BIRMINGHAM.
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by sunderpitt

» 80 is special
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by Nostalgic

» Keith Chegwin dies
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Billy D

» Predictions Week 17
2017-12-15, 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» In plain English please
2017-12-15, 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Club sale close
2017-12-15, 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

Billy D

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Darron Gibson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darron Gibson

Post  The Yakker on 2017-07-30, 3:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some person will be in the shit today or monday
What a do-nut going where fans are after that pile of crap yesterday
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Darron Gibson

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-07-30, 3:49 pm

The Yakker wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some person will be in the shit today or monday
What a do-nut going where fans are after that pile of crap yesterday

Although Gibson seems to have a drink problem  (at least he plays as if he does) What he says about several of the players who lack commitment and heart has been obvious to many for a few seasons now
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-30, 5:34 pm

Well Gibson likes a beer , a good bollocking from Grayson and a fine . However we all know who is a pile of shyte and doesn't want to play in the shirt , I don't agree at all with the thinking of keeping it inhouse ,  put it out there and let the f*ckers suffer the wrath of fans . I do not condone how it came out but at least it confirms there are a bunch of wankers still here . 
Over to you Grayson ,,,, SORT IT . Sack or get rid for nowt the shit that will get you sacked pre xmas .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-07-30, 8:05 pm

Nothing new  Rolling Eyes

Next stop gambling  Wink

Ps. And many wonder why our professionals have left (Certainly a couple with broken hearts).

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on 2017-07-30, 10:47 pm

It confirms the club is in mega turmoil, surprised, no. The club along qith short are rotten to the core....As I have said in previous posts.....the fall is far from over. God bless our club..... Sad
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-07-30, 10:56 pm

cretanmakem wrote:Well Gibson likes a beer , a good bollocking from Grayson and a fine . However we all know who is a pile of shyte and doesn't want to play in the shirt , I don't agree at all with the thinking of keeping it inhouse ,  put it out there and let the f*ckers suffer the wrath of fans . I do not condone how it came out but at least it confirms there are a bunch of wankers still here . 
Over to you Grayson ,,,, SORT IT . Sack or get rid for nowt the shit that will get you sacked pre xmas .

Too true mate 
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-07-30, 11:45 pm

Roker roar wrote:It confirms the club is in mega turmoil, surprised, no. The club along qith short are rotten to the core....As I have said in previous posts.....the fall is far from over. God bless our club..... Sad

Looking ominous.

We will soon know one way or the other...
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-31, 7:21 am

Shocking, a past his best footballer gets drunk, swears and tells fans that some players don't give a f*ck.

Then some fans who are looking for any reason to jump on the club get all offended.

Storm in teacup that will be sorted quickly and quietly.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-07-31, 8:11 am

cyprussyd wrote:Shocking, a past his best footballer gets drunk, swears and tells fans that some players don't give a f*ck.

Then some fans who are looking for any reason to jump on the club get all offended.

I believe it is what ostriches do best
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-31, 10:29 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Shocking, a past his best footballer gets drunk, swears and tells fans that some players don't give a f*ck.

I believe it is what ostriches do best
I cannot find the Ostrich Farm in Coxhoe anywhere on the internet ,,,, no maybe because head in sand prevents a good enough internet signal . 
The club is a mess , Grayson is not responsible but he HAS to sort it NOW .
Or the Ostrich's will be saying the same next season about division One .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-07-31, 10:42 am

The Celtic game surely was an eye opener, for the fams perhaps, but hopefully also for the players as well as the management and owner. Can only hope that self-inflicted kick up the backside has some positive effects, but the ramblings of a drunken fool (however accurate they are) mean I suspect not.

Of course Darron Gibson is happy to play for Sunderland, we are surely the only club that would allow such indiscretions to occur! And it is no wonder others in the squad have stopped caring if the endemic drinking culture is seen as more important for team bonding than professional ethics, attitudes to training, and self discipline. Maybe the ones that 'don't care' are the ones that never got accepted (by long standing players and previous managers?) because they don't drink and go clubbing?

In any event it is quite obvious why Darron Gibson never performed at the levels he was expected to as a youngster. No professonal footballer in the 21st century should be getting blind drunk for any reason whatsoever. This public display makes me think we should send him immediately to rehab, as he obviously has an alcohol problem that needs professional help  Evil or Very Mad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Lever Malone on 2017-07-31, 2:58 pm

Reported on BBC Sports News

Darron Gibson: Sunderland midfielder faces action over video criticising team-mates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[size=11]Republic of Ireland midfielder Darron Gibson made 12 appearances for Sunderland last term

Sunderland have confirmed Darron Gibson will face an internal disciplinary process after he was filmed appearing to criticise team-mates after Saturday's 5-0 friendly loss to Celtic.
Midfielder Gibson, 29, has been at Sunderland since joining from Everton in January, making 12 appearances.
"Darron Gibson has not conducted himself in a manner befitting Sunderland AFC," a club statement said.
"We will initiate our internal disciplinary process."
The statement added: "Darron has apologised this (Monday) morning."
In the video, which was filmed in a bar by supporters and posted on social media, the Republic of Ireland international described the team as "s***".
He also claimed certain team-mates "did not care" about playing for Sunderland, but maintained he was committed to the club.
Sunderland, who were relegated from the Premier League last season, begin the 2017-18 Championship campaign with a home game against Derby County on Friday.[/size]
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2017-07-31, 3:08 pm

With all the talk going on regarding what Gibson has said about fellow players, what seems to have gone under the radar is the growing and disgraceful practice of people recording private conversations and then putting them on social media.. I would love to see people being prosecuted for this..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-08-01, 9:38 am

MrRAWhite wrote:With all the talk going on regarding what Gibson has said about fellow players, what seems to have gone under the radar is the growing and disgraceful practice of people recording private conversations and then putting them on social media.. I would love to see people being prosecuted for this..
I couldn't agree more, it's snidely underhand behaviour.

Gibson is a bloody idiot in more ways than one but when I read the transcript it made me wonder whether the 'culprit' was a Sunderland fan or a fan of another club making mischief.

Gibsons behaviour needed to be reported but to his employers not the whole bloody world.
Sid MCFC
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-01, 10:33 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:With all the talk going on regarding what Gibson has said about fellow players, what seems to have gone under the radar is the growing and disgraceful practice of people recording private conversations and then putting them on social media.. I would love to see people being prosecuted for this..
I couldn't agree more, it's snidely underhand behaviour.

Gibson is a bloody idiot in more ways than one but when I read the transcript it made me wonder whether the 'culprit' was a Sunderland fan or a fan of another club making mischief.

Gibsons behaviour needed to be reported but to his employers not the whole bloody world.
I agree the 'fans' exploiting this are the lowest of the low. Because the last thing our club needs right now is this sort of negativity and they are idiots if they did not realise this. But this is modern life. Everything has to be 'out there'.

Gibson should have been more careful of course. He has a drink problem that needs sorting and someone recognised that. I actually wonder if it was 'fans' at all, but paparazzi journo types, who follow players around trying to get these types of stories?
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum