SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Mark Sampson sacked
Today at 9:23 pm by Nostalgic

» 20% discount offer for season card holder
Today at 7:43 pm by sunderpitt

» Sunderland v Cardiff City
Today at 5:16 pm by Roker roar

» Everton v Sunderland Carabao Cup-Matchday Thread
Today at 2:56 pm by lesmac

» The smoking gun
Today at 1:55 pm by sunderpitt

» Predictions Week 7
Today at 8:46 am by vinkel

» Predicitons Mid week 7
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions Week 8
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Hieronymus

» It seems its not always about money
Yesterday at 7:39 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions week 9
Yesterday at 6:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

Hieronymus

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Sunderland: Black Cats new-boy Aiden McGeady already looking forward to Celtic date

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunderland: Black Cats new-boy Aiden McGeady already looking forward to Celtic date

Post  silvers on 2017-07-14, 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AIDEN McGEADY is excited to get started with his Sunderland team-mates after completing a cut-price move from Everton – and he is already looking forward to facing his old club Celtic.
The Scottish treble winners travel to Wearside on Saturday, July 29 (3pm) to mark the 20th anniversary of the opening of the Stadium of Light.

And the friendly will now see McGeady come up against the club where it all started after finally completing his £250,000 move from Goodison Park on Thursday.
McGeady, who came through the youth system at Celtic Park, will make his home debut that day, but he has not travelled up to Edinburgh ahead of Saturday’s friendly with St Johnstone.
And the 31-year-old can’t wait. He said: “It’s great preparation – Celtic had an unbelievable season last year and the manager has built a good squad.
“For a pre-season friendly you couldn’t choose a better club, with the fanbase and following they have. It should make for a good atmosphere.
“I just want to get started now with Sunderland and repay the faith that the manager and everyone has shown in me.”
He added: “I grew up a Celtic fan, had a lot of good times there and left on good terms. I played against them a couple of times in the Champions League while I was in Russia and got a decent reception.”
Tickets for the game are on sale and McGeady said: “Some friends had already said they were going to the game, and when I was being linked with Sunderland they were asking me what was happening. Now I’ve signed they’ll definitely come and there’s quite a few of them!”
Tickets are priced £15 adults, £12 over 65s and £7 under-22s for the Celtic game that marks the 20th anniversary of the Stadium of Light.
silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland: Black Cats new-boy Aiden McGeady already looking forward to Celtic date

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-14, 7:49 pm

Bet I'm looking forward to it more,lunch with Have and Neil, to the game,dinner with Ali and Nick joining us to celebrate our glorious win.

OK maybe I am getting carried away,lunch with Dave ain't that great.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum