SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Predictions Week 8
Today at 12:06 pm by silvers

» Predicitons Mid week 7
Today at 12:01 pm by silvers

» Watmore and Maja
Today at 9:42 am by talcnturnip

» Report: Sunderland want to sign Brentford’s Ryan Woods in January
Today at 9:06 am by talcnturnip

» Labour Party Conference
Today at 7:47 am by Billy D

» Quiz 65
Today at 6:54 am by Nostalgic

» Bradley Lowery Foundation
Today at 4:06 am by canary-dave

» Wow...just wow.
Today at 12:51 am by Roker roar

» The clever money...
Today at 12:37 am by Roker roar

» Thank you Brighton
Today at 12:24 am by Roker roar

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-06, 8:07 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Bradley lowery's fight against neuroblastoma
10 mins · 

Bradley has had a settled day, he is no longer responsive but we know he is listening to everything we say. He is fighting so hard it's heart breaking for us to watch.
When the time comes there will be a update on his page first before anywhere else.
Thank you for all your kind words and support [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]❤️[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]❤️[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]❤️

So sad, God bless Bradley, you are much loved!  Sad

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13380
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 8:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42134
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-07-07, 10:45 am

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Sad
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6040
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 11:02 am

Hibees supporters have called on a 6th minute applause for the youngster, who supporters Sunderland, when the two sides meet on Sunday


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Hibs fans call for Bradley Lowery tribute at Sunderland friendly
HIBS fans have taken to social media to call on a tribute to be made to Bradley Lowery during their friendly clash at Easter Road. The youngster, who has struck…

THESCOTTISHSUN.CO.UK|BY SCOTTISH SUN SPORT

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42134
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42134
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  Kipper on 2017-07-07, 3:56 pm

I've heard he's died. So sorry for his family. RIP. You were an inspiration and your memory will live on.
avatar
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 557
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 3:57 pm

Bradley lowery's fight against neuroblastoma
10 mins · 
My brave boy has went with the angels today 07/07/17 at 13:35, in mammy and daddies arms surrounded by his family. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=0]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42134
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

RIP Bradley

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42134
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  The Yakker on 2017-07-07, 4:04 pm

He's not suffering anymore RIP  young man
avatar
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 57
Location : Co Durham

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-07, 4:06 pm

Rest In Peace little man, no more pain for you to bear, but we all feel the pain of your leaving!

God bless!  Sad

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13380
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 4:10 pm

Our thoughts and prayers are with Bradley’s parents, Gemma and Carl, his brother Kieran and their family and friends. We extend our love and support to them, now and always.

Bradley captured the hearts and minds of everyone at our club with his indomitable spirit, tremendous courage and beautiful smile, which could light up even the darkest of rooms. Despite battling neuroblastoma for much of his all too short life, he demonstrated a bravery and fortitude beyond his years that humbled us all. He was truly an inspiration.
His heart-warming friendship with players and staff alike epitomised the impact this wonderful little boy had on everyone he met. He had a special relationship with Jermain Defoe and their feelings for each other were evident for all to see. Jermain, naturally, is heartbroken.
Bradley’s story not only touched our club and our fans, but also the wider football community. Football can be a powerful force for good and our sport came together to embrace Bradley’s fight in a unique way. We would like to extend our sincere thanks to every club and fan who supported Bradley in recent months and showed such warmth and kindness to the Lowery’s - we are truly grateful.
Throughout his illness, Bradley’s family and friends have worked tirelessly to increase awareness of this brutal disease. Their fundraising campaign, initially for Bradley’s treatment and subsequently to raise money for the foundation that will bear his name, will ensure that other youngsters and parents facing the devastation of life-threatening illnesses will have the help and support they so desperately need.
Bradley’s passing will have a profound effect on everyone and we understand that people will want to reach out to support the Lowery’s. We would kindly ask on their behalf however, that that they are given the privacy they need as a family at this most unimaginably difficult time. We will continue to support them in whatever way we can.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42134
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-07-07, 4:12 pm

Many football fans throughout the country have been following this tragic event.  What a brave, delightful little boy.  Life can be so cruel. So so sorry for his family.

Rest in peace my little cherub xxx
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior player
Senior player

Posts : 98
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-07, 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13380
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 4:18 pm

Death and life go hand in hand and it touches us all in many ways.
But some deaths just get you right in the pit of the stomach and Bradley Lowery's is one such death.
A little boy should not die, a brave little boy who captured the hearts of so many, it just seems so wrong.
But whatever sorrow we feel can be nothing compared to Bradley's family, especially his parents and older brother, knowing it was coming won't ease the pain.
My thoughts are with them along with all parents who are suffering, waiting, hoping and inside being torn apart.
Bless you all.


________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42134
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42134
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-07-07, 4:26 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Death and life go hand in hand and it touches us all in many ways.
But some deaths just get you right in the pit of the stomach and Bradley Lowery's is one such death.
A little boy should not die, a brave little boy who captured the hearts of so many, it just seems so wrong.
But whatever sorrow we feel can be nothing compared to Bradley's family, especially his parents and older brother, knowing it was coming won't ease the pain.
My thoughts are with them along with all parents who are suffering, waiting, hoping and inside being torn apart.
Bless you all.

Bang on syd sad as ever.

________________________________________________________
"If I had to choose between dribbling past 5 players and scoring from 40 yards at Anfield or shagging Miss World , it would be a hard choice.
Thankfully I've done both"
George Best
avatar
talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2875
Join date : 2012-08-04
Location : South Shields

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-07-07, 4:45 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Our thoughts and prayers are with Bradley’s parents, Gemma and Carl, his brother Kieran and their family and friends. We extend our love and support to them, now and always.

Bradley captured the hearts and minds of everyone at our club with his indomitable spirit, tremendous courage and beautiful smile, which could light up even the darkest of rooms. Despite battling neuroblastoma for much of his all too short life, he demonstrated a bravery and fortitude beyond his years that humbled us all. He was truly an inspiration.
His heart-warming friendship with players and staff alike epitomised the impact this wonderful little boy had on everyone he met. He had a special relationship with Jermain Defoe and their feelings for each other were evident for all to see. Jermain, naturally, is heartbroken.
Bradley’s story not only touched our club and our fans, but also the wider football community. Football can be a powerful force for good and our sport came together to embrace Bradley’s fight in a unique way. We would like to extend our sincere thanks to every club and fan who supported Bradley in recent months and showed such warmth and kindness to the Lowery’s - we are truly grateful.
Throughout his illness, Bradley’s family and friends have worked tirelessly to increase awareness of this brutal disease. Their fundraising campaign, initially for Bradley’s treatment and subsequently to raise money for the foundation that will bear his name, will ensure that other youngsters and parents facing the devastation of life-threatening illnesses will have the help and support they so desperately need.
Bradley’s passing will have a profound effect on everyone and we understand that people will want to reach out to support the Lowery’s. We would kindly ask on their behalf however, that that they are given the privacy they need as a family at this most unimaginably difficult time. We will continue to support them in whatever way we can.

like

Sad
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6040
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-07, 4:45 pm

From a Norwich fan on twitter!

Hope @NorwichCityFC use our Friendly Cup game vs. Sunderland as an opportunity to raise money for charity and to remember Bradley. #ncfc

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13380
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 4:46 pm

canary-dave wrote:From a Norwich fan on twitter!

Hope @NorwichCityFC use our Friendly Cup game vs. Sunderland as an opportunity to raise money for charity and to remember Bradley. #ncfc
like

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42134
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  Vincemac on 2017-07-07, 4:52 pm

Rip
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6551
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  The_Clock_End on 2017-07-07, 5:50 pm

Arsenal Fan here. Such sad news about Bradley. Followed his story since I saw your fans chanting his name on YouTube and wanted to know what it was all about.

Nice to see such a united fan base (I know exactly what a divided one looks like).

RIP Bradley.
avatar
The_Clock_End
member
member

Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 5:59 pm

The_Clock_End wrote:Arsenal Fan here. Such sad news about Bradley. Followed his story since I saw your fans chanting his name on YouTube and wanted to know what it was all about.

Nice to see such a united fan base (I know exactly what a divided one looks like).

RIP Bradley.
like

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42134
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 6:09 pm

@buryfcofficial 
The Chairman has confirmed that all gate receipts for this evenings game will go to the @Bradleysfight Charity [ltr]#buryfc[/ltr] @SunderlandAFC

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42134
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-07, 6:11 pm

cyprussyd wrote:@buryfcofficial 
The Chairman has confirmed that all gate receipts for this evenings game will go to the @Bradleysfight Charity 
[ltr]#buryfc[/ltr]

 @SunderlandAFC

Brilliant!   like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13380
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-07, 6:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13380
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Just back from Bradleys farewell --The Bradley Lowery Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum