SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Predictions Week 14
Today at 14:50 by vinkel

» Well done Martin Bain
Today at 14:45 by vinkel

» Should we keep him?
Today at 14:11 by Kipper

» Happy Birthday for Friday
Today at 11:55 by canary-dave

» Newcastle go top, again
Today at 11:48 by cyprussyd

» BURTON ALBION V SUNDERLAND AFC
Today at 0:32 by cyprussyd

» Is it back?
Yesterday at 19:39 by Black Cat Kiwi

» The Managers PETER REID
Yesterday at 17:24 by cyprussyd

» Watmore knacked
Yesterday at 14:50 by cyprussyd

» RIP David Cassidy
Yesterday at 13:39 by Billy D

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

canary-dave, Kipper, vinkel

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on Fri 14 Sep - 11:57

At least Mr Grayson says any signings must want to be here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At least Mr Grayson says any signings must want to be here

Post  cyprussyd on Wed 12 Jul - 12:41

Manchester City defender Jason Denayer spent last season on loan at Sunderland; now in an interview with the media in Belgium the 22-year-old has said he was unimpressed at being sent to the Stadium of Light. A mutually unsatisfying stint all round then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Manchester City defender Jason Denayer spent last season on loan at Sunderland; now in an interview with the media in Belgium the 22-year-old…
ROKERREPORT.SBNATION.COM

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: At least Mr Grayson says any signings must want to be here

Post  Silvers on Wed 12 Jul - 13:16

He didn't set the SOL alight...  he had his chance..

Very Happy
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on Wed 12 Jul - 13:32

I quite liked him. Didn't set the world alight no, but decent and versatile yes. Put more effort in than the likes of Kone. If he thinks he's above playing for us then so be it but he's a long way from being a Premiership star just yet.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on Wed 12 Jul - 13:46

Kipper wrote:I quite liked him. Didn't set the world alight no, but decent and versatile yes. Put more effort in than the likes of Kone. If he thinks he's above playing for us then so be it but he's a long way from being a Premiership star just yet.

sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Wed 12 Jul - 14:04

Kipper wrote:I quite liked him. Didn't set the world alight no, but decent and versatile yes. Put more effort in than the likes of Kone. If he thinks he's above playing for us then so be it but he's a long way from being a Premiership star just yet.
The problem is kipper some premier footballers will disagree and believe they are top premier players, Mr Borini was a bit like that

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on Thu 13 Jul - 1:33

Thanks for posting Syd. 
What a disrespectful young man to pass such comments on about the region & it's people. Obviously Guardiola knows his type very well which is hardly a surprise given the class of the gentleman. 

"I have always had certain priorities in my career choices. Now it's first and foremost a club that plays at the top of the league. In addition, in a pleasant city and with good supporters, who create a lot of noise at home."

"You can’t compare. England, it’s stressful, everything needs to be done quickly. Turkey was more for me, people are more relaxed. And Istanbul is a beautiful city, the beach is nearby, it’s great.

Nothing like Sunderland where it was quite difficult at times. There’s nothing there, apart from a small shopping centre. It’s really small."

Ps. Enjoy the safety & security of Istanbul should your wish be granted Mr Denayer  Evil or Very Mad

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Thu 13 Jul - 8:02

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:Thanks for posting Syd. 
What a disrespectful young man to pass such comments on about the region & it's people. Obviously Guardiola knows his type very well which is hardly a surprise given the class of the gentleman. 

"I have always had certain priorities in my career choices. Now it's first and foremost a club that plays at the top of the league. In addition, in a pleasant city and with good supporters, who create a lot of noise at home."

"You can’t compare. England, it’s stressful, everything needs to be done quickly. Turkey was more for me, people are more relaxed. And Istanbul is a beautiful city, the beach is nearby, it’s great.

Nothing like Sunderland where it was quite difficult at times. There’s nothing there, apart from a small shopping centre. It’s really small."

Ps. Enjoy the safety & security of Istanbul should your wish be granted Mr Denayer  Evil or Very Mad
I quite liked him and I think we treat him well and with respect.  Nothing wrong with not liking a city or region but for me and I'm sure many others there is lot's wrong with taking the money then simply being disrespectful.

I think he needs to ask himself why he was loaned out and looks like being loaned out again?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum