SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Coleman latest
Today at 12:24 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Mid week 13
Yesterday at 11:19 pm by Panther

» Tony Pulis: West Brom sack head coach after Chelsea defeat
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» ASTON VILLA V SUNDERLAND
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» When will it end
Yesterday at 10:07 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» January recruits
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Quiz 73
Yesterday at 9:15 pm by Hieronymus

» Defoe
2017-11-19, 10:34 pm by sunderpitt

» Good read from Daniel Taylor
2017-11-19, 9:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Coleman and cash
2017-11-19, 8:55 pm by Silvers

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Everton ,,,,, a place at the top four table ????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everton ,,,,, a place at the top four table ????

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-10, 4:16 pm

Well as we are in the chumpionship and I view footy on Greek tv and it is only Premier ( my chumpionship watching will be online only ) I kinda want a team to follow , just for the season we are charging back into the top tier . 
So are the blue half of Merseyside buying the right players to elevate them to the next level . 
I like their purchases so far , I like their business accumen of selling Lukaku even more . 
With 'our' boy Pickford in goal , Rooney returning to control the midfield , Keane in defence ,  Klaassen , Ramirez , Onyekuru added to the mix , Koeman a clever strategist as manager , can they usurp Liverpool and challenge for a top four place ? 
I was at the end of last season looking at Spurs to be the team to push hard , but Evertonians must be salivating at the thought of this new season about to be thrust upon them . 
Maybe just maybe they can give the Chelskis and Citehs a run for their money , I hope so , a top four of Everton , Spurs , Arsenal and any other team ( no Citeh , no Chelski , no Utd , no Kopites ) would make for a very interesting Premier . 
Meanwhile back in SAFC lala land lets hope the new broom can sweep clean and get the youngsters and newbies into a playoff place . A good steady season will do for me .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton ,,,,, a place at the top four table ????

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-10, 4:39 pm

I have always said that the premier league is full of over paid prima donas and the championship is the place to be.
Good honest solid proffessional footballers.

Anyone who says I did not say that must have misheard me  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-10, 5:12 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I have always said that the premier league is full of over paid prima donas and the championship is the place to be.
Good honest solid proffessional footballers.

Anyone who says I did not say that must have misheard me  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
liar liar pants are on fire ..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-07-10, 7:12 pm

Mr H being a lifelong Evertonian is indeed salivating at the prospect of the season ahead. He says he cannot remmebrr better times for buying players and thinks the deals done so far are all excellent. I guess they were always my second team anyway so will be interesting to see how things work out.

But I am looking forward to seeing our new (relatively young) team in action too. Football is football and SAFC are my team whatver divison they re in. Am sure we will feature a lot on TV expecially if we get off to a good start (hah that would be nice for a change eh? Laughing )
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-07-10, 9:34 pm

Very Happy
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum