SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Quiz 65
Today at 6:54 am by Nostalgic

» Labour Party Conference
Today at 4:19 am by canary-dave

» Bradley Lowery Foundation
Today at 4:06 am by canary-dave

» Wow...just wow.
Today at 12:51 am by Roker roar

» The clever money...
Today at 12:37 am by Roker roar

» Report: Sunderland want to sign Brentford’s Ryan Woods in January
Today at 12:33 am by Roker roar

» Thank you Brighton
Today at 12:24 am by Roker roar

» Adam & Eve
Yesterday at 8:35 pm by silvers

» Ipswich Town v Sunderland AFC
Yesterday at 4:12 pm by cyprussyd

» A bullet dodged?
Yesterday at 3:02 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave, Lever Malone, oldblackcat

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

England's number 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

England's number 1

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 11:38 am

Why cant Joe Hart find a new club?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: England's number 1

Post  silvers on 2017-07-07, 11:47 am

Because after one game, he sat down and put his head in his hands.... and dropped it...
silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-08-06, 12:30 pm

I think many City fans suspect they know the reason why he appears not to be in great demand. 

When Pep first dropped him and then moved him on to Torino most City fans were upset and even angry about the decision,  certainly replacing him with Bravo seemed crazy.

Since then though there have been many rumours coming from the club about his arrogance and absolute refusal to accept different tactics.  It's now felt by many that he felt untouchable and was maybe a too strong a character in the changing room.  It's fine having strong characters but not if they won't do as they are told.

Pep likes to play a high game and use the goalie as a sweeper,  obviously that's not an original idea but not many teams do it consistently and successfully because of the effort that needs to be put in.  For several different reasons quite a few of city's players weren't up to the task last season but at least they tried their best to adapt. Joe didn't.

The rumours about Hart are strong and come from good sources,  if the fans now believe they know the reasons why he was moved on then I'm pretty sure the football grapevine has been active.

I still like him though but if the rumours are correct then he's a bloody idiot.
Sid MCFC
Senior player
Senior player

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-08-06, 12:36 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:I think many City fans suspect they know the reason why he appears not to be in great demand. 

When Pep first dropped him and then moved him on to Torino most City fans were upset and even angry about the decision,  certainly replacing him with Bravo seemed crazy.

Since then though there have been many rumours coming from the club about his arrogance and absolute refusal to accept different tactics.  It's now felt by many that he felt untouchable and was maybe a too strong a character in the changing room.  It's fine having strong characters but not if they won't do as they are told.

Pep likes to play a high game and use the goalie as a sweeper,  obviously that's not an original idea but not many teams do it consistently and successfully because of the effort that needs to be put in.  For several different reasons quite a few of city's players weren't up to the task last season but at least they tried their best to adapt. Joe didn't.

The rumours about Hart are strong and come from good sources,  if the fans now believe they know the reasons why he was moved on then I'm pretty sure the football grapevine has been active.

I still like him though but if the rumours are correct then he's a bloody idiot.
Strangely I am not in the least surprised by this.

Anyone who is loosing their hair who have the arrogance to lecture me on dandruff must be a bad egg

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-08-06, 1:34 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:I think many City fans suspect they know the reason why he appears not to be in great demand. 

Tell us the rumours then Twisted Evil
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-08-06, 10:04 pm

He'd fit in at SAFC on both points  Twisted Evil

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-11, 9:36 pm

Missed this one!

For me Joe gets top marks for allowing Jermain Defoe to lead the team out with Bradley Lowery at the England game in March. That was kind and gentlemanly and showed class. So, whatever the rumours, that alone gets him the benefit of the doubt on whether he is arrogant or anything else, for me at least.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum