SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Predictions Week 14
Today at 12:28 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Cookie on Rodwell
Today at 12:05 am by Silvers

» Happy Birthday for Friday
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by Roker roar

» Well done Martin Bain
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by Billy D

» Robinho gets 9 years in prison
Yesterday at 5:52 pm by cyprussyd

» Should we keep him?
Yesterday at 5:33 pm by cyprussyd

» BURTON ALBION V SUNDERLAND AFC
Yesterday at 12:32 am by cyprussyd

» Is it back?
2017-11-22, 7:39 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» The Managers PETER REID
2017-11-22, 5:24 pm by cyprussyd

» Watmore knacked
2017-11-22, 2:50 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Time to look ahead not backwards.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time to look ahead not backwards.

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-06, 2:13 pm

I know that many are still suffering from last season, finding it hard to get excited but tomorrow we see the first of our pre season games and then its all go with the Celtic game followed by the big kick off.

I find myself looking forward to the new season with a new fresh positive manager and that long awaited fresh start that we wanted.

I think we will see more SunderMaders watching from afar or at least picking the games they want to watch in the flesh, that's what taking the club to rock bottom does and I get that.

For the fools like me it will still be on that bus for all the home games and dare I say it, I'm looking forward to it.

2017 PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE

OPPOSITIONDATEKICK-OFFLOCATION
Bury FCFriday 07 July19.30Gigg Lane
Hibernian FCSunday 09 July14.00Easter Road
Livingston FCWednesday 12 July19.45Almondvale Stadium
St Johnstone FCSaturday 15 July15.00McDiarmid Park
Hartlepool UnitedTuesday 18 July19.30Victoria Park
Bradford City FCSaturday 22 July15.00Valley Parade
Scunthorpe UnitedWednesday 26 July19.30Glanford Park
Celtic, Dafabet CupSaturday 29 July15.00Stadium of Light
And then the big kick off

Sunderland AFC
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Derby County

Fri 04 Aug19:45

Stadium of Light
Sky Bet Championship

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to look ahead not backwards.

Post  Silvers on 2017-07-06, 3:14 pm

Fizzy Pop is now very much an unknown quantity to we mackems having been part of the elite for 10 whole years... what a shame we could not kick on.

So August will very much be a reality check for us all.

Will we cope?
Will we struggle?
Will we excel?

In Simon we trust.. (if not Shorty)

Very Happy
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-07-06, 3:17 pm

[size=36]Pre-Season | Fixture change as Spartans welcome Black Cats on the 18th July[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blyth Spartans, who were scheduled to face Vanarama National League side Hartlepool United on Tuesday 18th July, will now face a Sunderland XI that evening at Croft Park, with a 7.30pm Kick-Off.
News broke earlier today that our scheduled visitors Hartlepool were no longer able to fulfil the pre-season fixture.
“Both ourselves and Hartlepool were trying to arrange a friendly with Sunderland over the summer, but they were unable to commit to anything until they had a permanent manager in place.” stated Alun Armstrong, Blyth Spartans manager.
“Then the date they wanted we’d already agreed to play Hartlepool. Sunderland came up with the idea of sending a team to both which suited all parties.”
“Ideally, I would have still liked to play Hartlepool on another date, but it wasn’t to be.”
“The game against Sunderland will be another great challenge for our players.”
Ticket prices for the Sunderland game will be £6 for adults and £3 for concessions.
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-06, 4:10 pm

silvers wrote:[size=36]Pre-Season | Fixture change as Spartans welcome Black Cats on the 18th July[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blyth Spartans, who were scheduled to face Vanarama National League side Hartlepool United on Tuesday 18th July, will now face a Sunderland XI that evening at Croft Park, with a 7.30pm Kick-Off.
News broke earlier today that our scheduled visitors Hartlepool were no longer able to fulfil the pre-season fixture.
“Both ourselves and Hartlepool were trying to arrange a friendly with Sunderland over the summer, but they were unable to commit to anything until they had a permanent manager in place.” stated Alun Armstrong, Blyth Spartans manager.
“Then the date they wanted we’d already agreed to play Hartlepool. Sunderland came up with the idea of sending a team to both which suited all parties.”
“Ideally, I would have still liked to play Hartlepool on another date, but it wasn’t to be.”
“The game against Sunderland will be another great challenge for our players.”
Ticket prices for the Sunderland game will be £6 for adults and £3 for concessions.
In seasons past I would have said we will send the kids to Blyth but the kids are now the grown ups so we will send the bairns to Blyth

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on 2017-07-06, 4:42 pm

I would of popped down the road to Blyth to watch it on the 18th but I promised I wouldn't be back till ES has gone.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum