SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE

Latest topics
» Daryl Murphy
Today at 7:24 am by Roker roar

» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 5:16 am by cretanmakem

» When people ask me why, this is why
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 55
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by MrRAWhite

» Sunderland v Celtic
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by cyprussyd

» Proud dad
Yesterday at 7:14 pm by Billy D

» New keeper search
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by cyprussyd

» The SunderMad Forum
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by gil t azell

» Breast feeding mum forced to stand!
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by canary-dave

» Don't have Sky, cant get to the game
Yesterday at 4:10 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

Kipper, Panther

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Just an observation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just an observation

Post  Kipper on 2017-06-30, 9:44 am

Not necessarily a criticism but how interested are people on here in talking about what's happening at the club or what might happen? Look at page 1 and you will note that the top 4 of most replied to posts really have nothing to do with what's going on at the club. Just saying.
avatar
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 484
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an observation

Post  canary-dave on 2017-06-30, 10:15 am

Kipper wrote:Not necessarily a criticism but how interested are people on here in talking about what's happening at the club or what might happen? Look at page 1 and you will note that the top 4 of most replied to posts really have nothing to do with what's going on at the club. Just saying.

It always happens during the close season, wait till the end of July and it will all start again!   like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13201
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an observation

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-30, 10:20 am

TBH we have had little to talk about during our weeks in limbo but hopefully that is about to change.

________________________________________________________
            I could have supported Newcastle and be deluded. Instead I chose Sunderland and became depressed.
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 41120
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an observation

Post  Vincemac on 2017-06-30, 10:25 am

You know me
I only post when I feel I have something to say?????
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6402
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an observation

Post  Kipper on 2017-06-30, 10:26 am

canary-dave wrote:
Kipper wrote:Not necessarily a criticism but how interested are people on here in talking about what's happening at the club or what might happen? Look at page 1 and you will note that the top 4 of most replied to posts really have nothing to do with what's going on at the club. Just saying.

It always happens during the close season, wait till the end of July and it will all start again!   like

Bring the season on!
avatar
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 484
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an observation

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-30, 10:46 am

Vincemac wrote:You know me
I only post when sober

________________________________________________________
            I could have supported Newcastle and be deluded. Instead I chose Sunderland and became depressed.
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 41120
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an observation

Post  Vincemac on 2017-06-30, 10:57 am

EE I've had three pints already
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6402
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an observation

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-06-30, 8:28 pm

Vincemac wrote:EE I've had three pints already
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Certainly looks like it  like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9221
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an observation

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-01, 6:54 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:You know me
I only post when sober
I wasn't alive in the 50's

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 875
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an observation

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-01, 8:50 am

cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:You know me
I only post when sober
I wasn't alive in the 50's
ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly

________________________________________________________
            I could have supported Newcastle and be deluded. Instead I chose Sunderland and became depressed.
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 41120
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an observation

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum