SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Everton v Sunderland Carabao Cup-Matchday Thread
Today at 10:54 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions Week 7
Today at 10:50 pm by Hieronymus

» Mark Sampson sacked
Today at 10:10 pm by Nostalgic

» It seems its not always about money
Today at 7:39 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions week 9
Today at 6:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predicitons Mid week 7
Today at 6:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 8
Today at 6:25 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Good read from Phil Smith
Today at 5:00 pm by Billy D

» Could this be the team
Today at 4:05 pm by cyprussyd

» The Martin Bain Interview
Today at 11:42 am by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

cyprussyd, Hieronymus, Nostalgic

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:57 am

Time to lift the gloom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time to lift the gloom

Post  cyprussyd on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:55 pm

I'm finding it hard if not impossible to live in the negative world of doom and gloom that our club has dragged us into so lets have some cheer.

Mr E Short
For months and maybe years we have called for Shorts head, prayed for new owners and a new start.
Well we should be cock a hoop, we looks days from getting rid of Short and getting that new owner.Of course the doubters who don't do happy will find a new moan,"Yes but who are they".
You wanted change and fingers crossed you are getting it so try happy, you may even like it.

Mr D Moyes
Many wanted him gone and gone he is, be happy and excited about the new future.

The team
Listening to my fellow supporters after the latest defeat I would read, "He is crap", "How long will we keep him", "We need a new team". Well it looks like we will be getting every wish granted.

Enjoy the exciting times ahead, enjoy the days of peace and sunshine and above all..

KTF & FTM

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to lift the gloom

Post  Kipper on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:55 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I'm finding it hard if not impossible to live in the negative world of doom and gloom that our club has dragged us into so lets have some cheer.

Mr E Short
For months and maybe years we have called for Shorts head, prayed for new owners and a new start.
Well we should be cock a hoop, we looks days from getting rid of Short and getting that new owner.Of course the doubters who don't do happy will find a new moan,"Yes but who are they".
You wanted change and fingers crossed you are getting it so try happy, you may even like it.

Mr D Moyes
Many wanted him gone and gone he is, be happy and excited about the new future.

The team
Listening to my fellow supporters after the latest defeat I would read, "He is crap", "How long will we keep him", "We need a new team". Well it looks like we will be getting every wish granted.

Enjoy the exciting times ahead, enjoy the days of peace and sunshine and above all..

KTF & FTM
Back to form Syd. Thank you.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:41 am

My personal life has been a bit of a turmoil recently but I was resigned to our relegation back in February when the January window closed so it came as no disappointment to me because of our recent history.

I feel that ES gave it his best shot and ploughed a fair amount of cash into the club to support various manager's plans that bore nothing good.

Moyes did not deserve the mountains of criticism he got because there was so much against him from the beginning.  A few games aside we did not get any hammerings and came so close to points that might have lifted us, and not many managers could have survived the injuries we endured.

Regardless of anything else, I will begin next season as I have done most of them over the years and that is with hope, and let the chips fall where they may.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum