Today at 9:53 am by oxfordshire

» Jeopardy" has anyone been there
Today at 8:25 am by cyprussyd

» FOOTIE73
Today at 12:48 am by Nostalgic

» Friday
Today at 12:44 am by Nostalgic

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

black fox, sunderpitt

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of SunderMad on your social bookmarking website

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Excitement all around

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Excitement all around

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-20, 8:29 am

New season looming, linked with this player and that player. Who will we sign and who will we play first in the coming season, cant wait.

Meanwhile at Sunderland we here a deathly silence, last season we suffered badly from Moyes coming in late and not having the money to spend.

Who would have thought that we would do it all over again this season.

Please will someone just buy us and put us out of our misery, please, anyone!!!!!!!

A new chapter in the championship begins  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Excitement all around

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-06-20, 8:32 am

my thoughts entirely Syd, sick of it all hence my lack of postings, really cant be bothered until something concrete is announced.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-06-20, 8:33 am

Do not pass go, do not collect, go straight to league one

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-06-20, 9:37 am

I don't like you being normal Syd, go back to your rose tinted glass half full positive self Laughing.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-20, 10:05 am

vinkel wrote:I don't like you being normal Syd, go back to your rose tinted glass half full positive self Laughing.
By the end of the week we will have new owners who will clear the debts and give our new manager, Jurgen Klopps younger brother Klipperty, a 100 mil war chest to scoop up the very best around to win the championship title by Christmas.

A new chapter in the championship begins  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2017-06-20, 10:21 am

And guess what Syd. I have double excitement. My other team, Oxford United, were also the subject of a takeover bid which has been rejected and now their manager/head coach, Miichael Appleton, is moving to Leicester as assistant manager/coach so oxford will be in the same boat as SAFC. Reportedly he is unhappy about a reduced spending budget at Oxford. Reported as earning almost £200,000 in charge of a league one team it is reported he will earn around £500,000 as a premier league assistant. A dire warning for SAFC of the different values once you drop out of the premiership and a further drop in status starts to talk peanuts. Oxford agreed a fee of £300,000 for a defender from Celtic who has turned down the move because of instability and will probably go to Barnsley. Any similarities do you think? Now one division apart.
oxfordshire
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-20, 10:49 am

oxfordshire wrote:And guess what Syd. I have double excitement. My other team, Oxford United, were also the subject  of a takeover bid which has been rejected and now their manager/head coach, Miichael Appleton, is moving to Leicester as assistant manager/coach so oxford will be in the same boat as SAFC. Reportedly he is unhappy about a reduced spending budget at Oxford. Reported as earning almost £200,000  in charge of a league one team it is reported he will earn around £500,000 as a premier league assistant. A dire warning for SAFC of the different values once you drop out of the premiership and  a further drop in status starts to talk peanuts. Oxford agreed a fee of £300,000 for a defender from Celtic who has turned down the move because of instability and will probably go to Barnsley.  Any similarities do you think? Now one division apart.
scary

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum