SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lever Malone, silvers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:57 am

Who?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who?

Post  oldblackcat on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Who is in charge of selling our players?...Who gave the go-ahead to sell Pickford?...Guessing Short and/or Bain and in that case...

Should we be selling our players before we get a new manager in? Surely the new manager should have a choice in who he wants to keep, regardless of if they want to leave or not? How do you sell the club to a new manager when you have a wafer thin squad and presumably little/no money to spend?

If the club statement is true and the reason putting off anyone becoming our manager is because we are about to be taken over, should we have even sold any players? 

Loads of questions filling my head....Oh for a club that communicates with it's fans
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Re: Who?

Post  cyprussyd on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:35 pm

I think Picks was sold to let Mclnnes know he had money to spend, that worked out well.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:15 pm

unfortunately Pickford's  sale would make sense to any manager. You don't need to be a £30mill keeper to be  the best keeper in the Championship. If we pay a third of that for a new keeper he'd still be better  than the rest.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum