SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

black fox, SAFA Mackem, sunderpitt

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:57 am

Wh next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wh next

Post  Kipper on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:25 am

Grayson favourite but I don't think he'll come either.

Interesting view from a Preston fan though:

IF Simon Grayson is offered the job, I hope he will also say NO. I hope he will read all the negative comments on this forum and that might influence him to say NO. I have witnessed the incredible work he has done for my club, PNE. We were in tatters when he arrived with big financial problems and a poor playing staff. He has worked very hard and turned it around. He works on building moral, buying young talented players and developing them, and we now have a very promising YOUNG team with some experienced players to help them. It would be a disaster for us if he went, as we will be a force to be reckoned with next season, especially if he gets a couple of players he is hoping to sign. A very shrewed manager, who manages players very well and works hard on tactics to win matches. Perhaps you should look at his win record as a Manager, and some of those have been against teams we should not have had any chance to beat. I wish you luck in your hunt. You are a fantastic club and deserve success, BUT please not with our Manager.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just hope Bain and Short have a rethink and instead of wondering who will take the crap we're offering, think in terms of the crap we're offering isn't good enough and it's us who need to make it more attractive.

My prediction though: Pearson.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Here goes (fòr what its worth )

Post  vinkel on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:14 pm

I now expect/hope Bain lets go the Rangers suggestions, that would be a good start. He will look into the English market, Grayson Clough and Philips,should be a cheaper alternative to McInnes. Then the unattached like Pearson and Lambert. His stock has taken a thrashing over McInnes and has to redeem himself, and pdq. I am going to guess an appointment around Wednesday.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Re: Wh next

Post  cyprussyd on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Chris Wilder to Sunderland: Sheffield United boss in the frame after Derek McInnes snub

CHRIS WILDER could land the Sunderland job after Derek McInnes' U-turn yesterday.

By Rhys Turrell / Published 16th June 2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=9]GETTY

Next Sunderland manager: Chris Wilder is in the frame after impressing at Sheffield United
McInnes looked set for the Stadium of Light before deciding to stay at Aberdeen instead.
[/size]

It's left relegated Sunderland back at square one in their hunt for a new boss.

And Sheffield United manager Wilder could be the man they turn to.

He's won promotion in each of the last two seasons.

Wilder got Northampton out of League Two as champions in 201/6 before jumping ship to Bramall Lane last summer.

He then steered the South Yorkshire side to the League One title.

HITC claim Wilder is the name on the lips of Black Cats top brass after McInnes' shock decision to stay north of the border.

But getting him out of the Blades could be tricky.

The Sheffield side will be desperate to keep Wilder, who has two years left on his contract.

McInnes was set for Sunderland after a £1m compensation fee was agreed.

However he's decided to stay in Scotland.

“I have ambitions in the game and while there was interest from elsewhere, and I did talk to Sunderland, I feel there is so much still to be done here at Aberdeen,” he said.

“While we have lost players from last season, they will be replaced by signings of similar quality and our first challenge is to reach the group stages of the Europa League after coming so close in each of the last three seasons.

“Since the first day I arrived at Pittodrie, my biggest gripe has been the lack of training facilities and with progress at last on that front, it’s something I am keen to see through to its conclusion.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wh next

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum