SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 7:12 am by cretanmakem

» I had a dream
Today at 6:46 am by cyprussyd

» The way forward
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 68
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by Nostalgic

» Quiz 69
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by Nostalgic

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Déjà vu
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by Nostalgic

» Welcome to Norwich!
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by Silvers

» 4.50 Saturday and then
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by sunderpitt

» Grayson out
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

cretanmakem

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Shorty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shorty

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-15, 7:06 pm

@SAFCsource 
Interesting timing of this article, maybe preparing for life after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Ellis Short raises $2bn to invest in distressed property debt market [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TWITTER.COM

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shorty

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-06-15, 8:15 pm

"Distressed property" is how finance people speak about mortgage repossessions and bankrupt business premises. What a way to make a living, preying on the misery of others. Capitalism in all its glory, buy cheap, then sell on at a profit, no matter who has been hurt or which debtors have not been paid before the property became 'distressed'. Awful business for an awful man. Cannot wait till he has gone.

As long as he doesn't sell to that even worse Red Bull group Shocked
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-06-15, 10:52 pm

Hieronymus wrote:"Distressed property" is how finance people speak about mortgage repossessions and bankrupt business premises. What a way to make a living, preying on the misery of others. Capitalism in all its glory, buy cheap, then sell on at a profit, no matter who has been hurt or which debtors have not been paid before the property became 'distressed'. Awful business for an awful man. Cannot wait till he has gone.

Hi H, I trust your well and having a good summer sunny  
Should you ever wish to follow the paper trail it makes for good read  affraid

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-06-15, 11:56 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:"Distressed property" is how finance people speak about mortgage repossessions and bankrupt business premises. What a way to make a living, preying on the misery of others. Capitalism in all its glory, buy cheap, then sell on at a profit, no matter who has been hurt or which debtors have not been paid before the property became 'distressed'. Awful business for an awful man. Cannot wait till he has gone.

Hi H, I trust your well and having a good summer sunny  
Should you ever wish to follow the paper trail it makes for good read  affraid
Thanks Kiwi, yes very well thanks, our daughter and 2 grandchildren have been here since May 26th. Lovely as it is, after 3 weeks of 24/7 children, we are rather looking forward to having some time to ourselves again! tongue They go home next week and then the week afterwards Mr H and I are off on a cruise from Venice, down Dalmation Coast and round to Sicily, Naples and ending in Rome. This is the first chance we have had to really celebrate my 60th birthday last year, so we are REALLY looking forward to that.

Not sure I can stomach the paper trail you refer to right now as I am currently furious about the Grenfell Tower Fire. Of course that is exactly the sort of "distressed property" Short will buy, so he can knock it down and build expensive new homes in one of  the best parts of London. As I said before, taking advantage of horrific human misery is a disgusting business to be in Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum