Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE

Latest topics
» Word association thread--SAFC
Today at 7:40 am by cyprussyd

» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 7:20 am by cretanmakem

» Time for a head count
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by Vincemac

» Am I this bored ?
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by Spuggy

» No crisis say Short and Baine following meeting
Yesterday at 6:45 pm by cyprussyd

» Fear not, salvation is near
Yesterday at 6:05 pm by Vincemac

» Possible new striker
Yesterday at 5:32 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 51
Yesterday at 5:26 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 52
Yesterday at 5:04 pm by MrRAWhite

» I hope all my friends are safe!
Yesterday at 4:35 pm by canary-dave

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Best place to get a seat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best place to get a seat

Post  mackem72 on 2017-06-15, 10:49 am

After living in the darkness of Yorkshire for past 30 years and making it home for the occassional game, my job has now progressed into one that i have most weekends off so im tempted to become one of the frequent faithful again and getting a season ticket.

Ive sat in various areas on my occassional visits but now its come to a time to get a regular spot I'd like some advice on best place to get a seat that is where the atmosphere is ? Theres nothing worse than being sat in an area and hearing the chants and songs but if you join in you find your own your own as no-one around you is doing same.

Anyone suggest a good area ? I was looking at block L33 around row 13 that any good ?

Thanks in advance

ack ack
avatar
mackem72
member
member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Best place to get a seat

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-15, 11:27 am

South stand for sure, I sit in the library in the cheap pensioners seats, good view and nice people but quiet.

________________________________________________________
            I could have supported Newcastle and be deluded. Instead I chose Sunderland and became depressed.
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 40652
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Best place to get a seat

Post  mackem72 on 2017-06-15, 11:34 am

cyprussyd wrote:South stand for sure, I sit in the library in the cheap pensioners seats, good view and nice people but quiet.


Thanks Smile once dad comes back from his temporary living in spain i know where to send him Very Happy
avatar
mackem72
member
member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Best place to get a seat

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-15, 11:52 am

mackem72 wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:South stand for sure, I sit in the library in the cheap pensioners seats, good view and nice people but quiet.


Thanks Smile once dad comes back from his temporary living in spain i know where to send him Very Happy
When we score, rare event I know, we are just getting to our feet when everyone else are back in their seats.

________________________________________________________
            I could have supported Newcastle and be deluded. Instead I chose Sunderland and became depressed.
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 40652
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Best place to get a seat

Post  mackem72 on 2017-06-15, 11:57 am

cyprussyd wrote:
mackem72 wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:South stand for sure, I sit in the library in the cheap pensioners seats, good view and nice people but quiet.


Thanks Smile once dad comes back from his temporary living in spain i know where to send him Very Happy
When we score, rare event I know, we are just getting to our feet when everyone else are back in their seats.

He'll fit right in then, and for you lot its just as well we dont get many Very Happy
avatar
mackem72
member
member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Best place to get a seat

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-15, 12:34 pm

mackem72 wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
mackem72 wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:South stand for sure, I sit in the library in the cheap pensioners seats, good view and nice people but quiet.


Thanks Smile once dad comes back from his temporary living in spain i know where to send him Very Happy
When we score, rare event I know, we are just getting to our feet when everyone else are back in their seats.

He'll fit right in then, and for you lot its just as well we dont get many Very Happy
The south stand jump up and cheer. We slowly rise and make old men rising sounds

________________________________________________________
            I could have supported Newcastle and be deluded. Instead I chose Sunderland and became depressed.
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 40652
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Best place to get a seat

Post  canary-dave on 2017-06-15, 2:32 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
mackem72 wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
mackem72 wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:South stand for sure, I sit in the library in the cheap pensioners seats, good view and nice people but quiet.


Thanks Smile once dad comes back from his temporary living in spain i know where to send him Very Happy
When we score, rare event I know, we are just getting to our feet when everyone else are back in their seats.

He'll fit right in then, and for you lot its just as well we dont get many Very Happy
The south stand jump up and cheer. We slowly rise and make old men rising sounds

Breaking wind!   dsn

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13090
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Best place to get a seat

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum