SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 8:08 pm by cyprussyd

» Some good news
Today at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Universal Credit
Today at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol City/Bolton
Today at 7:25 pm by sunderpitt

» word is
Today at 6:51 pm by talcnturnip

» Corbyn in Brussels.
Today at 6:18 pm by Silvers

» Tina anybody?
Today at 2:16 pm by cyprussyd

» Big pants
Today at 1:49 pm by gil t azell

» I bet they didn't envisage this start
Today at 10:45 am by Hieronymus

» Aberfan 21-10-66
Today at 10:39 am by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Best place to get a seat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best place to get a seat

Post  mackem72 on 2017-06-15, 10:49 am

After living in the darkness of Yorkshire for past 30 years and making it home for the occassional game, my job has now progressed into one that i have most weekends off so im tempted to become one of the frequent faithful again and getting a season ticket.

Ive sat in various areas on my occassional visits but now its come to a time to get a regular spot I'd like some advice on best place to get a seat that is where the atmosphere is ? Theres nothing worse than being sat in an area and hearing the chants and songs but if you join in you find your own your own as no-one around you is doing same.

Anyone suggest a good area ? I was looking at block L33 around row 13 that any good ?

Thanks in advance

ack ack
mackem72
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Back to top Go down

Re: Best place to get a seat

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-15, 11:27 am

South stand for sure, I sit in the library in the cheap pensioners seats, good view and nice people but quiet.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mackem72 on 2017-06-15, 11:34 am

cyprussyd wrote:South stand for sure, I sit in the library in the cheap pensioners seats, good view and nice people but quiet.

Thanks Smile once dad comes back from his temporary living in spain i know where to send him Very Happy
mackem72
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-15, 11:52 am

mackem72 wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:South stand for sure, I sit in the library in the cheap pensioners seats, good view and nice people but quiet.

Thanks Smile once dad comes back from his temporary living in spain i know where to send him Very Happy
When we score, rare event I know, we are just getting to our feet when everyone else are back in their seats.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  mackem72 on 2017-06-15, 11:57 am

cyprussyd wrote:
mackem72 wrote:

When we score, rare event I know, we are just getting to our feet when everyone else are back in their seats.

He'll fit right in then, and for you lot its just as well we dont get many Very Happy
mackem72
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-15, 12:34 pm

mackem72 wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
mackem72 wrote:

He'll fit right in then, and for you lot its just as well we dont get many Very Happy
The south stand jump up and cheer. We slowly rise and make old men rising sounds

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-06-15, 2:32 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
mackem72 wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
mackem72 wrote:

The south stand jump up and cheer. We slowly rise and make old men rising sounds

Breaking wind!   dsn

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum