SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lever Malone, silvers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:57 am

The waiting could soon be over

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The waiting could soon be over

Post  cyprussyd on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:52 am

Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
mackem72 wrote:here we go again - at this rate league 1 here we come

depressed
It's going to happen regardless of who comes in. No money to spend and a really poor squad, a owner that wants out, Martin bain who clearly hasn't got a f*cking clue what he's doing. Even the u23's are desparate to jump ship it seems. What a Great time to follow safc.
Thank God I was taught to look for positives and never think I can see into the future.
Some people can't do happy

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:57 am

Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:

depressed
It's going to happen regardless of who comes in. No money to spend and a really poor squad, a owner that wants out, Martin bain who clearly hasn't got a f*cking clue what he's doing. Even the u23's are desparate to jump ship it seems. What a Great time to follow safc.
Thank God I was taught to look for positives and never think I can see into the future.
Well if you don't agree are you also not doing the same by predicting I will be wrong. Go on nostradamus lad....lol.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Footie73 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:40 pm

Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:

depressed
Well if you don't agree are you also not doing the same by predicting I will be wrong. Go on nostradamus lad....lol.
Did I ever say you would be wrong. I did say I can't see into the future and I look for positives

First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:

depressed
Did I ever say you would be wrong. I did say I can't see into the future and I look for positives
Remind me what they are at the moment nozzy?
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Footie73 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:

depressed
Moyes

First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:

depressed
Moyes

Sky transfer centre
15-20 today
BREAKING NEWS

Sunderland have been granted permission to speak to Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes after compensation was agreed between the two clubs, Sky sources understand.

We understand Aberdeen were looking for around £1m for the Scot, who has two years left on his contract at Pitodrie.

McInnes will now travel to Sunderland for talks at the Stadium of Light once he returns form his holiday in the US.
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:

depressed
Moyes

Sky transfer centre
15-20 today
BREAKING NEWS

Sunderland have been granted permission to speak to Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes after compensation was agreed between the two clubs, Sky sources understand.

We understand Aberdeen were looking for around £1m for the Scot, who has two years left on his contract at Pitodrie.

McInnes will now travel to Sunderland for talks at the Stadium of Light once he returns form his holiday in the US.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:04 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:

depressed
Moyes

Sky transfer centre
15-20 today
BREAKING NEWS

Bain must of been reading these post's and got his finger out.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Roker roar wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:

depressed
Moyes

Sky transfer centre
15-20 today
BREAKING NEWS

No Short tells him what we say, he is member with username greedyboy

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  mackem72 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:20 pm

APPL

lol
mackem72
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:52 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Footie73 wrote:
Roker roar wrote:

depressed
Moyes

Sky transfer centre
15-20 today
BREAKING NEWS

No Short tells him what we say, he is member with username greedyboy
Hahaha.....sounds about right.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:04 pm

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:02 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
How many of the wins were against Celtic, and how many against the other crap in Scotland.

National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:03 pm

vinkel wrote:
How many of the wins were against Celtic, and how many against the other crap in Scotland.
I agree we can always find a negative if we want to, I just prefer the positives

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:08 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:
I agree we can always find a negative if we want to, I just prefer the positives
Like i said earlier in this post i will reserve judgement, and hope I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:20 pm

vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:
Reserving judgement and hoping you are wrong means you have already judged.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:59 pm

vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:
So Vinkel let's just assume DM gets the job.

Who do you believe we should have had?

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:14 am

'Martin Bain has promised Derek McInnes that he will have a significant transfer kitty.' https://t.co/lHqc3qgvxv [ltr]#SAFC[/ltr]

Sunderland set to appoint Derek McInnes within 24 hours after agreement with Aberdeen
DEREK MCINNES is set to be named as the new Sunderland boss within the next 24 hours after they...
DAILYSTAR.CO.UK

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: