Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE

Latest topics
» Word association thread--SAFC
Today at 9:49 am by silvers

» You stay with us son
Today at 9:49 am by silvers

» Bbc and tttv
Today at 9:48 am by silvers

» Soon be over
Today at 9:04 am by cyprussyd

» OT but, Hillsbourgh, today's the day
Today at 8:31 am by sunderpitt

» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 7:41 am by cretanmakem

» Lost to penalties against Germany again
Yesterday at 8:01 pm by sunderpitt

» Manager/takeover update
Yesterday at 3:17 pm by sunderpitt

» Time for a head count
Yesterday at 10:41 am by sunderpitt

» The Centre-Spot on Wembley pitch.
Yesterday at 8:20 am by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

Billy D

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Sunderland retained list just taken off safc.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunderland retained list just taken off safc.com

Post  Rovertsafc on 2017-06-09, 3:41 pm

Announcement: Retained list confirmed



News
 
Written by Sam Lightle
09 June, 2017

Facebook ]=https://www.safc.com:443/news/team-news/2017/june/player-retained-list-announcement] Facebook
[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https://www.safc.com:443/news/team-news/2017/june/player-retained-list-announcement&text=Retained list confirmed&]Twitter [/url]

Sunderland AFC has confirmed the club’s retained player list for the 2017-18 season.
The list shows all players who remain under contract with the club after June 30, 2017.
While Sebastian Coates appears on the retained list, a permanent move was agreed with Sporting Lisbon earlier in the season, which is ratified as of July 01.
Loan players Adnan Januzaj, Jason Denayer and Javier Manquillo have returned to their parent clubs.
RETAINED PLAYERS OVER 24 AS OF JUNE 30, 2017.
BORINI, Fabio-bye bye
CATTERMOLE, Lee
COATES, Sebastian-bye bye
DEFOE, Jermain-bye bye
DJILIBODJI, Papy-?
GIBSON, Darron-?
JONES, Billy
KHAZRI, Wahbi-bye bye
KONE, Lamine-bye bye
LENS, Jeremain-bye bye
MANNONE, Vito-bye bye
MATTHEWS, Adam-bye bye
OVIEDO, Bryan-?
RODWELL, Jack
DOMINGUES, Mika
RETAINED PLAYERS UNDER 24 AS OF JUNE 30, 2017.
ASORO, Joel
BROTHERON, Sam
EMBLETON, Elliot
GAMBLE, Owen
GOOCH, Lynden
GREENWOOD, Rees
HONEYMAN, George
KRUSNELL, Oscar
LEDGER, Michael
LOVE, Donald
MAJA, Joshua
McNAIR, Patrick
MOLYNEUX, Luke
NDONG, Didier
NELSON, Andrew
PICKFORD, Jordan
POAME, John-Yves
ROBSON, Ethan
ROBSON, Thomas
ROBSON, Joshua
STOREY, Alexander
STRYJEK, Maksymilian
TALBOT, James
TAYLOR, Brandon
WATMORE, Duncan
WOUD, Michael
WRIGHT, Daniel
SCHOLARSHIP.
ALLAN, Christopher
BALE, Adam
CONNELLY, Lee
CONNOLLY, Jack
DIAMOND, Jack
HACKETT, Jake
HICKEY, Jordan
McAUGHTRIE, Fergus
MGUNGA-KIMPIOKA, Benjamin
PATTERSON, Anthony
YOUNG, Jacob
  Back to top
avatar
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 56
Location : Bishop Aukland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland retained list just taken off safc.com

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-09, 5:09 pm

John O'Shea, Jan Kirchhoff, Sebastian Larsson, Joleon Lescott, Victor Anichebe, Steven Pienaar and Will Buckley become free agents at the end of the month. O’Shea and Larsson are understood to have been offered new deals though the future of all seven could depend on who is the new manager. Adnan Januzaj, Jason Denayer and Javier Manquillo all return to their parent clubs after unsuccessful loan spells at the Academy of Light.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________
            I could have supported Newcastle and be deluded. Instead I chose Sunderland and became depressed.
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 40661
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 68
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland retained list just taken off safc.com

Post  Rovertsafc on 2017-06-09, 5:27 pm

cyprussyd wrote:John O'Shea, Jan Kirchhoff, Sebastian Larsson, Joleon Lescott, Victor Anichebe, Steven Pienaar and Will Buckley become free agents at the end of the month. O’Shea and Larsson are understood to have been offered new deals though the future of all seven could depend on who is the new manager. Adnan Januzaj, Jason Denayer and Javier Manquillo all return to their parent clubs after unsuccessful loan spells at the Academy of Light.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A good clear-out without paying any off.
Sell Kone,Khazri,Borini,few bob off that lot,and if we decide to sell Pickford even more money.
Not as bad we all think with regards to who is left,5-6 new additions plus some of the bairns thrown in everything is gonna be alreet.
Can't wait for the new season to KO
avatar
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 56
Location : Bishop Aukland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland retained list just taken off safc.com

Post  gil t azell on 2017-06-09, 8:05 pm

Rovertsafc wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:John O'Shea, Jan Kirchhoff, Sebastian Larsson, Joleon Lescott, Victor Anichebe, Steven Pienaar and Will Buckley become free agents at the end of the month. O’Shea and Larsson are understood to have been offered new deals though the future of all seven could depend on who is the new manager. Adnan Januzaj, Jason Denayer and Javier Manquillo all return to their parent clubs after unsuccessful loan spells at the Academy of Light.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A good clear-out without paying any off.
Sell Kone,Khazri,Borini,few bob off that lot,and if we decide to sell Pickford even more money.
Not as bad we all think with regards to who is left,5-6 new additions plus some of the bairns thrown in everything is gonna be alreet.
Can't wait for the new season to KO
Would agree with all apart from the selling of Picks. He's gonna be worth keeping imo.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4492
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 57
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland retained list just taken off safc.com

Post  Rovertsafc on 2017-06-09, 8:17 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:John O'Shea, Jan Kirchhoff, Sebastian Larsson, Joleon Lescott, Victor Anichebe, Steven Pienaar and Will Buckley become free agents at the end of the month. O’Shea and Larsson are understood to have been offered new deals though the future of all seven could depend on who is the new manager. Adnan Januzaj, Jason Denayer and Javier Manquillo all return to their parent clubs after unsuccessful loan spells at the Academy of Light.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A good clear-out without paying any off.
Sell Kone,Khazri,Borini,few bob off that lot,and if we decide to sell Pickford even more money.
Not as bad we all think with regards to who is left,5-6 new additions plus some of the bairns thrown in everything is gonna be alreet.
Can't wait for the new season to KO
Would agree with all apart from the selling of Picks. He's gonna be worth keeping imo.
I agree with you Gil,It would do no harm to his career to stay with us,but if it is down to money Short will sell
avatar
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 56
Location : Bishop Aukland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland retained list just taken off safc.com

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-06-10, 7:28 pm

Has Tom Beadling been let go?

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
avatar
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 59
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland retained list just taken off safc.com

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-06-10, 10:25 pm

barrowmackem wrote:Has Tom Beadling been let go?

Looks like it as Tom Robson, whom was also out on loan from the U23's is on the retained list.   

FYI.  Oliver Pain & Andrew Nelson are also missing so well spotted it seems scratch

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9190
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland retained list just taken off safc.com

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum