SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Newcastle out
Today at 12:06 am by lesmac

» La Vuelta de Espana
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by Hieronymus

» Our best players
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by cyprussyd

» N'Dong to West Ham
Yesterday at 10:29 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Could have been written for SunderMad, off you go..
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» It's a while since we talked of Donald J
Yesterday at 10:08 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Grayson bemoans the competition of transfers
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Debate,opinion, conflict
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by Vincemac

» Are we on TV tonight ?
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by Hieronymus

» Leeds, Sunderland in the mix to sign Newcastle United's Grant Hanley,
Yesterday at 7:43 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

lesmac, oxfordshire

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

London

View previous topic View next topic Go down

London

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-04, 7:10 am

How the hell do we stop these evil people?

Our world and our country is being torn apart by people with a warped view and a hatred for all of us.

I wish I had answers. yes I do have views but maybe its too early.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: London

Post  vinkel on 2017-06-04, 9:03 am

As i said a few weeks ago, fight fire with fire. Bring ack the death penalty for acts of terrorism, and guilty by association. If 1 or 2 innocents fall by the wayside so be it. How many innocent folk have been murdered in our country these last few months. Stop all this pratting about and get ruthless with these people.

National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-06-04, 9:29 am

vinkel wrote:As i said a few weeks ago, fight fire with fire. Bring ack the death penalty for acts of terrorism, and guilty by association. If 1 or 2 innocents fall by the wayside so be it. How many innocent folk have been murdered in our country these last few months. Stop all this pratting about and get ruthless with these people.
Whats the point in that?
If they're prepared to blow themselves up hanging isn't going to worry them is it?
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-06-04, 10:04 am

Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:As i said a few weeks ago, fight fire with fire. Bring ack the death penalty for acts of terrorism, and guilty by association. If 1 or 2 innocents fall by the wayside so be it. How many innocent folk have been murdered in our country these last few months. Stop all this pratting about and get ruthless with these people.
Whats the point in that?
If they're prepared to blow themselves up hanging isn't going to worry them is it?
Good point Billy

question ....intelligence say 23,000 KNOWN  isis/terrorists/whatever, are in our country,why can't we round them up and deport them?....
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-06-04, 10:37 am

oldblackcat wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Whats the point in that?
Good point Billy

question ....intelligence say 23,000 KNOWN  isis/terrorists/whatever, are in our country,why can't we round them up and deport them?....
According to the Daily Mail and Star and I think even they said that was an estimate with around 3000 KNOWN and 500 under investigation.  See how easy it us to read a headline and get the wrong information? 
Just remember how the Nazis operated before we talk about rounding people up. And internment would only create martyrs. Remember Irish internment? It prolonged the conflict far beyond what was necessary by creating heroes and martyrs of those that were locked up. 
There are no easy answers but these evil criminals are not good muslims and only want to sow fear and division of amongst us, so the strongest weapon we have is to not be fearful and to continue to show care and love for all our neighbours whatever colour or creed they follow. 
PEACE kiss
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-06-04, 10:44 am

Billy D wrote:
Whats the point in that?
We need to get at the ones in the background the organisers the cowards. Get them, thats a good starting point. Go for the cells.

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-06-04, 10:46 am

oldblackcat wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Whats the point in that?
Good point Billy

That's up to the spooks mate.
I don't really know how they operate. MI5, MI6 & Special Branch are a law unto themselves.
I don't even think the government knows half of what they do.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-06-04, 11:03 am

Hieronymus wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Whats the point in that?
Good point Billy

According to the Daily Mail and Star and I think even they said that was an estimate with around 3000 KNOWN and 500 under investigation.  See how easy it us to read a headline and get the wrong information? 
Just remember how the Nazis operated before we talk about rounding people up. And internment would only create martyrs. Remember Irish internment? It prolonged the conflict far beyond what was necessary by creating heroes and martyrs of those that were locked up. 
There are no easy answers but these evil criminals are not good muslims and only want to sow fear and division of amongst us, so the strongest weapon we have is to not be fearful and to continue to show care and love for all our neighbours whatever colour or creed they follow. 
PEACE kiss

Well I may may have the figures wrong but as far as I'm concerned 1 terrorist is 1 too many
Unless we gas them or kill them I don't think rounding them up and deporting them could compare to being Nazis "H"
I don't think locking them up is the answer as you say it could make them heroes,which is why I want them deported out of the country.
I have no problem with Muslims,Sikh,Hindu,blacks whoever,just terrorists of any religion and as long as they are among us they will drag the name of their religion down and create the division of people and hatred which they desire.A step forward imo is the removal of them from our country and bollocks to their human rights,what about the rights of the people they kill/hope to kill?
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-04, 11:12 am

I have had to come off facebook, everything from Corbyn wants to sit and have a cuppa and a chat with ISIS to time to send all Muslims back.

Today's world is like a tinder box ready to burst into flames and I find it very scary.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-06-04, 11:28 am

oldblackcat wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Whats the point in that?
Good point Billy

PEACE kiss

Well I may may have the figures wrong but as far as I'm concerned 1 terrorist is 1 too many
Unless we gas them or kill them I don't think rounding them up and deporting them could compare to being Nazis "H"
I don't think locking them up is the answer as you say it could make them heroes,which is why I want them deported out of the country.
I have no problem with Muslims,Sikh,Hindu,blacks whoever,just terrorists of any religion and as long as they are among us they will drag the name of their religion down and create the division of people and hatred which they desire.A step forward imo is the removal of them from our country and bollocks to their human rights,what about the rights of the people they kill/hope to kill?
It's only a matter of time before it happens at somewhere like the Metro Centre around Christmas.
Or a huge football match, say Old Trafford as Man U play Chelsea. 76,000 people all crammed into a small space.
It will happen, mark my words.
Do you know what really fucks me off with these ISIS cunts?
They kill more Muslims themselves than they do any other religion.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-04, 11:42 am

It is estimated that the world population reached seven billion in 2011.
I could not begin to estimate how many are good and how many are bad but I would guess that the vast majority are like me and you.

Age, sex, skin colour, religious beliefs will differ widely.
All will have their flaws, we all do but most want a simple life and to be left alone to live it in peace.

In Manchester one man caused havoc, death and destruction.
In London 3 men did the same.
A few weeks ago in London it was again one man who caused death and injury.
If we allow ourselves to look at other people and judge them on age, sex, skin colour or religion then the few will have affected the many for the worse.
Of course these are words and words come easy, next week I am at a Rod Stewart concert, the chances of attack are minute but I have thought of the risk and it will make the concert that little but more tense.
I have read how Corbyn or May cant be trusted, I am no lover of Theresa May but don't for one minute think she is to blame or does not care.
I have read how we must act against Muslims but I don't think for one minute that Muslims wish us harm.
I have no idea how we stop these people but cutting off their financial support and weapons supply would be a step in the right direction but just a step nonetheless.
IMO it's time for quiet reflection and thoughts for those affected.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-06-04, 3:42 pm

oldblackcat wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Whats the point in that?
Good point Billy

PEACE kiss

Of course one terrorist is one too many but how can we deport someone if they are British citizens? The Manchester bomber was born here and was a citizen by right. His father was against Gaddafi and was allowed to come to UK as a political refugee.  The British security services/government funded and supported him while he was fighting Gaddafi when he went back to Libya.  After Gaddafi was deposed then he turned against the west. So you see the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily always my friend. Should our foreign policy have been to help these rebels in the first place ?  To arm them and continue supporting them? Should we have seen the warning signs long ago? But would that have been too politically embarrassing?

It is certainly a tangled web but what is simple is the fact that we sell arms to Saudi Arabia,  and consider them a friend and political ally. A country that is one of the miost oppressive regimes in the world, with a dreadful record on human rights and barbaric practices. A Wahaabi country that is strict and austere, that takes the Koran literally and where they consider non-believers to be heathens and infidels. Bin Laden was Saudi and many others learned their radical ideas there.  

And yet successive governments behave as if Saudi Arabia is untouchable, despite all the evidence they are funding terrorism against the west! And why is that? Two reasons  - oil and weapons sales. Which could stop tomorrow if our politicians were not in thrall to the large immoral corporations that get rich from the Saudis and choose not to think about what the weapons they are providing will be used for. Anyone think the Tories would be willing to give up their perks and kickbacks? No, didn't think so  Mad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-06-04, 5:45 pm

I'm sorry, infact no, I'm not but I'm fed up with arseholes telling me that the likes of ISIS aren't Muslim.
Well actually, yes, they f*cking well are. It's like saying the IRA aren't Catholic. To a man 100% they were Catholic.
I'm not saying that these scum bags represent their faith as a whole for one moment but to ignore it is futile & ignorant.
I know most Muslims are just ordinary, law abiding citizens but at the moment most of the worlds terrorists are Muslim.
Now that is an undeniable fact. Anyone wants to deny it & bury their heads in the sand well that's up to them.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-06-04, 6:30 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Whats the point in that?
Good point Billy

PEACE kiss

Of course one terrorist is one too many but how can we deport someone if they are British citizens? The Manchester bomber was born here and was a citizen by right. His father was against Gaddafi and was allowed to come to UK as a political refugee.  The British security services/government funded and supported him while he was fighting Gaddafi when he went back to Libya.  After Gaddafi was deposed then he turned against the west. So you see the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily always my friend. Should our foreign policy have been to help these rebels in the first place ?  To arm them and continue supporting them? Should we have seen the warning signs long ago? But would that have been too politically embarrassing?

It is certainly a tangled web but what is simple is the fact that we sell arms to Saudi Arabia,  and consider them a friend and political ally. A country that is one of the miost oppressive regimes in the world, with a dreadful record on human rights and barbaric practices. A Wahaabi country that is strict and austere, that takes the Koran literally and where they consider non-believers to be heathens and infidels. Bin Laden was Saudi and many others learned their radical ideas there.  

And yet successive governments behave as if Saudi Arabia is untouchable, despite all the evidence they are funding terrorism against the west! And why is that? Two reasons  - oil and weapons sales. Which could stop tomorrow if our politicians were not in thrall to the large immoral corporations that get rich from the Saudis and choose not to think about what the weapons they are providing will be used for. Anyone think the Tories would be willing to give up their perks and kickbacks? No, didn't think so  Mad
Very interesting.
Britain is the second biggest arms supplier in the world next to the USA.
Under Bliar we sold more weapons to the Saudi's than the Ham Shanks did, good old Labour eh?

I have the perfect solution to the problems in the middle east.#
Let's stop pissing about. Arm Israel with whatever they want & give them carte blanche to do whatever is needed to sort out the rag heads.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-06-04, 7:13 pm

We all know hindsight is a wonderful thing, would taking one of the terrorists alive been helpful.  For gathering intel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-06-05, 5:53 pm

vinkel wrote:We all know hindsight is a wonderful thing, would taking one of the terrorists alive been helpful.  For gathering intel.
I understand where you are coming from Vinkel but taking one of those three filth alive was no an option.  I'm so so glad they're dead, I just wish it had been more painful and they hadn't taken anybody else with them.
Sid MCFC
Senior player
Senior player

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-06, 7:02 pm

London attack: Football fan shouted 'F*** you, I’m Millwall' and took on knife-wielding terrorists with his bare fists

Calls for Roy Larner, the 'Lion of London Bridge', to be given a medal after reportedly saving lives and making Millwall fans popular by single-handedly taking on the three attackers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]There is now a petition calling for Roy Larner to be awarded the George Cross Twitter
A football fan reportedly yelled “F**k you, I’m Millwall” as he single-handedly took on the three knife-wielding London terror attackers armed with nothing more than his fists.
Roy Larner has already been hailed a hero, with a petition launched for him to be awarded the George Cross medal for his actions in the Black and Blue steakhouse on Saturday night.
In fighting back, the 47-year-old Millwall fan gave dozens of others who were in the Borough Market restaurant the chance to escape

Londoners join together for vigil after terror attack
Now out of the intensive care ward of St Thomas’ Hospital, where he was treated for knife wounds all over his body including his neck, the father-of-one has told The Sun how he reacted when the killers burst into the restaurant shouting “Islam, Islam” and “This is for Allah”.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• READ MORE

Nurse killed in London attack 'ran towards danger’ to help people

“Like an idiot,” he told the newspaper, “I shouted back at them. I thought, ‘I need to take the p*** out of these b******s’.”
“I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘F*** you, I’m Millwall’. So they started attacking me.”
Mr Larner added: “I stood in front of them trying to fight them off. Everyone else ran to the back.
“I was on my own against all three of them, that’s why I got hurt so much.
“It was just me, trying to grab them with my bare hands and hold on. I was swinging.
“I got stabbed and sliced eight times. They got me in my head, chest and both hands. There was blood everywhere.
“They were saying, ‘Islam, Islam!’. I said again, ‘F*** you, I’m Millwall!’
“It was the worst thing I could have done as they carried on attacking me.
“Luckily, none of the blows were straight at me or I’d be dead.”

London Bridge Terror Attack

Mr Larner’s actions have won him a huge following on social media, where he has been called “The Lion of London Bridge”, a reference to Millwall Football Club’s nickname the Lions. 
Fans of the south London club have long prided themselves on their refusal to duck a fight, celebrating their intimidating reputation with the chant: “No-one likes us, we don’t care.”
Mr Larner’s bravery, however, seems suddenly to have made Millwall fans popular.
On Good Morning Brtitain, presenter Piers Morgan, a fan of rival London club Arsenal, told viewers: “Millwall fans get a very bad rap, a lot of it very deserved, but there are times when you really want a lot of Millwall fans, and that was one of them.”

[ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Twitter Ads info and privacy[/ltr]

Mr Larner has certainly made his mother proud.
Phyllis Larner, 78, told The Sun: “He’s fearless, my son. He’ll give as good as he gets.
“He’s quite nippy and lippy and wouldn’t back down from a fight.
“He wouldn’t care who it was or if they had a knife or gun.”

[ltr]
View image on Twitter

Follow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Bill Merrall @Mezza1885
[ltr]Still not great but a huge step[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #Millwall[/ltr]

6:57 PM - 5 Jun 2017

•  

•  177177 Retweets

•  850850 likes

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy[/ltr]

Mr Larner, from Peckham, south-east London, said the attackers eventually “ran out of the pub and legged it”.

Despite his injuries, he said he followed them outside.
“It wasn’t until I was in a police car,” said Mr Larner, “That I realised I was in a bad way. I’d been sliced up all over.”
“I didn’t think of my safety at the time,” he added. “I’d had four or five pints — nothing major.
“I can handle myself. But I was out with an old person and it was out of order.”
As he recovers in hospital, Mr Larner’s friends have brought him a running magazine.  The front cover headline reads: “Learn to run.”

[ltr]
View image on Twitter

Follow[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum