SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Wolverhampton Wanderers V Sunderland AFC Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by Kipper

» Walking Fottball
Yesterday at 6:09 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» I know we should be the last to call anyone
Yesterday at 8:58 am by oldblackcat

» Jermain Defoe World Class Goal for Bournemouth Against Palace .
Yesterday at 8:49 am by oldblackcat

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM
Yesterday at 8:43 am by sunderpitt

» January target ?
Yesterday at 8:33 am by cretanmakem

» Quiz 75
2017-12-09, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» It's bloody cold
2017-12-09, 8:35 pm by Billy D

» The Ashes Down Under
2017-12-09, 7:43 pm by Billy D

» Predicitons Week 16
2017-12-09, 6:51 am by gil t azell

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

cretanmakem

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Juventus v Real Madrid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juventus v Real Madrid

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-06-03, 7:21 pm

Never mind the football have you seen Ian Rush's suit

Even the crisp seller took the piss
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus v Real Madrid

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-06-03, 7:44 pm

No real allegiance to either team as they are both cheating foreigners, but I would like Juve to win for old man Buffon.  Any man who gets a hair style named after him is OK in my book.  And I would like to see Ronaldo in crocodile tears again.

Last edited by Nostalgic on 2017-06-03, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speling.)

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-06-03, 8:20 pm

Like you say Nos no real allegiance to either team and yes it would be nice for Buffon to win it but anything that annoys Barcelona works for me. On that basis I am edging ever so slightly to Madrid winning.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-06-03, 9:03 pm

Good game for me however as pointed out by a mate of mine the only bloke with a half decent haircut is called Buffon!!!

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-06-03, 9:49 pm

Fair result in the end, it mainly came from the old way of football - if you get your shots away there is always a chance it will hit something and go anywhere.

Sergio Ramos is a disgrace to football though.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-06-03, 10:08 pm

Nostalgic wrote:Fair result in the end, it mainly came from the old way of football - if you get your shots away there is always a chance it will hit something and go anywhere.

He certainly is.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-06-03, 11:52 pm

Billy D wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Fair result in the end, it mainly came from the old way of football - if you get your shots away there is always a chance it will hit something and go anywhere.

He certainly is.

Basically a cheat
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-04, 7:27 am

Five seriously injured as Juventus fans in Turin panic over firecrackers

[size=0]• False alarm leads to stampede with reports of 400 people injured
 Five people seriously hurt, including 7-year-old boy

[/size]

Play Video

Play

Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:06
Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%
Fullscreen
[size][size]
Mute
[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size]

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Five seriously injured as Juventus fans in Turin panic over firecrackers&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Ffootball%2F2017%2Fjun%2F03%2Fjuventus-fans-injured-turin-square-panic-firecrackers%3FCMP%3Dshare_btn_tw][/url]

• View more sharing options

[size]

Shares

Staff and agencies
Sunday 4 June 2017 04.36 BSTFirst published on Saturday 3 June 2017 23.31 BST
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fans watching the Champions League final stampeded in a Turin piazza in panic after mistaking firecrackers for an explosion or gunshots.
About 400 people were being treated for injuries, Italian media reported. About five people were seriously hurt, including a 7-year-old boy who was trampled, Sky TG24 reported.
Thousands of fans had gathered to watch the Champions League final in front of a giant screen in San Carlo Square.
During the second half of the match, which local club Juventus went on to lose 1-4 to Real Madrid, video cameras show a sudden rush in the middle of the crowd that caused a surge that flung people against barriers.
Many fans then began to run out of the centre of the square, screaming in fear. 
The panic may been started by the explosion of a loud firecracker that was mistaken for a bomb, a witness said.
Afterwards shoes and bags littered the ground, people were seen limping and searching desperately for friends and relatives.
Police have set up an information point to help people find their loved ones, and they are investigating what caused the panic.
“I saw the entire piazza went in the direction next to the screen to escape, all in a panic,” Associated Press reporter Brian Hendrie said. “They ran, fell on the ground on the glass.” He said some reported having heard a small explosion, others a shot. “I heard five or six different versions. It sparked a panic.”
Within minutes, dazed fans in Juve’s black and white jerseys returned and milled about the piazza amid the broken bottles and rubbish littering the cobblestones, with the match largely forgotten.
The square was evacuated so quickly it was left strewn with sneakers ripped off people’s feet as they ran.

[/size]

[ltr]Verletzte in Turin! - Panik beim Public Viewing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Verletzte in Turin! - Panik beim Public Viewing

Dramatische Szenen in Turin! Beim Public Viewing während des Champions-League-Finals zwischen Juventus und Real Madrid (1:4) brach Panik aus.
bild.de

[size][ltr]

[/ltr]

“The root cause of this was panic, to understand what triggered it we will have to wait a while,” said local official Renato Saccone, the prefect of Turin.
Police said around 200 people needed hospital treatment with five of them in a serious condition. Some injuries occurred after a railing around the entrance to an underground parking beneath the square gave way under the weight of the crush.
Local media cited older Juventus fans present as saying the panic had evoked painful memories of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]when fans were crushed by a collapsing wall before the start of that year’s European Cup final, against Liverpool.

Since you’re here …

… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading the Guardian than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help, especially during this UK election.

[/size]
Jack H. wrote:I’m a 19 year old student disillusioned by an unequal society with a government that has stopped even pretending to work in my generation’s interests. So for the strength of our democracy, for the voice of the young, for a credible, independent check on the government, this contribution was pretty good value for money.
[size]
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps to support it, our future would be much more secure.[/size]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum