SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» SUNDERLAND V LEEDS- Matchday Thread
Today at 8:31 am by gil t azell

» League Table - Midweek
Today at 7:41 am by Jerry the Jinx

» Results - Midweek
Today at 7:39 am by Jerry the Jinx

»  ‘Click & Collect’
Today at 12:42 am by Nostalgic

» Sir Bruce Forsyth RIP
Today at 12:40 am by Nostalgic

» Predictions Week 3
Yesterday at 8:23 pm by oldblackcat

» McCormack
Yesterday at 8:22 pm by Vincemac

» Friends, Mackems and Sunderpitt
Yesterday at 8:20 pm by Vincemac

» Simon Grayson is hoping that he can keep his central midfield partnership together
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by cyprussyd

» More terror attacks
Yesterday at 6:36 pm by canary-dave

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

gil t azell

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

The SunderMad barometer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The SunderMad barometer.

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-06-03, 12:58 pm

With our club in limbo, staying quiet and dragging their heels I guess other Sundermadders are like me.

Talking general election, enjoying the sun, looking forward to the holidays.

Would love to talk Sunderland but can only see a club slowly and uncaringly heading from one disaster to the next and possible oblivion.

Sad days.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The SunderMad barometer.

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-06-03, 1:49 pm

cyprussyd wrote:With our club in limbo, staying quiet and dragging their heels I guess other Sundermadders are like me.

Would love to talk Sunderland but can only see a club slowly and uncaringly heading from one disaster to the next and possible oblivion.

Sad days.
I cannot believe Bain is dragging his heels , up to now he looks like a man carrying out his positions tasks and duties ( although we might not like many of said tasks ) , the retained list would be premature with the imminent managerial appointment , what would you have , a partial list of the tossers who we know don't want to be here plus those that would like to depart ( but cos they are shyte will not have many offers ) , I'd rather wait and be impressed by the new broom saying with his own voice ,,,, Kone , Borini , Lens and all the injury prone ex evertonians and mancs fek off, I , ME , the BOSS do not want any shirkers, lazy overpaid toss pots . 
But hey fans these hard working lads that I know will play their socks off for you , they might not be world beaters but they will fkn die in the Red and White just as I will to make us challengers for the return to the Premier . 
McInnes is on holiday , he needs the sun n sand and his family for a fortnight because when he lands at SOL he wont know his arse from his elbow with the Moyes crap he needs to domestos clean .
One thing I can say with 100% confidence , whoever takes over at SOL will be a darned sight better than the incoming incumbent at number 10 . The country has bigger problems than we have with Short pants at the helm .
Fancy a bet on our new away kit looking remarkably like the Saltire emblem  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-06-03, 4:48 pm

cyprussyd wrote:With our club in limbo, staying quiet and dragging their heels I guess other Sundermadders are like me.

Sad days.
They need a shake
Is there no one there with a brain
Get this manager in now.
Or we will fall right behind.
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-06-03, 6:50 pm

Bain is a lunatic who couldn't sort out an SPL team so will be lost with us sad times ahead as mentioned.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-06-03, 9:56 pm

I will stick with the old adage that "No news is good news" and will console myself that much is going on.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-06-04, 9:49 am

Things may be further down the line than we think....then again the club never says anything so how would we know?

It's alright taking our time and getting the right manager,but the longer we leave it the shorter the time he has to sort things

Is the retained list going to be what Moyes wanted or is it too late for the new manager to decide who he keeps? 

What is this plan for the future that we were going to be informed of? Will they ever tell us?
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Argus on 2017-06-04, 9:24 pm

I agree with OBC, I think the club has learned lessons from the past and they will be keeping the media guessing.

I believe lots of discussions will have taken place either with potential managerial candidates or their representatives and the same for new players.

Short may not be popular with the fans but he is no fool with money and he will be doing everything possible to protect his investment which means being ahead of the game and making a reasonable start to the season if he is to attract buyers.

I wouldn't be surprised to see new additions to the squad - and departures - within a very short time after the new man arrives.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum