SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Bradley Lowery to be honoured at SPOTY
Today at 5:15 am by canary-dave

» MAJA GOAL
Today at 4:44 am by cyprussyd

» Quiz 76
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by Hieronymus

» A heart warming win.. next target?
Yesterday at 7:43 pm by barrowmackem

» In plain English please
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by gil t azell

» Thoroughly ashamed
Yesterday at 5:15 pm by gil t azell

» Newcastle in, Sunderland and West Ham OUT
Yesterday at 2:07 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V BIRMINGHAM.
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by Billy D

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
2017-12-16, 9:46 pm by sunderpitt

» 80 is special
2017-12-16, 8:59 pm by Nostalgic

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave, talcnturnip

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Not Long Now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Long Now

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-31, 6:24 pm

One has ones car park pass and tickets to see Sir Roderick David "Rod" Stewart at The Emirates River Side Stadium Chester Le Street on the 9th day of the month of June in the year 2017(a week on Friday)

One will be sailing down the motorway in best gladrags and handbags and thinking tonight is the night. I will be asking Mrs S if she thinks I am sexy and commenting on her hot legs.

When Sir Roderick takes to the stage I will feel forever young and thinking that some guys have all the luck.

And of cause I will be asking Mrs S if

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Long Now

Post  canary-dave on 2017-05-31, 6:35 pm

cyprussyd wrote:One has ones car park pass and tickets to see Sir Roderick David "Rod" Stewart at The Emirates River Side Stadium Chester Le Street on the 9th day of the month of June in the year 2017(a week on Friday)

One will be sailing down the motorway in best gladrags and handbags and thinking tonight is the night. I will be asking Mrs S if she thinks I am sexy and commenting on her hot legs.

When Sir Roderick takes to the stage I will feel forever young and thinking that some guys have all the luck.

Enjoy yourself old man and show Mrs. S a good time without being mucky!   Very Happy

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-31, 7:03 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:One has ones car park pass and tickets to see Sir Roderick David "Rod" Stewart at The Emirates River Side Stadium Chester Le Street on the 9th day of the month of June in the year 2017(a week on Friday)

Enjoy yourself old man and show Mrs. S a good time without being mucky!   Very Happy

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum