SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» MAJA GOAL
Yesterday at 11:17 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V BIRMINGHAM.
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by sunderpitt

» 80 is special
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by Nostalgic

» Keith Chegwin dies
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Billy D

» Predictions Week 17
2017-12-15, 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» In plain English please
2017-12-15, 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Club sale close
2017-12-15, 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Hi-ho
2017-12-15, 9:14 am by Billy D

» Results of week 17 and fixtures for week 18
2017-12-14, 8:05 pm by Mackemneil

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

Nostalgic

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Oi oi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oi oi

Post  commachio on 2017-05-28, 8:25 pm

Alreet ya reprobates?

Guess who is back living in England for now?

How ya all doing?

________________________________________________________
Q: WHY WERE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?
A: Because when they come, they're wild and wet. But when they go, they take your house and car with them.
avatar
commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7393
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : thailand

http://www.slyoung-construction.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi oi

Post  canary-dave on 2017-05-28, 8:33 pm

commachio wrote:Alreet ya reprobates?

Guess who is back living in England for now?

How ya all doing?

Hi Commo, just a brief hello as I'm off to bed! Hope all is well with you and yours!

like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13542
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi oi

Post  Vincemac on 2017-05-28, 8:34 pm

commachio wrote:Alreet ya reprobates?

Guess who is back living in England for now?

How ya all doing?
An na  man
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6725
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi oi

Post  commachio on 2017-05-28, 8:36 pm

Vincemac wrote:
commachio wrote:Alreet ya reprobates?

Guess who is back living in England for now?

How ya all doing?
An na  man
Shurrup ye.

________________________________________________________
Q: WHY WERE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?
A: Because when they come, they're wild and wet. But when they go, they take your house and car with them.
avatar
commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7393
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : thailand

http://www.slyoung-construction.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi oi

Post  commachio on 2017-05-28, 8:37 pm

canary-dave wrote:
commachio wrote:Alreet ya reprobates?

Guess who is back living in England for now?

How ya all doing?

Hi Commo, just a brief hello as I'm off to bed! Hope all is well with you and yours!

like
Im alreet mate. Ya self?

________________________________________________________
Q: WHY WERE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?
A: Because when they come, they're wild and wet. But when they go, they take your house and car with them.
avatar
commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7393
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : thailand

http://www.slyoung-construction.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi oi

Post  canary-dave on 2017-05-28, 8:40 pm

commachio wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
commachio wrote:Alreet ya reprobates?

Guess who is back living in England for now?

How ya all doing?

Hi Commo, just a brief hello as I'm off to bed! Hope all is well with you and yours!

like
Im alreet mate. Ya self?

Mustn't grumble, nobody listens. I'm in Sunderland for a few days at the end of July if you're about!  Very Happy

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13542
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi oi

Post  commachio on 2017-05-28, 8:41 pm

canary-dave wrote:
commachio wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
commachio wrote:Alreet ya reprobates?

Guess who is back living in England for now?

How ya all doing?

Hi Commo, just a brief hello as I'm off to bed! Hope all is well with you and yours!

like
Im alreet mate. Ya self?

Mustn't grumble, nobody listens. I'm in Sunderland for a few days at the end of July if you're about!  Very Happy
Aye had beers yesterday with jerry nick and billy. She mentioned it. Im game.

________________________________________________________
Q: WHY WERE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?
A: Because when they come, they're wild and wet. But when they go, they take your house and car with them.
avatar
commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7393
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : thailand

http://www.slyoung-construction.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi oi

Post  Vincemac on 2017-05-28, 8:43 pm

commachio wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
commachio wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
commachio wrote:Alreet ya reprobates?

Guess who is back living in England for now?

How ya all doing?

Hi Commo, just a brief hello as I'm off to bed! Hope all is well with you and yours!

like
Im alreet mate. Ya self?

Mustn't grumble, nobody listens. I'm in Sunderland for a few days at the end of July if you're about!  Very Happy
Aye had beers yesterday with jerry nick and billy. She mentioned it. Im game.
like  Enjoy
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6725
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi oi

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-05-28, 10:11 pm

Hi commo,  really nice to hear from you. All okay with you and the family ? All well here. I won't make the get together in July unfortunately as I am away that weekend. Maybe another time if you are hanging round UK for a while?
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8663
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi oi

Post  commachio on 2017-05-28, 10:33 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Hi commo,  really nice to hear from you. All okay with you and the family ? All well here. I won't make the get together in July unfortunately as I am away that weekend. Maybe another time if you are hanging round UK for a while?
Sure H. Im even doing some of this work malarky... Urghh

________________________________________________________
Q: WHY WERE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?
A: Because when they come, they're wild and wet. But when they go, they take your house and car with them.
avatar
commachio
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7393
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : thailand

http://www.slyoung-construction.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi oi

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum