SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 7:12 am by cretanmakem

» I had a dream
Today at 6:46 am by cyprussyd

» The way forward
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 68
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by Nostalgic

» Quiz 69
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by Nostalgic

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Déjà vu
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by Nostalgic

» Welcome to Norwich!
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by Silvers

» 4.50 Saturday and then
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by sunderpitt

» Grayson out
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Chris Sutton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Sutton

Post  vinkel on 2017-05-28, 6:34 pm

What qualifies this arrogant tosser to disrespect our football club. Shouldn't really wish anyone any ill, but a bad few days of diarrhoea fits the bill.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Sutton

Post  Vincemac on 2017-05-28, 7:06 pm

vinkel wrote:What qualifies this arrogant tosser to disrespect our football club. Shouldn't really wish anyone any ill, but a bad few days of diarrhoea fits the bill.
Yeh I agree
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-05-28, 7:19 pm

I agree the man is a complete tosser but to be fair he's not far off the mark this time is he?

We are a total disaster at this moment in time and why should any manager get grief and ruin their reputation by managing us.
We're going to need a good man manager. 
A manager who can control the unruly element and have the backing to get rid of them if deemed necessary.
Having said that maybe McInnes might just say "screw you Sutton" I have confidence in my ability and who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do".

Not sure if he is the right candidate but surely must be at least as good as some of the dross we have had. Plus if he comes down n manages us and then f*cks up his stock will remain good in Scotland and he would be welcomed back with open arms.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-05-28, 7:37 pm

gil t azell wrote:I agree the man is a complete tosser but to be fair he's not far off the mark this time is he?

We are a total disaster at this moment in time and why should any manager get grief and ruin their reputation by managing us.
We're going to need a good man manager. 
A manager who can control the unruly element and have the backing to get rid of them if deemed necessary.
Having said that maybe McInnes might just say "screw you Sutton" I have confidence in my ability and who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do".

Not sure if he is the right candidate but surely must be at least as good as some of the dross we have had. Plus if he comes down n manages us and then f*cks up his stock will remain good in Scotland and he would be welcomed back with open arms.
Yeh I agree 
But what has Sutton got to do with us 
Who is he any way
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-28, 7:38 pm

He seems to have a dislike for us.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-28, 7:56 pm

Alex Neil believes McInnes sees Sunderland as a 'good opportunity'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK|BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-05-28, 8:33 pm

cyprussyd wrote:He seems to have a dislike for us.
He does indeed . I think he played for Norwich when we beat them in the 1992 semifinal at Hillsborough?  Maybe he holds a grudge about that. Did he miss a sitter or something and get loads of stick from our supporters? I was actually there but don't remember anything . Or he would be big mates with Alan Shearer since they both played at Blackburn so maybe he has a hatred by association, although to be fair Shearer is usually pretty honest without being nasty about us.  Who knows maybe he us just a horrible man!
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-05-28, 8:37 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
He does indeed . I think he played for Norwich when we beat them in the 1992 semifinal at Hillsborough?  Maybe he holds a grudge about that. Did he miss a sitter or something and get loads of stick from our supporters? I was actually there but don't remember anything . Or he would be big mates with Alan Shearer since they both played at Blackburn so maybe he has a hatred by association, although to be fair Shearer is usually pretty honest without being nasty about us.  Who knows maybe he us just a horrible man!

As a player for us he was a gentleman, since he stopped playing he has become a moron, he even talks down about Norwich. I really don't know why!

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-05-28, 8:38 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Who is this Sutton anyway
It a bit like Milton Nunez giving his opinion
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2017-05-28, 11:07 pm

I've vented on here before about Sutton when he told Defoe to leav in January. Not a pleasant man and whilst he may think Sunderland is not a great place to be he needs to think about the fans. Whydo we deserve any more shit? Dunno what his obsession is but if he gets a chance he'll stick the boot in. I didn't ever like Shearer but his comments about Sunderland are usually respectful of the fans (oh by the way I heard that him an Shearer couldn't stand each other so I don't think he's trying to crawl up his backside. He's just an arse).
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-05-29, 6:08 am

I just add Chris Sutton to the list of ex-players who never have anything good to say about our club i.e. Paul Merson, Matt Le Tissier and Jamie Redknapp....for some reason they all seem to have chips on their shoulders against our club....would be nice to know why, but I wont be losing sleep over any of their views
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum