SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lever Malone, silvers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

This excites me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This excites me

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-24, 11:38 am

Moyes gone , same old same old bloody names in the hat , NO NO NO I do not want one of the old brigade trollied out for further failure be it one of our past managers/a combo of past managers /past players from our last glory days or any variation of OLD GITS anyone thinks can DO a job for a failing , pathetic , inadequate team , owned by a seemingly inadequate owner .
We , Sunderland FC are on our way down , one step into the championship , one more management failure from step two into div one , FFS we are a bloody mess .
So my excitement ( which will never materialise with the tossers that will decide our next manager ) is Cowley and Cowley . Rising star/s , hell bent on new blood making a difference , achieving impossible results from the ridiculous position that is Lincoln City FC . These guys have it , the will , the drive , the positive ambition , the desire , the hunger that SAFC need . 
A dream of mine maybe but I fully know the last inexperienced manager of Lincoln City made it to England manager , I know because I am Lincoln born and went to Sincil Bank during his tenure . Short /Bain go with it , sign them up they can and will be the next Graham Taylor . 

Danny , Nicky Cowley get on the blower to Short and tell him you are the chosen two , owt the chosen one can do you can do twice over . Bring it on .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum