SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Windrush scandal
Today at 12:34 am by Hieronymus

» Times article Caukling (sp)
Today at 12:30 am by Hieronymus

» Well I was going to ask
Today at 12:16 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» takeover latest
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Our future
Yesterday at 11:43 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

»  Who will be manager next season
Yesterday at 11:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Club announce SoL changes following relegation.
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» And another thread pulled
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by Billy D

» Sunderland v Burton
Yesterday at 7:04 pm by lesmac

» Predictions Week 34
Yesterday at 2:46 pm by canary-dave

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

They think it's all over,it is now

Go down

They think it's all over,it is now

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-21, 4:45 pm

Well our sorry season comes to a predictable end,


  1. We score first and look good
  2. The other side score
  3. We go on to lose



The football may be over but the intrigue now begins..


  • Moyes meets Short next week to finalise funds
  • Will Moyes walk
  • The retained list comes out
  • Who is in, who is out
  • The window opens

True to form, nothing is ever simple or boring for a Mackem

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 44741
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: They think it's all over,it is now

Post  Silvers on 2017-05-21, 5:07 pm

yes, we dust ourselves down and prepare for next season..

August the 5th I think ?

Just 11 weeks to go..

Very Happy

Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15006
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: They think it's all over,it is now

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-05-21, 10:48 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Well our sorry season comes to a predictable end,


  1. We score first and look good
  2. The other side score
  3. We go on to lose



The football may be over but the intrigue now begins..


  • Moyes meets Short next week to finalise funds
  • Will Moyes walk
  • The retained list comes out
  • Who is in, who is out
  • The window opens

True to form, nothing is ever simple or boring for a Mackem

It's only now about to start more like. 
That said, thousands like you Syd will be in attendance to follow the club just as you've always done through thick and thin  flower

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9746
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: They think it's all over,it is now

Post  Kipper on 2017-05-21, 11:02 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Well our sorry season comes to a predictable end,


  1. We score first and look good
  2. The other side score
  3. We go on to lose



The football may be over but the intrigue now begins..


  • Moyes meets Short next week to finalise funds
  • Will Moyes walk
  • The retained list comes out
  • Who is in, who is out
  • The window opens

True to form, nothing is ever simple or boring for a Mackem

It's only now about to start more like. 
That said, thousands like you Syd will be in attendance to follow the club just as you've always done through thick and thin  flower

Well we don't support them because we're trophy hunters. Who amongst us started supporting Sunderland when they were in the top division?
avatar
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 739
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: They think it's all over,it is now

Post  Guest on 2017-05-22, 12:18 am

silvers wrote:yes, we dust ourselves down and prepare for next season..

August the 5th I think ?

Just 11 weeks to go..

Very Happy
11 weeks before we're sick as a knit on a gnat's f*cking knacker again. Bah, I hope it drags over. Short won't,  he'll want to start filling his pockets again to keep his American investments going, well, the money has to be going somewhere. Yankee tw*t.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: They think it's all over,it is now

Post  Guest on 2017-05-22, 12:29 am

"they think it's all over"? Has it ever f*cking started like....?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: They think it's all over,it is now

Post  Silvers on 2017-05-22, 12:53 am

Kipper wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Well our sorry season comes to a predictable end,


  1. We score first and look good
  2. The other side score
  3. We go on to lose



The football may be over but the intrigue now begins..


  • Moyes meets Short next week to finalise funds
  • Will Moyes walk
  • The retained list comes out
  • Who is in, who is out
  • The window opens

True to form, nothing is ever simple or boring for a Mackem

It's only now about to start more like. 
That said, thousands like you Syd will be in attendance to follow the club just as you've always done through thick and thin  flower

Well we don't support them because we're trophy hunters. Who amongst us started   supporting Sunderland when they were in the top division?


I was just ten years old in 1957 when I went to my 1st first-team game at Roker Park.  (I had watched the reserves many times in the North Eastern League, where they used to play)

We were relegated at the end of that season .. for the FIRST TIME EVER!  Up to that point we had never been out of the top tier.

The rest as they say is history !

Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15006
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: They think it's all over,it is now

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum