SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lever Malone, silvers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

relief

View previous topic View next topic Go down

relief

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-05-21, 1:42 pm

On the final whistle today Very Happy..........
It really has been a terrible season,even worse than our 15 and 19 point relegation seasons imo. At least when we were relegated then we tried,we were crap, but we tried.This season the players have went through the motions in the majority of the games,the worst being the last home game against Swansea.I would have thought the players that want to leave would have put in some effort in the remaining games hoping to be bought by another Premier team (ha after this season who would be stupid enough to buy them?) no such luck, most are saying they're injured for the last game today against Chelsea....pathetic!!....I only hope those bottling it today don't cause our team even more humiliation...with us being forced to field a patch up team against a team who are champions and will want to put on a show for their fans,I fear a huge defeat...I just can't wait for the final whistle today and the relief that this awful season is over
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Re: relief

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-21, 1:55 pm

oldblackcat wrote:On the final whistle today Very Happy..........
It really has been a terrible season,even worse than our 15 and 19 point relegation seasons imo. At least when we were relegated then we tried,we were crap, but we tried.This season the players have went through the motions in the majority of the games,the worst being the last home game against Swansea.I would have thought the players that want to leave would have put in some effort in the remaining games hoping to be bought by another Premier team (ha after this season who would be stupid enough to buy them?) no such luck, most are saying they're injured for the last game today against Chelsea....pathetic!!....I only hope those bottling it today don't cause our team even more humiliation...with us being forced to field a patch up team against a team who are champions and will want to put on a show for their fans,I fear a huge defeat...I just can't wait for the final whistle today and the relief that this awful season is over
Totally agree , as for those bottlers ,,,,, FEK OFF you BARSTOOLS .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-05-21, 1:58 pm

Feel the same OBC, will be so pleased to hear that final whistle.

Enjoying watching South Shields today in the FA Vase final, and I think Julio Arca and some of his team mates would have done a better job for us than our underperforming prima donnas have Mad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  silvers on 2017-05-21, 2:10 pm

I agree with oldblackcat.

In the days of MickMack we could never be found wanting on effort .... just 'class' ... as usual..
silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on 2017-05-22, 12:28 am

cretanmakem wrote:
Totally agree , as for those bottlers ,,,,, FEK OFF you BARSTOOLS .
If everyone was to leave that wasn't any good or not pulling there weight the doors/gates would be locked. Laughing stock again. I wish the useless f*ckers never won the cup in "73" and started my long haul of misery and watching second best shit.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum