Yesterday at 6:05 pm by Vincemac

» Possible new striker
Yesterday at 5:32 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 51
Yesterday at 5:26 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 52
Yesterday at 5:04 pm by MrRAWhite

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Terriblr news about Bradley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terriblr news about Bradley

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-20, 8:11 pm

The family of battling Bradley Lowery have revealed doctors have found what they believe to be a new tumour. Mum Gemma made the heart-breaking announcement on the Bradley Lowery's fight against neuroblastoma Facebook page. "This week has been crazy busy and extremely emotional," she wrote. "As you aware Bradley has been in hospital and in excruciating pain, we have found it so difficult to see our baby like this. Bradley spent his birthday in hospital and asleep most of the day as he is really not well. Myself and his daddy have spent our time rubbing his legs and comforting him the best we can. "On Thursday we were allowed to take Bradley home but unfortunately we have found another lump on his neck that is getting bigger very quickly and Bradley's consultant believes it is yet another tumour." "Yesterday was Bradley's big birthday party and what an amazing party it was. Thank you everybody who was involved to make it so special, the fireworks at the end were out of this world, I've never seen a better display. "So as you can see we have had a pretty hectic emotional heart breaking week. This leads me nicely into what I would like to say next. I appreciate everyone who does any fundraising no matter how little or big, no mater how much is raised for Bradley which will now go into his foundation to support other families, due to the fact there is no treatment options available for Bradley now. "I would love to be able to thank you all individually but I've not got enough hours in the day, especially this week and Bradley can't do personal thank you's at the moment as he a very poorly little boy. "Thank you to everyone for all your kind messages of support and wishing my superstar a happy birthday. "Thank you to my team I have helping me out going to events on behalf of Bradley and answering messages."

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terriblr news about Bradley

Post  canary-dave on 2017-05-20, 8:29 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-05-20, 8:40 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  The Yakker on 2017-05-20, 9:18 pm

I thought ww 3 had broke out last night. them were some firkin fire works
Good night so i herd mind you young bradley fell asleep and missed them
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-05-20, 9:28 pm

SHIT
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-24, 7:52 pm

Bradley lowery's fight against neuroblastoma
9 mins · 
Sorry for the no updates everyone Iv been trying to process information myself. Bradley had a scan on Monday and it showed what we feared. Bradley's cancer is spreading at a very fast rate and he has now got lots of new tumours including in his lungs. The lump that was causing pain was originally thought to be a abscess has got bigger and they now believe it's a tumour. We are heart broken this is happening so fast.
Bradley is now receiving palliative care at home. He is going for radio therapy at the end of this week and next week but this is to control the pain in the hope we get him comfortable.
Lots of people keep asking how long has he got to live? I can't answer this as we don't know all we know is it's not long.
We have had messages asking where is the money going that has been raised. Please rest assured that all funds that have been raised for Bradley's treatment is going to be put into the Bradley lowery foundation charity. We are in the process of setting this up and further details of what our aims and objectives are will be published in due course. What I will say though because of all the support we have received from you lovely people we are now in a position to be able to help a lot of children.
Thank you to everyone

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-05-24, 8:38 pm

Ohhh nooo! Thought this was coming when I saw the poor bairn at the Pride of the North East awards last week. He looked so unwell, the little lamb, but still bravely trying to raise a smile.

Heartbreaking news, on top of the tragedy in Manchester. Sometimes life can be so cruel and unfair Crying or Very sad

Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-24, 11:53 pm

The family of football mascot Bradley Lowery have said his cancer has spread and he does not have long to live.
The terminally ill Sunderland fan, who has neuroblastoma, is receiving end-of-life care at home. His family said they were "heartbroken".
The six-year-old has received thousands of messages of support from around the world and become friends with Black Cats striker Jermain Defoe.
In a Facebook statement, his family said a scan had revealed new tumours.
It said: "Bradley had a scan on Monday and it showed what we feared. Bradley's cancer is spreading at a very fast rate and he has now got lots of new tumours including in his lungs.
"The lump that was causing pain was originally thought to be an abscess has got bigger and they now believe it's a tumour.
"We are heartbroken this is happening so fast.
"Bradley is now receiving palliative care at home. He is going for radiotherapy at the end of this week and next week, but this is to control the pain in the hope we get him comfortable.
"Lots of people keep asking 'how long has he got to live?' I can't answer this as we don't know, all we know is it's not long."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Image copyrightPAImage captionJermain Defoe has developed a friendship with Bradley
The family, from Blackhall Colliery in County Durham, also said they were hoping to set up a Bradley Lowery Foundation and that all money raised for him would go towards the new charity.
His birthday party last week featured fire-eaters, a funfair, marquee, jugglers and stilt-walkers, with Defoe and Sunderland goalkeeper Vito Mannone there to celebrate with him.
Defoe also walked out with Bradley at Wembley for England's World Cup qualifier with Lithuania in March.
Last year an appeal to send him Christmas cards ended with the youngster receiving 315,000.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-05-25, 4:15 am

I have no words!   Sad

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-25, 4:45 am

Heart wrenching and not news any of us want to wake up to . Bradley and his family have gone thru hell , but with a never say die attitude . This lad has done more in his life than most of us oldies and he WILL do more  . Bradley and his family are HEROES , they have brought this terrible illness into the minds and hearts of millions , their way of dealing with this heart ache has given hope that nearer in the future there may not be any more poorly Bradleys from Neuroblastoma . 
Be strong little man .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum