SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» SUNDERLAND V LEEDS- Matchday Thread
Today at 12:30 am by lesmac

» Condolences Vince
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by silvers

» Next Carlisle(Tuesday cup) and Barnsley(Saturday) away
Yesterday at 9:55 pm by cyprussyd

» If you read nothing else today you must read this
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by Nostalgic

» Results - Midweek
Yesterday at 4:49 pm by Mackemneil

» Friends, Mackems and Sunderpitt
Yesterday at 3:24 pm by sunderpitt

» Right at the back of your mind
Yesterday at 1:45 pm by The Yakker

» Everton ,,,,, Bradley ,,,,,,
Yesterday at 11:14 am by Hieronymus

» League Table - Midweek
Yesterday at 10:33 am by Billy D

»  ‘Click & Collect’
Yesterday at 12:42 am by Nostalgic

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-08-09, 5:28 am

Death , funeral , family at war .
When I die Maria is under instruction , NO burial , NO funeral , NO fkn fuss .
We die , we go wherever our own beliefs tell us we will go , sad but true , I doubt we go anywhere , nothing , nada , maybe I won't go anywhere because that is what I believe ,,,, well bloody thank you for that , I do NOT want to go where all the fkn ex pats and tossers go . 
Problem for Maria no crem over here , I will be off , literally 'off' , going 'off' ripe and not pleasant on my way to Albania , Bulgaria or that stupidly named country F.Y.R.O.M . which is in itself a misnoma . I will be burnt like my mums Sunday roasts to a crispy dry nothing in a foreign land , do I care ? Nah , do I mind ? nah , will Maria carry this out ? I severely doubt it , she better , she has been told ( when I am dead after her celebrating with copious amounts of champagne ) I reckon she will just do with me what she wants ( first time for everything ) , maybe on my side of this act of necrophilia it won't seem quite so bloody weird . 
Scatter my ashes where my dogs are buried , Clatts awaits ,,,,, errr no he doesn't , what remains of him is buried where I want throwing ,,,,, a nowhere place ,,,,, no scenic oblivion for me , no bizarre ritual in a place loved for some inane reason enough to have my ashes cast into the winds ,  I will be behind the carport where my toms and cucumbers used to grow , among the weeds , very fitting my final place . 
Funeral ,,,,, NO one would give a crap I am gone , NO one will be bothered , but me I tell you this NO FKN EX PAT is getting a free sarnie and mythos out of my dropping dead ,,,, So NO FKN FUNERAL . 
Families always end up being at the funeral of a 'loved' one hahahahhahahaa  most never knew the deceased or cared a shit , they just hope they get something . Well I love my kids , would leave them the world , but I will depart leaving absolutely nothing of value , I have nothing and from now until that life ticking clock stops do not expect that to change . 

And this crap chat is brought about by Little Dave having his funeral yesterday in Birmingham or some quaint nowhere nearby . And his family , a bunch of misfits and money grabbing leeches as far as I see it are 'vulturing' over his residual mark on this earth . Families what a bunch of FKN wasters some really are .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-08-11, 9:43 am

My son tomorrow starts the 2500 mile Japanese Odyssey , a cycle race around Japan .
He has picked up an injury pre race start  but intends to begin and see how he gets on . 
As mad as his dad , good luck Adam and enjoy the ride I reckon you are the first makem to have a go at this . 

http://trackleaders.com/japaneseod17f.php

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-08-11, 10:02 am

cretanmakem wrote:My son tomorrow starts the 2500 mile Japanese Odyssey , a cycle race around Japan .
He has picked up an injury pre race start  but intends to begin and see how he gets on . 
As mad as his dad , good luck Adam and enjoy the ride I reckon you are the first makem to have a go at this . 

sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-08-12, 11:53 am

With my son on his Odyssey and looking good this first day I decided to go get all D.I.Y with bits from the shed and the apothiki here is my new practice board getting ready for the Cretan Masters and the upcoming Winter League 

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-12, 11:55 am

Everybody has to have a hobby! Enjoy Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-08-12, 6:34 pm

With no contact with my son I hope all is well , his GPS places him within the first of nine mandatory checkpoints and as he stopped at 20.30 his time I guess he fell into a gutter and is now blissfully asleep . Kid I am so proud of you , enjoy your Odyssey , my admiration knows no bounds . 

14 mad lunatics started this journey in Tokyo ,,,,, looks as if we are now 13 .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-08-14, 5:57 am

A new week begins for Maria and myself . Dog man returneth , all is good , positive vibes from him , we are going to help reduce the number of dogs by actively using the adoption sites to hopefully find forever homes for at least 5 of the dogs . We are also going to help with rebuild and clean of the dogs 'pound' . So this week we will have maybe two visits to see the dogs and plan where we bloody start . 
The puppy I took from there has now met his new owners , a dutch family came to visit us and they are taking him back to Holland with them . Vaccinations and microchip for him today and then in a couple of weeks his new journey begins ,,,, I will miss the rascal . Socks we wish you well , you can always come home whenever you want . 

We will take on the responsibility of any pups handed in , I better get busy building the kennels ( so much for using my time practising my darts ) . And Percy's Progress goes on hold yet again . 
And it looks as if Maria is yet again returning to UK , so no rest for me this forthcoming fortnight . 
Our neighbours are here on a months holiday and Ziggy has turned 19 so a birthday visit to Limnes is on the cards this week , busy busy with Weds and Fri booked for darts tourneys as well as SAFC playing twice ,,,,, hmmmm when do we ever sleep ( actually Maria doesn't , she needs a break , England for once may just be a good idea ) . 
My boy in Japan , today looks like he has found his legs , looking good this morning son , hooked on the minute by minute GPS / Google map updates , almost feel I am living the journey , excellent stuff ( but that was a long lunch break , guess the lady in the shop was a pretty one hey ? ) .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-14, 11:10 am

Great news all round - keep the updates coming Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-08-15, 8:38 am

As the football season is now in full swing and my 'earnings' rely upon football betting my time with everything else ( dogs , Maria , Percy's progress , darts , wining and dining etc etc ) is pushed to its limits , and therefore Crap Chat is going into hibernation until the football season once more draws to a close . Occasional anecdotal crap may appear , but for now it is time to ,,,,,,,

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-08-15, 9:14 am

cretanmakem wrote:As the football season is now in full swing and my 'earnings' rely upon football betting my time with everything else ( dogs , Maria , Percy's progress , darts , wining and dining etc etc ) is pushed to its limits , and therefore Crap Chat is going into hibernation until the football season once more draws to a close . Occasional anecdotal crap may appear , but for now it is time to ,,,,,,,

See ya! Find time to join us for Chatbox on match days if you can Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: