SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» I had a dream
Today at 2:26 pm by Hieronymus

» 4.50 Saturday and then
Today at 2:22 pm by cyprussyd

» Grayson out
Today at 2:00 pm by cyprussyd

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 10:25 am by Silvers

» Mr H will be delighted
Today at 9:57 am by Hieronymus

» Some good news
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol City/Bolton
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by sunderpitt

» word is
Yesterday at 6:51 pm by talcnturnip

» Corbyn in Brussels.
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by Silvers

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave, cyprussyd, Hieronymus, oldblackcat

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-22, 4:45 am

Over population  , mad mens ways of 'removing' said problem , birth control and Evogod ( evolution or God ) and human fears and phobias . 
All that and more today , simply from me eating my lunch alone yesterday . 
All was peaceful and quiet ( it always is , we are kilometres from hooomans ) Maria had gone to meet her brother , my lunch was all peace and tranquility until ,,,,, a bee , yup a bee started my mind going from genius to madman and back . 
My very first blog mentioned my hanging whatsits , now said whatsits are showing the beginnings of life , Tomatoes , cucumbers and geraniums are beginning their cycle of reprodution , flowers flirting with bees , butterflys and all kinds of creepy crawlies , plants 'putting it' out there for suitors to come and tickle their sexy bits before moving off to flirt elsewhere . No courting , no chatting up , no online dating site required for Mr bee he just gets on in there and gets down and dirty with my cucumbers sexy bits , then on to the next sexily enticing flower . And so plant lifes next generation begins . 
Us hoomans we get all agitated it isnt only about reproduction ,,, we in the main just like sex / making love ( for the benefit of her who doesn't do my coarse descriptive language ) . So here was my dilema on a quiet , peaceful lunchtime . We have over populated this planet , we have destroyed countless other species in our greed for sex , procreation , power , world domination etc etc . How to reduce the population ? Not by nasty Hitler or other megalomaniacs need for removing anyone for any reason , not the chinese one kid per family , not famine or starvation , not contraception ( don't make me laugh ) how about evolution how about utilising what most hoomans already have , how about combining two ingrained hooman behaviours to counter act one another . 
Have I lost you yet ? 
Hooman development in all things moves at a phenomenal rate so is it 'far fetched' to believe we could evolve our ultimately self destructive need to reproduce and combine it with a fear/phobia of 'creepy crawlies' ?
I am not going to explain myself , it is a Monday morning , you can use your grey matter on this one thought ,,,,,,
If YOU personnaly had to let Mr bee and his creepy crawly mates wander over , in and around your sexy bits , would YOU have kids ? 
Over population problem solved before my first coffee of the day .
Have a good one , tomorrow is a very emotional day please read early Tuesday to find out why .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-05-22, 10:05 am

Hmmm....not sure if evolution would go backwards like that to make human reproduction more like plants! More likely humans will evolve to be less fertile in the long run so fewer babies are born.

But then I don't believe we are overpopulated right now, as the Earth has more than enough resources for every single person to have a job, a roof over their heads, food on the table, decent healthcare and a good education for their kids. What we have though is a certain class of power hungry megalomaniacs (Trump, Kim Jong-Un, Mugabe etc etc etc) who want all the riches this good Earth offers for themselves and are quitte happy to start wars to protect THEIR way of life.  They really don't give a bugger for ordinary people, they can starve, but they are very clever and make them THINK they care, by controlling the media and how these people get information and throwing the odd favour their way (sound familiar? Rolling Eyes ).

But eventually, if peace breaks out (unlikely I know), the Earth is likely to become overpopulated and then what do we do? Well some reckon we will generate, or a natural disaster will create, an apocalypse which will sort out the issue. Personally I hope we can avoid that and we should be doing what Elon Musk and others are doing, reaching for the planets and the stars. I am with Stephen Hawking on this, we need to be working together, the best brains in the world, to create the ships and technology to explore the Universe. Humans are naturally curious so, just like the explorers of the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries discovered the lands beyond Europe, we need to go and see for ourselves, to discover what is out there, in space.

Yes, I read a lot of science fiction! I recommend anything by Peter Hamilton, David Brin's Uplift series, Edward Robertson's Breakers series, Kim Stanley Robinson Mars series, and of course my all time favourite, anything and everything by Isaac Asimov Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady M on 2017-05-22, 1:31 pm

Mans EG0A is a self-justifying hist0rian which seeks 0nly that inf0rmati0n that agrees with it,
 rewrites hist0ry when it needs t0 and d0se n0t even see the evidence that threatens it. My suggesti0n is CHILLAX l0l
Lady M

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-22, 4:51 pm

Lady M wrote:Mans EG0A is a self-justifying hist0rian which seeks 0nly that inf0rmati0n that agrees with it,
 rewrites hist0ry when it needs t0 and d0se n0t even see the evidence that threatens it. My suggesti0n is CHILLAX l0l

This is how to chillax babe .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2017-05-22, 5:27 pm

cretanmakem wrote:Malia is 5km away ,,,, not as it was , still a bit lively in the summer but not a place I go . 
Will post pics soon and you will where we are in respect to Malia .
Cheers mate..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-05-22, 7:29 pm

cretanmakem wrote:
Lady M wrote:Mans EG0A is a self-justifying hist0rian which seeks 0nly that inf0rmati0n that agrees with it,

This is how to chillax babe .
Nice mythos
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-23, 6:26 am

Three weeks ago Maria and I went for a beer in our fav bar , met a lovely couple here on holiday , over that week we met them a couple of times after that first chance meeting . On their last night  a text message came from the ladies daughter ( her partner , the father of our new friends grandaughter ) had gone missing on the first night of a stag do in Budapest . His mates just thinking , booze , good time , got lost etc etc thought nothing of it until 24 hours later . 3 days later,  lads coming home still no sign . Panic , every option flying into minds , worse case scenarios . 
The boys father and Becky the boys partner flew to Budapest , by now the MEN paper and some nationals had the story , all sorts of scenarios were spread for all to see . 
The worst case scenario was reality , a few beers too many , a wandering into a five lane highway and tragedy .
Our new found friends by now home , distraught , families ripped to pieces , a partner and her daughter bereft of 'their' man .
Someone I have never met , someone I never knew , someone I probably would never of thought of if I had read those newspapers came into my life by chance , changed my life , brought back memories . 
For our friends , for his partner Becky and their daughter and for his family and friends today is a day of a funeral of a young lad taken from them . 
We have all lost someone close , be it parent , partner , sibling , child ,,,, I know I have lost parents a partner and nightmare of nightmares a daughter ( fate of this tragedy and my daughter , the name connection 'Becky' )  . My empathy for all those family and friends today knows no bounds , I struggle to write this how I want to , my lack of ability frustrates , brings tears .
To our friends and their daughter and grandaughter our thoughts are with you , we are here whenever you need us . 
Today is a day of tears , grief and remembrance but also hopefully a realisation that you , yourself are alive , that your life has been enriched by Sam , his child , his memory , his life continues with you and your thoughts .
I am sure without fear of contradiction that all  Sundermadders send their condolences and sympathies even bearing in mind you were a 'Citeh' fan .
 Sam wherever you  are now be happy be a 'Citeh ' fan till time ends . 

Drew xx .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-05-23, 7:42 am

That is such a sad story, even more poignant in the aftermath of Manchester Arena!   Sad

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-24, 6:32 am

Well yesterday , a day everyone felt mixed emotions , Manchester bombing , Moyes leaving , everything from total outrage (Manchester) to euphoria for many a Sunderland fan ( Mr Negative on his bike ) .
Our day was always going to be difficult ,,, the funeral of Sam . It became an even more difficult day at 4am , a phone call causing us to climb into jeans and t shirts and drive  off to a friend in need . 
4 beers (me) and 3 vodka and cokes (Maria) latter and hopefully problem resolved , to a point , pre 7am . 
But today I want to talk of the unexpected , the downright amazing , the ' I don't believe it ' Mr Meldrew moment .
An early start caused us mayhem , made the day a bizzare affair , chasing information , gathering facts , getting into the nitty gritty of reality or fantasy . No details required here , suffice to say by the time we wandered to our favourite restaurant I was ready for my tea .
Oh bollox it is Tuesday , in our tired emotional state we had forgotten it was bloody Tuesday , a day of rest for Neromilos our restaurant , our place of relaxed retreat , our place of recharging worn out batteries and having a bloody good time and a chillax with meze and a raki or three .
An alternative is always at hand on this island , there is always another excellent kafeneon/restaurant/abode to limp off to . 
So with dodgy leg swelling by the footstep and cursing growing by the millisecond Maria and I route limped to Aertos , nearer home and run by ,,,,, well lets just say run by a family . 
Now todays blog is about that Meldrew moment , a moment when something that you would never believe unless it happened right under your own very very tired eyes . Today was my latest Meldrew moment . 
A limited menu but full of delights a cold beer and a warm welcome is always on hand from the Aertos family . 
The proprietor ( way to posh a description for this man ) is a jovial happy rotund little Cretan who tries a combo of Greek/Cretan/English to relay his welcome of all . He always looks as if he has done a 16 hour shift on his land , mud wrestling with goats and then followed it by climbing into bed fully dressed in clothes that need  the tag saying BOIL WASH PLEASE I'M SUFFOCATING IN GRIME . 
He is a letch , a voyeur , a disillusioned man who thinks every lady who enters his bar if fair game to ogle and to smarm over , all in a kinda funny inoffensive way . 
When your meal is finished he will undoubtedly offer to drive you home in his truck , it is a thoughtful gesture ( I think/thought/thunk ) until you realise it is his opportunity to go all Octopuss on a females booty in an attempt to cajole said booty ( he seems to not care of size , creed , colour , age , squeeze ability ) into the rear of his cab . He never offers the 'man' the gentlemanly option of sitting on his toolbox in the back of his cab ( is he a secret toolbox snifer ? ) , it is his exclusive right to offer the lady an assisting hand to enter his truck ( even though said hand roams in an increasingly excitable route march to a derriere shoved in his face ). Am I unfair in my observation , only by visiting his establishment will you ever know . 
So my Meldrew moment in this mighty fine establishment ,,,, a loom sits here , yes one that works , creates age old tapestry designs adorning the walls . Now do not jump to the conclusion that Mr Meldrew finds out that Mr Octopus is the artistic genius of all this woven wonderment surrounding diners , he is not . However also in this old curiosity kafeneon are what I percieved to be mouldings of birds and animals ,,,,, no , no , no they are aristic carvings done by said Mr Octopus ,,,, now that is an artistic ability hidden not only under a bushel but hidden under 50 years of grime , charm and downright schoolboy letching that is an amazing ' I do not believe it ' moment in my life . 
I am now the proud owner of a chicken/peacock/creature gifted by Mr Octopus .
Maria has an artistic side , I the gruff no nonsense talker have an artistic trait ( one day it may be revealed here , it may not ) .
DO YOU ? Is one of you gona 'out' your artistic side on Sundermad ? So we can all have our in unison ' I don't believe it ' .
After yesterdays news items let us all have a chillax day , a day of relaxed thought , a day of contentment we are alive lets just enjoy the moment . 

Last edited by cretanmakem on 2017-05-24, 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

first post

Post  Thegingas on 2017-05-24, 2:21 pm

So after an email threat with serious consequences if we didn't register, comment and post... here we are!  Scottish and proud! Yip yesterday was a sad day and i am sure yours got worse when you opened the email containing a photo of your dear friends dressed in Sunderland shirts. Yes Cretenmakem your shirts... just making sure they were the real thing and suitable then will be packed away until July. It did hurt Rory to look at it never mind wear it!
Re your earlier posts about kindles, I can bring lots of books to Crete this summer but will have to leave said Sunderland shirts at home along with kafir lime leaves, spices, antihistamines and all other gifts for you and Maria so makes sense to bring my 1000 + books in one electronic device. Rory is planning to train you on Xbox and any other device he can squeeze into his bag... you boys can play with toys while Maria and head off on the happy train!
Thegingas

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-24, 3:33 pm

It seems gingers from northern regions have invaded , my words to you are , you must have felt very proud both of you to wear the Red and White . I am so tempted to post said picture of your 'conversion' to the Red and White Army . Feel blessed my little Gingas that as a Sundermadder that threat will only occur if ' thegingas ' do not continue to support the Cretanmakem  crap chat ,,,,, enough said . Ah blackmail of a ginga does seem a tad harsh .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thegingas on 2017-05-24, 3:59 pm

It must have made you smile seeing Rangers supporters in Sunderland shirts. Saw your reply on another post re Walter Smith, is that your list of Scottish items for us to bring out for you .Laughing
Thegingas

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-05-24, 5:40 pm

Welcome thegingas to our canny little forum. We do have a few Scots that come on here occasionally, so don't feel left out, and as the nearest league club to where I live (in North Sunderland near Seahouses) is Berwick Rangers, we can still talk football too!

More importantly (yes Cretan, even more important than your crap chat! tongue ) as a Rangers fan, maybe you can give us the lowdown on why Walter Smith might be any use as a consultant to our dear owner regarding our next manager?Or what the real gen is on Martin Bain - good guy or bad guy? And should we consider Ally McCoist as our next manager?
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-25, 4:58 am

Ten minutes ago I was ready to go off on my usual crap chat nonsense about my world and how I very inadequately manage to bugger up most things in my life . 
Well no , this week has been quite devastating in many different ways . A minor inconsequential taxi for Moyes was to us Sundermadders another kick in the balls , then Manchester ( even I who lives in a cave know this horror ) , for Maria and I the funeral of a lad we never knew but due to circumstance entered our lives , and then ten minutes ago my tear ducts do their usual with the news of OUR Bradleys latest setback . 
So today I write no more , I'm going to kick shit out of the remaining weeds in my garden , I am going to give them bloody hell , take out my frustration at this bloody world and what it has brought to us this week .
My thoughts will be for Sams friends and relatives , those who have to deal with loss and tragedy resulting from a nutter in Manchester and for OUR boy Bradley and his family . 
Please have a good day whatever you are doing but go find a weed and give it SHIT .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-05-25, 5:02 am

cretanmakem wrote:Ten minutes ago I was ready to go off on my usual crap chat nonsense about my world and how I very inadequately manage to bugger up most things in my life . 
Well no , this week has been quite devastating in many different ways . A minor inconsequential taxi for Moyes was to us Sundermadders another kick in the balls , then Manchester ( even I who lives in a cave know this horror ) , for Maria and I the funeral of a lad we never knew but due to circumstance entered our lives , and then ten minutes ago my tear ducts do their usual with the news of OUR Bradleys latest setback . 
So today I write no more , I'm going to kick shit out of the remaining weeds in my garden , I am going to give them bloody hell , take out my frustration at this bloody world and what it has brought to us this week .
My thoughts will be for Sams friends and relatives , those who have to deal with loss and tragedy resulting from a nutter in Manchester and for OUR boy Bradley and his family . 
Please have a good day whatever you are doing but go find a weed and give it SHIT .

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-26, 8:09 am

Percys Progress ,,,, now now before all the viewing public think I am even more of an arrogant egotistical loon than I actually am ( although I doubt there are many levels higher than my current level on that scale of weirdness ) I am not going into detail of why any man or woman calls their sexy bits by a particular name and then continues in gay ( hetro or other gender ) abandon to give explicit details of its progress thru life ( oh I must apologise for 'thru' ,,, I know it is SOOOO incorrect ) . I am of course talking of Thrower , gardener pre my time ( but I am not a disciple of Tittymarsh , .or the over endowed Charlie , seems to be a theme with tv gardeners to relate to sexy bits hmmm ) .
A bit like the galloping gourmet Mr Kerr , Mr Thrower represents what back in my childhood was the  representative for all wisdom in his field be it kitchen or garden . 
I am getting excited , I have ideas above my station , I have fantasies of gardening delights to enrich my mountainous ,rocky ,ungardenable patch of land . I have also nightmares of costs ( I am a grower of life not a bloody garden centre buyer ) , of trolls , orks and such , Tolkien had these fears , his were about his days version of May n Corbyn and the resulting chaos of EITHER actually having a say in the  world of politics . My trolls and orks go in disguise as DOGS , yes ten destructive , chasing each other barking about nothing DOGS ( although this sentence could also represent May n Corbyn chasing each others tales and then chasing their own never catchable tales of doom and gloom for Britain kind ) . I digress as usual , during the coming months my crap chat will regularly retreat into 'growing' stuff . I get the impression crap chat is my diary , where very occasionally like a naughty person a rare Sundermadder will stray , just to see what the idiot from Crete is going on about . Never the less I will continue to talk to myself on crap chat , God bless free speech for imbeciles I say . 
So although I am proud of percys progress on the patios and on our land below ( arty farty for a bit of scrub land adjacent to our home ) I had to find a place of quiet , reclusive , peaceful soil to experiment with various tomato plants free of doggy mayhem .
Drum roll for the 'hanging' whatsit , mentioned in dispatches in the very first crap chat this creation is percys delight . A green plastic bag resembling a bin liner with holes cut around its sides , hanging from any object out of doggies movements . Pure genius todate . Seedlings grown , whatsit filled with the soil of my toils ( cretan soil particularly malia soil has an abundance of goodness , I am relaibly informed ) and compost . My planting in said whatsit was apprehensive 16 slits in its body made for confusion , do I shove 16 tom plants in each ( thats a lot of fruit per whatsit ) the weight per whatsit with watering would give me a run for my money in the 'fat bastard stakes' , can whatsit support the undoubtedly phenomenal ( lovely word )amount of fruit ,   can the plant stem support the fruit ???? bloody hell I'm planting toms not designing a new bridge over the Wear I had a lot of questions and no answers , my lack of an education in the direction of Physics and its composite forms made we think a 3 day marathon of repeat viewing of 'The Big Bang ' ( if you have no idea of this , Google , download and enjoy ) would give me untold knowledge in such things to ease my worries of pending tomato crop disaster and famine .
But Ego has its own way of dealing with lack of knowledge , I shoved 4 plants into each whatsit with soil, compost and a yet to be revealed secret ingredient and hung em high and nonchalantly got a chilled beer and sat and waited for results , dreaming of Cretes first tomato canning factory making me millions for my genius and plentiful crop .
And so here endeth my crap chat to myself ( very weird typing my thoughts for no one to read , well I reread , know its crap but still press send each day ) . This Percy update finishes with pics of my 'whatsit' progress , I am proud , it looks like an interesting experiment is moving forward at a pace unknown , wonder if I can get an open university degree in Physics before the oncoming tomato explosion and 'do' a hawkings and prevent world disaster ? ,,, 

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-26, 8:22 am

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-27, 5:26 am

Cheers Syd I love the Percy picture , they say imitation is a form of flattery ,,,, now wheres me pipe .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-27, 5:40 am

In my ignorance , before I bothered my arse to go all 'online' I thought Johnny Cash singing 'Hurt' with accompanying video was pure Cash genius , the song the video clips WOW it causes me pain , it is so effective in its raw passion , its portrayal of Johnny , his life and soon after , his death . Heard and seen it hundereds of times but Oh My it blows my mind so much in visual and listening detail  . And yet it was a NIN ( Nine Inch Nails ) song that Mr Cash made into his own with this amazing version . 
So bearing that it mind can anyone please please tell me that the video following Mr Cash today on my crap chat is absolutely NOT made for the song , Dead Can Dance singing Persephone . Phew I love this combo of song and video ( thank you the genius that combined the two , and thank Mylene Farmer for her Sans Logique video ) .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-28, 4:54 am

Persephone too much to take ehh ? 
Well wakey wakey another day dawns over the hills that are our backdrop to heaven here in Pyrgos . 
Well not quite dawn , the dogs are restless , why ? How should I bloody know they give it a few whines to get your attention a bark here and there , a few wagging tails when you open the bedroom door and scowl . then once you decide it just isn't worth climbing back into your pit the ten little horrors go back to blooming sleep and I'm left alone with my laptop and a coffee . Oh the joys of strays ruling your retirement ,,,, bastards . 
I can hear a cockrell doing his thing , the birds are all giving it the dawn chorus and here I am with a nip in the air knowing by 11am it will be 30 degrees and I will be hiding in the shade whilst her ladyship happily reads yet another book of no consequence in the blistering heat . 
So my little Sundermadders what will today bring ,,,,, no football ( apologies to Blackpool and Exeter ) , an empty void in most of our lives , so is it Andrew Marr ( I presume he still waffles lyrically  on a Sunday ? ) tormenting your thoughts of political upheaval and the nuclear fallout of disappointment when  that woman May hangs on for grim death to deny  what looks like Sunbermadders favourite uncle the slightly unstable , no ideas man Corbyn as labour realise months late that he really knows nowt about owt of any importance . 
I am truly a non party man , they are all equally  to me lying , untrustworthy malakas that would well suit Greece and its political parties . How anyone just looking at May doesn't see she looks as honest and sincere as Donald ower the water I know not . And as for the majority of you fancying a change of direction to bring in Corbyn he who looks like a  great old uncle in search of his spectacles and walking stick when it is abundantly obvious his time of seeing the light and striding forth to power and glory ended when his ' we must talk to solve our differences with terrorists or some such nonsense ' took him over the cliff of self destruction and hurtled his mortal coil towards political obscurity . 
I really care not which of these comtemptible clowns wins , trouble either way as I see it . 
And in reality whomever is in number 10 does it really matter on a day when with reflection so much hatred and nondensical violence is going on around us . 
That woman ( I will not even mention her foul name ) who spoke of 'the final solution' , the terrorist who blew up kids , the Bradford ring leader who seeks to stay in Britain , Syria ( one of many countries hell bent on self mutilation ) what a world we live in , thankfully most of us with differences and some grey matter between the ears 'blow off' steam by non violent methods . 
On reflection do not turn on your tv , do not read the headlines in some self serving rag , do not read this crap chat ( bit late for a warning now I guess ) just listen to your version of our cockrell and the dawn chorus , get a cuppa and go back to your very own pit and pull the covers up and forget this bloody nasty world for a few more hours . 
Have a lovely non footy Sunday and wonder about just where  I find these ditties of pure excellence ,,,

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-05-28, 9:47 am

It is all right for you to be happy we had thundering hail storm yesterday and in my scramble to get off the course somehow lost both my mobile phone and a bunch of keys.

Life seems strange with my 'Cell' was our USA cousins may say. it means I only have the PC and iPad to get online now...how will i survive
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-29, 6:38 am

sunderpitt wrote:It is all right for you to be happy we had thundering hail storm yesterday and in my scramble to get off the course somehow lost both my mobile phone and a bunch of keys.

Life seems strange with my 'Cell' was our USA cousins may say. it means I only have the PC and iPad to get online now...how will i survive
Well Sunders you will be happy to know we had rain ,,, didn't spoil the day mind I reckon the raki achieved that all on its own .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-29, 6:55 am

My sincere apologies to myself , me , I for what will today be a late crap ( weird but usually like clockwork ) , as I and the very delightful Maria have to go take a few snaps of our world for todays crap in response to Mr RAW , a crap dedicated to him ( I don't crap for just any old one ) and his request for knowledge . So me and myself and I must be patient and any Sundermadders who accidently stray onto this thread by misfortune . 
Feel guilty now so here  are views to temper your tempers ,,,, ( a bit like a Bert Snell shot along Roker front ) . This is sunset here from Sissi harbour and sunrise from Sissi overlooking Boufos beach 

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-05-29, 7:49 am

Like H said its quite nice reading these blogs and getting a little insight into your lifestyle. Keep posting Cretan.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-05-30, 8:03 am

Well what a busy day in the Cretan house yesterday turned out to be . The usual doggy feeding , patio cleaning , plant watering chores just multiplied into a day finally ending with a 2am lurve train dancing around the bar and tables that are our favourite watering hole ' Coconut ' bar and grill Sissi .
A walk into the hills resulted in pics for your viewing of just where we live , Mr RAW you can see in yonder distance the infamous Malia ( I have as yet never walked down the notoriuos Beach Road after dusk , and never will ) , I just do not get why anyone wants to have a holiday in the Cretan version of Blackpool Hell . Although I have met and had a beer ( well several actually ) with a Sundermadder not far from this 'oldies' nightmare .

Maria has her thumb under our home , and in the background along the coast are the busy areas known as Malia and Stalis , our humble abode in the second picture is the one appearing to have two orange eyebrows ( which are our rear bedroom roofs/rooves ) overlooking one patio area and glorious views . With only fourteen homes and no shop , kafeneon , bar or any such amenity we are a very quiet , secluded hamlet , quite amazing really considering the mayhem that is Malia is only 5 kms away . 
A walk , a call from a neighbour , my artistic work ( I have as yet not  revealed to many a new found income for cretanmakem ) and a pre arranged meal and boogie with a tourist met last year on a return visit ( this really astounds me that anyone wants a second encounter with myself ) meant the day flew by . 
So my little Sundermadders this is a place to avoid on your holidays , it is the home of Cretanmakem , and no one of sound mind and body would intentionally want that dubious encounter on their holiday cv . 
I leave you today with why  one of our neighbours rang me ,,, this cactus rarely flowers and the flowers are here for a fleeting 24 hours , life here in Pyrgos is full of excitement and tension and this 'event' is as exciting as it gets .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum